What is heroin like

what is heroin like

Attached: shutterstock_313940948.jpg (1000x667, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yN-EZW0Plsg
ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/opioid-special/2018/05/03/the-new-york-city-opioid-battle--an-addict-s-story
youtube.com/watch?v=-wsUh-9O9rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A beautiful woman who you think you can fuck and leave, but she takes everything away from you and never lets go. Don't try it user, it'll destroy your life.

Like you've been unknowingly carrying a great weight with you your whole life, and suddenly you get to put it down.
And then when it wears off, you pick the weight up again, except now you're aware of it for the rest of your life.
And every time you do it again, you put down less of it.

bags of sand.

your body feels numb and warm with a euphoric head allmost like anesthesia before you pass out in surgery

Wow. My doc was meth for 3 years, but this is exactly what being high 24 7 is like

Damn

like viccodin, take a couple of those and you'll know.

isnt it the same as oxys?

like a dangerous amount of oxys

>heroin like
>there is no heroin without her
It's like a hot bitch that you know is a whore and will leave you but, you keep fucking with her anyway until she takes everything.

i figured it would be so much better than uppers and way better than any other downer

yeah, thats why if youre gonna do drugs.... euphoria shouldnt be the main goal.

exploration and relief. those are the priorities
euphoria just leads to you forgetting about everything else in life cause why the fuck would it compare?

I remember hearing a quote about it, what heroin is like.
"It gives you wings, but it takes away your sky."

Attached: the drunkards progress.jpg (1530x1084, 197K)

requiem for a dream and trainspotting are both accurate portrayals

It's the best.

Seriously the best description of dope addiction I've ever seen

it's kinda like fucking your sister, you know it's wrong but you both enjoy it.

Attached: Noice.jpg (295x171, 10K)

that sounds good

feels like sleep

Watch the movie Trainspotting

Here's my best friend from high school in 2008 before he discovered heroin. After pic inbound

Attached: 205544_1020437484137_4650_n.jpg (604x453, 41K)

And today. Clearly it's good stuff.

Attached: after.png (515x513, 171K)

Yeah, I don't know where I picked it up, erowid probably, but I'm properly scared of getting addicted to anything.
I only do mdma & lsd once or twice a year with a few friends. We each bring music but don't tell each other what it is, put it in a playlist, all timed according to where we'll be in the roll/trip, and just have fun. It's great, feels like a short vacation.

It's good. you should overdose though

so poetic

Lol its like once you become a certain rank of druggie a snapback just magically appears on your head.

Its funny cause I grew up in a small town, and everybody who was trying to look cool had one.

Now I live in the city and wearing a snapback is a surefire symbol that youre trying to cop something extremely illegal, probably within the next hour or so.

Funny how perspective changes

fuck i tried to press the play button

Attached: 1555895556473.gif (330x172, 994K)

similar to weed

How do I get that sunken cheekbones

I tried it once, went to some party out of town right afterwards. I remember feeling really good, like i was walking on clouds all night. I was wasted tired the next day. Lasts a long time

like this song if you don't wanna watch a full movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=yN-EZW0Plsg

its like being in your mothers womb

Looking 30 years older in 10, cool

It really isn't, like being in control in that situation is good, having your life ripped out of your hands is never good. Think of heroin like that girl who knows she's too much for you to handle, but she leads you into believing you can take care of her. It's only after you have nothing left to give when you figure out she was playing you the whole time. Now she'll leave to go suck someone else dry and you'll only be able to watch her with regret for your actions, you will have nothing. No money and nobody to look after you, and she'll run off into the sunset. The saddest part still is she will leave plenty of hints that you're gonna get fucked over, but by that time you're already under her spell and have very slim chances of getting away.

HS classmate died from fentanyl laced heroin

Attached: IMG_7370.jpg (1500x2000, 745K)

And another one got on the news for his heroin addiction

ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/opioid-special/2018/05/03/the-new-york-city-opioid-battle--an-addict-s-story

Why does anyone bother trying to be exceptions to the rule?

I mean, I don't think trying heroin/meth/crack makes you a bad person per se, but its just like taking a giant risk at the expense of any family that ever knew you.

I'm currently trying to get someone off of this shit... Any tips

Strap him to a bed

Drug rehab. They have the medicines and the know how.

Please, anyone who reads this, if you are curious about heroin just deny it, I promise it's not worth it. Many friends of mine were lured in by that evil bitch, none were ever the same. Many died... It'll hurt you in ways you could never imagine, and that is an addiction that truly knows no mercy. Your entire personality is lost to a substance... Picture that, your entire being is lost to the void, your wants and needs are all rewired to get more heroin. Is that the life you want for yourself? Please, everyone we can do other drugs without this risk, don't try to control heroin.

You're absolutely right, I can't stand the way it makes people disregard their loved ones for more of that "fix."

I was on heroin for 3 years and this is the most precise description of the addiction I’ve ever heard.

FUCKING RIGHT.....
NOT WORTH THE SHIT AND PAIN YOU WILL GET....

This is why I only fuck ugly women

This is dead on.

True i guess. Like i stated above though, i tried it once but i never have again and i probly never will. That was 2 years ago

Assuming this is true. Sure. How did he start? Injury where opiates were prescribed, then went to H because it’s cheaper? Story?

The girl, right?

No the guy, that's his older sister

>How did he start?

Heroin is so readily available now

The older sister has like 4 kids, husband is a former navy, now a dentist, she's a successful blogger, and they own a house in Carlsbad,CA. He had those night club promoter jobs while living with roommates in HB

/zGqqyVq

Hello my druggy friends, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Heroin

He started by being a mentally weak faggot that used drugs to escape reality. Now he has an even worse life.

Don't be stupid. Life sucks, don't make it suck more with drug addictions.

Like this

youtube.com/watch?v=-wsUh-9O9rI

Forget about them, once a junkie ALWAYS a junkie. Find people that lift you up, not someone taht will drag you down with them.

People use heroin to escape their hellish life. It's like s moment of pure Bliss where their mounting problems just disappear. The problem is the more often they use it the more they need to get that same high

Lay in a hot tub and get completely shitfaced on tequila.

Cool vid, bro.

Based and Warholpilled

It feels like the end if gladiator when he's floating right above the wheat field. It's euphoric, you feel was and fuzzy. Your eyes can be sensitive to light and if you do too much at one time breathing can be difficult. It was too good to try more than once.

Like Jack from titanic. You feel like you're on top of the world with a warm blanket.