How much do you smoke?

How much do you smoke?

>20 / day

Attached: 2732547-lit-cigarette.jpg (863x1300, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C02lvgmm4DQ
youtu.be/0Pwj6BuS8Ds
generalsnus.com/find/finder/
news.gallup.com/poll/14257/smoking.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Usually between 4-7 camel 99 filter cigs per day

enjoy your erectile dysfunction and ass cancer

A pack lasts me 3 days so like 8-9 cigarettes a day pretty much. Smoke 3 on the way to work for breakfast and 2 every break
I welcome it

about a gram or two of weed a day

are you mixing it with tobacco ?

How much it costs a pack of cigarettes where you live? And about the question: 0 cigarettes.

Nothing, i vape.

Attached: IMG_20190411_202147.jpg (2160x3840, 977K)

god i wish i was healthy enough to drink and smoke.

here have this instead at least i can laugh:

youtube.com/watch?v=C02lvgmm4DQ

No, I smoke clean from a bubbler. Very easy and quick, but I miss the "relaxing" feeling of having a jay, but it wastes so much.

Though if Im on a party or if I'm with others that rolls up with tobacco, then I won't say no.

1 average. none somedy, a lot aproching the weekend

Only right answer here.
>2019
>Still smoking cancer sticks
Tf is wrong with you idiots? There's literally no benefit of cigarettes that outweighs the costs.

Attached: 1550863643822.jpg (600x537, 34K)

$15

The problem is weed is not a replacement for nicotine/tobacco

I smoke a whole retirement centers worth of cigarettes in a day and im fuckin fine I can even run 5 miles in ten minutes, turn around and do it again.

I never really liked that show

Between like 8 to 15 per day. Depends on what I'm doing.
Marlboro black menthol 100s

Attached: 1553719486254-b.jpg (496x327, 20K)

I don't smoke because I'm not a fucking degenerate

republicans smoke, suck cocks in alleys and take welfare, all the while bashing known homosexuals and welfare recipients whilst doing the same thing!

Attached: filth.jpg (600x280, 51K)

it can be for cravings
hardest part when I quit was the morning rip/smoke but fuck smoking weed when you wake up

>vaporesso

literally kill yourself

just smoke you pussy

Nothing, because I go to the gym instead like a functioning adult

nicotine is the best prework and better whatever ultra cancer shit you take before whack off in the gym bathroom

I used to be severely overweight. Wicked sweet tooth, no self control.
Half gallons of ice cream on the daily. Cookies, cakes, pies, donuts. Work at a grocery store, always got the cheap deals on the good stuff.
Started smoking, haven't touched the sweets since. Don't like the taste anymore.
No longer an obese kissless virgin on the brink of suicide. Cigarettes saved my life.

Attached: 1540939425593-b.jpg (540x720, 103K)

I take a few drags when I'm hanging with friends who are smoking, but not on a daily basis. I usually smoke a gram or two of weed, though.

To many, will most likely die of lung cancer. Oh well..

hehehehe

2 a day on average

Smoked what I can only imagine was a cig from a bad batch about 2 hours ago. Couldn't stand up for about a minute then threw up everywhere. Only took 3 drags aswell smh

based

Today I was watching a video comparing vape with cigarettes (never heard about the vape effect on the lungs), and I'm really impressed. Vape it's almost clean if compared to cigarettes.

youtu.be/0Pwj6BuS8Ds

About a pack and a half to two packs a day

Attached: 1479344311393.jpg (293x301, 11K)

>its almost clean
vaping hasn't had enough time to know the actual negative effects of vaping
you also look like a tool when you vape so just smoke

Never thought about quitting smoking?

It really is though, like it really limits your amount of smoking because you don't wanna be fried all day (there are exceptions) and it actually does something for you rather than just making you smell bad and destroying your body. like nicotine can be had in much healthier ways now than cigarettes.

and red pilled

Attached: 1553856583488.jpg (1000x951, 110K)

shut up nerd

>2019
>caring what other people think

Attached: 1501110607741.jpg (675x450, 21K)

About 10-12 a day, sometimes more it just depends.

I'm going to try nicotine gum soon, my teeth are getting to fucked up

your math does not add up

Crossed my mind a time or two but I haven't really cared too much either way

You are right, but the first impression that I had, was this. The man in the video said it wasn't a scientific experiment. It just a comparative with cotton as a lungs inside a vacuum recipe.

half pack of marlboro 100s a day plus vaping

don't have to care what other people think
but just because you don't care what they think, doesnt mean when they think vaping in the new fedora, doesn't make it not true
can always call it fake news

Hey man, if it took that to save your life in that regard I can respect that to some degree, good on you for turning your life around user, but consider another outlet. I love to hear about others improving, but you can't stagnate! Don't settle for the smokes my boy, You have to continue to become the best version of yourself, I believe in you!

Attached: 1521383884052.jpg (413x395, 67K)

0/day

homo

au contrare friendo
i'm a fat shit with bad stamina, why would i want to make it worse by smoking death sticks?

Thanks mate. I appreciate the good vibes.

>letting society determine reality for you
>not developing schizophrenia by power of sheer will alone just so you can experience reality contrary to their definitions
imagine being this plebeian

Did you heard about nicotine sticker? I've already saw a documentary and some people said hipinosys it was the only method who really works. I've my doubts about hipinosys, but it's an alternative.

Im almost 2 months without smoking cigarettes. I smoked almost a pack a day for 17 years. I tried vaping for awhile but it did nothing for me. Chewed that nicotine gum for a week or so, that was alright. Now im free and clear

The gum works but its expensive. I did it for a bit then just stopped it all together. Its rough for a bit but it goes away

Well I quit when I was younger with gum and hard candy, and I fucking hate gum

I'm far more addicted now but I know for me it's mostly an oral fixation deal

I dont like chewing gum. Thats kinda why i used it to wuit, i knew i wouldnt wanna do it long. Now i just dont do any of it, no nicotine

i really only smoke these days when i get a few off of friends or find an abandoned pack. i vaped for a while, both a mod and a juul at different points, and quit both because they got too expensive.
i've been using swedish snus for a little over a month now and i have to say it's fucking awesome. anyone who currently smokes or vapes should try it. literally the safest form of nicotine consumption, according to literally hundreds of years of study by the swedish government. just be sure to get the actual swedish stuff instead of the american trash. it has very little nicotine and is basically just dip in a pouch.
more places sell real swedish than you would imagine. generalsnus.com/find/finder/

10 camel blue a day. Also , i started smoking 3 months ago

/ day

Jesus man you gona get cancer
I used to smoke two weekly, fuck me thats nothing to you

>one pack = 20 cigs
>one pack a day
>you gonna get cancer
>thousands of people smoke more than that and are okay other than breathing problems
lunglet detected, fuck outta here

That's my goal too, I know the shits going to suck though

40 if at work. 20 or less if not

Kys fucking loser

I do the opposite. Easier to find distractions at work.

Lol. I remember being 12...

1-2 a season, 4-6 during a really busy one.
Takes all day usually, because low and slow is best with smoked hams, but damn are they good.

1-4 a day, half a pac when i drink.

>Political Viewpoints

Democrats are somewhat more likely than Republicans to smoke cigarettes. One in four Democrats (25%) smoke cigarettes, while 21% of Republicans do. Twenty-eight percent of independents smoke.
news.gallup.com/poll/14257/smoking.aspx

based and meatpilled

1 to 3 a month.
used to smoke a pack a day. trying to keep it to a minimum. although i vape and smoke weed daily.

I've got the solution

Attached: 1540936460042-b.jpg (1024x923, 95K)

>mfw i go to the gym 6 times a week and also smoke every day

Attached: toppest of keks.png (414x411, 326K)

you sound like a real faggot

I smoked a pack a day and I'm now paying the price for my stupidity. I'm in stage 3 emphysema and my chances for a long life are fading quickly. I have rejected a donor lung, the amount of medication to keep the damn thing working is completely absurd. I'm not trying to advise anyone to quit because it's a waste of words. Most smokers simply convince themselves that they won't get sick - that only happens to other people. Good luck with that.

haha yeh man there were no functioning adults until gyms were invented, fucking idiot

blessed meatpill user

If you smoke a pack a day like an impulsive child then of course you're gonna get fucked up, you deserve the shit you got for not being more disciplined

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want!

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

!!!!

best decision i ever made, i owe Dr Crobar my life

Attached: 1540172398727-b.jpg (500x500, 48K)

The vast majority of smokers die from something other than cancer.

You're obviously a non-smoker. You have no say in this.

>we don't know if there are any bad effects so there must be bad effects
Liberal Logic

like 1 a week maybe

Around 10. I smoke the cheapest cigarettes I can get locally. Eagle 20 red 100s. Only $2.85 at racetrack. They taste good but they burn so fast. I miss smoking camel blues and Kamel reds although Turkish Royal had the most aromatic flavor their line.

Technically most smokers are correct.

Nice douche flute

>Up hill both ways!

Attached: 1546065872185-b.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Real decent liquid should have more propylene glycol to carry a stronger flavor and yield less vapor. It's better that way. Big clouds are for people who want attention and it's just higher amount of vegetable glycerin. Totally unnecessary and obnoxious.

None. When they told me smoking was bad, I was smart and I listened. And you, cancer boy? So how's the COPD and emphasima treating you? Something to look forward to, lugging around an oxygen tank and never being able to catch your breath.

Roughly 480,000 people die from cigarette related
diseases yearly in the US.

How many people die from sex related diseases yearly?

Everybody dies u delusional fucking loser. Everybody.

Brilliant logic.

Attached: 1555969836134.jpg (750x712, 63K)

>Hits with 2nd hand blast attack

Figured that out all by yourself, didja? I can see I'm no match for your incredible intellect. Jesus Christ.

Ur dumb. Thanks for aknowledging.

Sure, but I have to acknowledge that you can't spell acknowledging.

Damn, OP smokes 20 cocks a day. Is it the same cock 20 times, or is it 20 different cocks?

one every 2 days

10+ on drinking days