Why are the jews pushing the "global warming is real" narrative? What do they gain from it?

Why are the jews pushing the "global warming is real" narrative? What do they gain from it?

Attached: sweaty.png (942x440, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reactionarythought.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/globalism-is-actually-chinese-nationalism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can take credit for "fixing" it when ice age actually happens. in the mean time they get to rake in tax shekels off anything that causes it.

Is China.

reactionarythought.wordpress.com/2018/09/02/globalism-is-actually-chinese-nationalism/

hmm, why would throwing taxes on coal and oil while getting subsidies for a piece of shit panel that takes 6 hours of uninterrupted sunlight to charge a phone appeal to anyone that likes money...

What kinda ass backwards solar tech are you working with?

I make money selling electricity back to the grid while my a.c. is on full blast and im watching movies and gaming.

Even a cloudy day doesn't do shit.

Is anyone left that's really so fucking dumb that they say global warming is a myth?

I know where I am, but still.

Israel hates the left, so where are you getting your info?

>I believe something.
>Why is it true?

You will always be stupid.

Actually, I honestly can't think of a single reason why we shouldn't piss in all the drinking water.

Can you?

the jews use the left as their pawns
soros has a history of financing them

>Mouse holes are actually tricks the cats drilled into the walls to get us to sit where they know they can find us

How does it feel having early-onset dementia?

jews are scientists
kill all the scientists
all anyone needs to know is in the bible
jews ain't got no bible
they got they own jesus
they evil
git em

Not OP, but 87% of US kikes vote democrat across the board. The ZOG infect both sides, but the left is openly the jew party. Which is why the left is increasingly anti-white.

lol jokes on you.
germ-line biological warfare is now.
the next great war is an extermination, not an old timey battle.
there is no need to worry about such things.
the species doesn't survive the century.

The left is notorious for supporting nationalist empires that shoot and bomb brown people, it's true. I saw it on reddit once

Ask Trump. So yes, there are still people that stupid.

The west would be far better off if the kikes were expelled or gassed. Far better off in every aspect of life for every person.They are pure evil.

>Soviet Onion kollapsed
>Ivan can't into decent science funding
Youg guys really need to get off that 1960s vintage kit m80.

This is awful writing

Nothing sparks consumerism like fear. Also it’s a good excuse to limit people freedoms

>expelled or gassed
you know how long that would take?
I ain't got all day to be pussyfootin around onesy-twosey.
The virus must attack the genes that deal with reproduction, of all human DNA it finds. ...unless of course it encountered certain genes common to one or two superior asian haplogroups in its initial stage, upon which the phage will simply attack and destroy that part of its payload, and merely become a factory producing more of the original airborne contagion. And we can sit back and inherit the earth as everyone else dies off.

And good riddance, for the good of the species.

The LEADER OF THE FREE WORLD

lol i guess we can throw that title out the window now. bad orange man can't even lead his own administration.