I have an IQ of 1000. You can ask me any questions and I will answer them to the best of my abilities

I have an IQ of 1000. You can ask me any questions and I will answer them to the best of my abilities.

Attached: IQ1000.png (400x400, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0ul_5DtMLhc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do i kill myself

fuck you?

why?

You kill yourself

Best meme.

if a plane is on a conveyor belt moving at a matching speed in the opposite direction, does it take off?

What is the schwarzchild radius of the average brazil nut in base 17.89e to 3 significant figures in arabic. Also present your answer in the form of a haiku.

Is MOOT still lurking on Yea Forums?

If you so smart then how fast would i be going if i fell to earth from the moon?

am I gay?

An aeroplane generates lift by forcing air to move in a certain way around the wings. The air and the plane are both stationary in relation to eachother in this scenario, so no lift unless this plane is packing major jet engines. Not OP, he's a lying SOS.

this

Shotgun to the face.
Fuck me?
Because everybody has questions in need of answers.

If you're in a car going the speed of light and you turn your lights on, does it do anything?

No. Simply no speed means no lift. No lift no differential pressure above and below the wing area.

Who shot Kennedy?

youtube.com/watch?v=0ul_5DtMLhc

This

Attached: lxjcj4htub6zkvq52b-12886073111801-635x1393.jpg (635x1393, 164K)

Why are you such a faggot?

Attached: really nazi dale.jpg (329x344, 25K)

It depends on the plane.
Don't offend me with such an easy question.
No.
0m/s at the moment of the impact.

you'll see something go pass you for a brief second if you were to witness it

It would still appear to accelerate away from you at the speed of light. No matter what speed you go, light always moves at the speed of light away from the observer, no matter the direction. Essentially the laws of the universe bend to keep the speed of light constant, rather than vice versa. Quantum physics is essentially a smart word for magic.

Also not op.

>imagine thinking airplanes take off using there wheels
I always thought they used some form of air propulsion, which would be dependant on airspeed.

Oh, well if that's true then string theory is probably right...fuck...

It does not do anything.
You did.
Op is always a faggot.

what would the light appear to do to someone not in the car.

Commercial jets move forwards as they take off because the jet engines are powering up, causing the plane to accelerate. I'm sure the plane going fast on the runway helps with takeoff, but it's probably not entirely necessary with a strong enough engine. Fuck op I'm answering the questions now.

You kidding me ? Hardly a conveyor belt. And in this case of course it would take off since the engine is on and full power.

Planes fly by airspeed. It accelerated to the appropriate airspeed and took off ! What’s the weird thing here ?

what if the plane is stationary and there's a massive fan in front of it?

>0m/s at the moment of the impact
>0m/s
>0m
It's 0 SPACE m per second. Fucking guy doesn't even know standard measures

Attached: 1548258551742-b.png (1992x1627, 1.78M)

Why are people so easily manipulated by women crying and lying?

The same. It always appears to move at the speed of light. This is one of the examples of travelling at light speed being impossible. It's like time travel, even if we somehow had a way to do it, it wouldn't fit logic.

If the air is being pumped at the aircraft at the same velocity as is needed for takeoff, sure.

You've met an actual flat earther? lol... I thought they only existed on the internet.

If the brain is just energy, squishy stuff, and holds our consciousness, then could we theoretically take our energy/consciousness out of our brain and float around like spirits?

This leads up to my second question what if when we die or get shot in the head, our energy in our brain gets shifted and leaves our body and turns into ghosts because the conscience has no "case" anymore and is now free. Meaning that when we "die" we aren't dead just out of our body. So my second question being, are ghosts and "out of body experiences" real but not demonic? They are just forms of human energy consciousness now turned free? Like or is consciousness something else completely? Forgive my grammar errors and other. stuff, its late and im tired.

bEcAuSe ThE eArTh RoTaTeS

How i can hack a Facebook account?

Prove it. Idiot.

i just bought a penis extension device. did i mess up?

Actually anything with mass cannot move the speed of light. All we have to do is figure out how to remove our mass and viola, lightspeed travel.
Same as time travel, it can be done, we just have to figure out how.

No one knows what causes consciousness. It could be a property of matter, a spiritual essence, a bi-product of excessive electrical complexity, whatever. We have no idea. However it can be said that when certain areas of a brain are disabled, those aspects of a person's consciousness are also disabled, implying that the soul IS the brain and not a seperate force. It can and really should be possible to move consciousness from the brain to another medium, if we can ever figure out what the hell it is. Ghosts and the paranormal are unproven but not uncertain.

Burden of proof is on you. Your evidence was just debunked, your move champ.

Ever thought about joining Mensa? =P

thank you. been thinking about this for a while. We dont know enough yet. I should put it to rest.

It's on you dipshit because I'm right and everyone who is smart agrees with the flat earth theory.

Sorry, my IQ is not that high. You need someone smarter to understand that the earth is round.
Men evolved to please women and get the pussy so they can have children that will do the same thing.
Everything exist, everything existed and everything will exist. Nothing is lost. The answer is yes.
You find an exploit and exploit it.
No.

But this is false, because we have black holes that prove it...

what is best in life?

The light in a black hole "stops" only because it ceases to be light, right? I don't know everything about this, please explain

Is genetically engineered catgirls and fox girls possible in this current timeline?

No, Mensa makes you pay a fee to become a member for no substantial benefits.
The internet, followed closely by sex.
Yes.

Pretty much everything is possible once nanobots roll around. If you mean this time period, then probably not because that level of genetic manipulation is very much illegal just about everywhere.

Is it can be hugz teim nao?

Funniest post on Yea Forums in years.

+1

Attached: 004_1545633223202.gif (476x306, 86K)