Well?

Well?

Attached: x_did_6_million_really_die_cover_beskaaret.jpg (458x355, 28K)

no

Attached: jew media ww2.jpg (793x1024, 201K)

I bet only a few thousand

I've been to Auschwitz-Birkenau and I came away hating jews more than ever

less than 1 million

fewer than 1 million

just saying

Da

bout tree fiddy

Nein

nah, they're just all hiding in south america

No, less than half that amount. Even the plaques have been changed to reflect it, but every still says 6 million because they don't want to look like a denier. It was still a fuckton of people to kill over their ancestry.

Around 270,000

This is including all purposeful and collateral damage.

Attached: 1541710010279.jpg (750x654, 143K)

there are about 4.5 million recorded, and in the beginning of the holocaust when the germans were killing the first of the jews they did not take records. It was only until the death camps/ SS and Wermacht that they began taking records.

This number is estimated at 1.5million

No. It was 11 million total killed by the Holocaust, not just 6 million

go back to counting your shekels kike

Attached: 5647968.jpg (202x249, 9K)

I never said all of those 11 million Holocaust casualties were Jews

Attached: 1556038037623.jpg (750x400, 293K)

See

The real holocaust was Dresden.

Attached: dresden.jpg (1223x1021, 101K)

That's a weird way of spelling Warsaw

I’ve come up with a bit of a theory. In a sense, nothing happens unless we, the individual, experience it. Sort of built off of Orwellian thought, that history is moldable and as a result downright false.

More people died in Ukraine alone due to Stalin's agricultural reforms than the Germans supposedly exterminated.

There is a monument in Kiev similar to the Vietnam memorial in Washington D.C. which is a wall with a fuckton of names on it. It's only when you find out that each name isn't for a person nor is it for a family that was wiped out. They're the names of entire towns and villages that were starved to death.

And people wonder why the Ukrainians welcomed the Germans as liberators.

No you anti-Semite. The number is closer to 6 billion. How can you forget the 6 trillion? 6 gorillion Jews died for you to spew this lie. Oy vey.

Babby’s first history class.

I struggle to imagine how fucking stupid you must be to hold that point of view

It was closer to 30,000,000 Jews. Don't trust the history books

Literally kill yourself. I know this is bait, but the dresden bombing was no worse than what the germans did to london. You are wrong.

I presume you do not consume the media that is Richard & Mortimer? How quaint.

Attached: 7a4.png (450x290, 171K)

Who drew first blood on the bombing of civilians?

What fueled the hate?

Not just six million, but yes about 6 million jews were killed. The most accurate numbers possible come from the Nizkor Project, and their claim is "at least 5.65 million". 6 million is an easier figure to cite as a shorthand.
No they haven't. The plaque at auschwitz was changed from 4 million to 1.5 million because yes, that 4 million was indeed Soviet propaganda. However exactly zero historians are citing that number. Both your number, and that image, are debunked nonsense.
Yeah they can. Those numbers have also been debunked. Those numbers were all based on prewar Nazi estimates. Shocker if shockers, the Nazis weren't keen on being open about genocide.
This is the only true post so far.

>cavalry has arrived
Brace yourselves my fellow goybois

Attached: 1547607779452-b.png (553x554, 375K)

The number is most likely exaggerated, based on figures from a story in the Talmud and from Russian sources.

However, the Reich did actually inact the final solution, and did execute Jewish people for being jewish.

With that being the case, you have to remember that genocide is genocide. The numbers aren't all that important.

Hey man I'm not the one who described not believing anything you can't see as Orwellian

Nope. But if you can tell me where to go to sign up I will, happily. I'd love to get paid to debunk this kind of retarded horseshit. Holocaust denial is as retarded as flat earth theory. In both cases, the evidence provided, by the denialists and flattered, has been objectively and thoroughly debunked. If you don't see that, then it's because you don't want to. You have confirmation bias.
But seriously, how do I get that job?

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want!

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

They died if they came to this hell hole

u mean the heroic act of killing the devil spawns

Attached: topfuckingkek.jpg (225x225, 9K)

>Not knowing what are trolls
thank god hitler killed 20 billion kikes like you faggot

As time goes on I am becoming more and more skeptical.

>be born a psuedo-semite khazarian jew
>take up residence in some forcibly evicted Palestinian dude's house
>become a resident of Israel, as is your God given right as the superior human being
>something about drinking blood and sucking baby penis
Idk it gets kind of dark at this point. Might want to do some independent research.
Probably the same place you get your disinfo you shamelessly spread under the guise of facts.

Attached: 1548709026920-b.jpg (847x1024, 141K)

You're a child.

>neck faggot kike
thanks

Attached: 2345325135.jpg (230x219, 6K)

To be fair, the numbers are in fact important when they are wildly inflated in order to be wielded as a political weapon.

Not Jewish, nor remotely interested in converting. Just someone who looked into the holocaust deeply, read and saw original documents, and was able to come to my own conclusion. The indisputable fact is that you're wrong. Please note that I don't give a fuck about Israel and Palastine. If those morons can't get along, let them fight until the area is a wasteland. For me, this is about ensuring that stupid ideas are challenged. Holocaust denial is a stupid idea that is not based in evidence. At all. I've seen the slapdick "research" you call evidence.

Every jew I've ever met and grew to know personally has been a shit person.

Attached: 1452270794872.jpg (720x960, 70K)

Red pill me on Anne Frank

Attached: 1540939921864-b.jpg (586x800, 144K)

>read and saw original documents
Know how I know you're a lying kike shill? Because there are no original documents that detail a sustained policy of extermination of 6 million Jews.

I've only had shitty experiences around them. Except my doctor, he's a really good dude who works his ass off and is loved by his patients.

>read and saw original documents

Can you tell me what documents you're referring to? I genuinely want to see them for myself as I'm pretty skeptical about the 6 million figure but can't really find and solid information.

The whole diary was faked.