My IQ is 158 and I am appalled by interacting with stupid individuals on daily basis. How could I enhance my life?

My IQ is 158 and I am appalled by interacting with stupid individuals on daily basis. How could I enhance my life?

Attached: 1556064969023.jpg (798x600, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sgsXj3v3b7w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post on b

IQ approximately 150. Completely agree. Everyone is fucking stupid and its stunning how stupid almost everyone is. I have been considering joining MENSA in hopes of having a conversation with a person who isn't a fucking moron.

My personal IQ is 190. I would not say I’m appalled with interacting with people with a low IQ. I view anyone with an IQ of less than 160 the same way a teacher views a child in elementary school. I would recommend hiring a therapist to properly diagnose you. I hope this helps user

My IQ is 159 and I am appalled by interacting with stupid individuals on daily basis. How could I enhance my life?

Attached: 159 bitch.jpg (250x187, 8K)

My IQ is 162 and I too am appalled at interacting with stupid individuals. Thank goodness there is a place here on Yea Forums we can post and meet fellow intellectually competent people.

I'm in. IQ 10,000. A good circle jerk with fellow Asocial Weebs sounds great. Let's go bois!

>How could I enhance my life.
By taking a high school English class and learning proper syntax.

Stop being a pompous prick. That might help

iq measures fluid intelligence, can have very little to do with how educated someone is. you're pretentious because you're egotistical as a reaction to the number you think makes you smart, not because you're smart.

OP is too stupid to take drugs
>oldest coping mechanism
> mfw drugs make the user temporarily retarded
>mfw OP wants to interact at their level

Study shit

it's literally the exact opposite. It measures how successfully you fit the Western model. IQ does not account properly for culture and has too much emphasis on specifically what western culture values. It's a useful number but often has a like 30 point variance in accuracy depending on your upbringing or the exact test you took.

get a job doing manual labor

Stop being a snooty cunt.

Correct, IQ does not take into account your mud hut building skills.

Personally, as an avid viewer of the television program dubbed "Rick and Morty", I can say that due to my extremely, some might say excessively, high IQ, I can relate to OP's sentiments.

look I've never scored under 160 on one of those "tests". Really doesn't mean much though does it? I'm still here tonight. Just like you. Just as depressing as dealing with the normies we all hate.

By being less of a fag. It's not that you're too smart, it's that you're too boring. I know a few guys with higher iqs that will chat with basically anyone with a pulse, very happy guys.

Ya, patterns are a social construct!
Fuck off, commie.

youtu.be/sgsXj3v3b7w

This thread is exactly what i would imagine "Mensa" is like...
Fuck this gay earth

Attached: 17265.jpg (303x392, 49K)

....sadly the pattern is most people who have "crazy high IQ bro!" end up here, or other dead ends like it. A very very few, who have very specific autistic level interest in something stupidly specific turn out to be useful to society. we then point to the INCREDIBLY rare successes and say "see? genius." If you want to look at patterns maybe gather data first? The world is run by 125-135 IQ individuals. Not geniuses. Because they are actually able to still relate to the society they are trying to squeeze for all it's worth.