Bishits aren't marriage or even relationship material...

Bishits aren't marriage or even relationship material. Survey confirm that they are the group that most consider monogamy a sacrifice.

>As the graph below shows, bisexuals (65 percent of whom were women) rated monogamy as less of an enhancement and more of a sacrifice than did heterosexual or gay/lesbian people. They didn’t differ from those questioning their sexual orientation.
>Bisexuals were also the only group whose ratings of sacrifice and enhancement were pretty much the same—in all other groups, monogamy was perceived as much more as enhancing than as a sacrifice.
>Indeed, studies show that about 65 percent of women, and 20-30 percent of men, in polyamorous and swinger communities identify as bisexual—much higher than the low single digits typical of the general population.
psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/strictly-casual/201409/are-bisexuals-really-less-monogamous-everyone-else

Attached: 160660-165044.png (639x392, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?s=y&iie=1&q=bihets meaning
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Page 10 bump so more people can be warned.

i think the people you should hate are polyamorous people.
bisexuals can be monogamous but polyamorous are the ones who always sleep around without fail.

i am pansexual, engaged and monogamous. i have never engaged in polygamy. i feel like your anger is misdirected. polyamorous people are the ones tearing society apart.

There's a direct correlation between being bisexual and polyamorous. Dead dogs don't bite.

bisexual does not automatically equal polyamorous though. stereotyping the entire group is just erroneous.
even the article you sourced said only half of the bisexual population viewed monogamy as a sacrifice. that means 50% of them aren't shit by your criteria.

however, 100% of people who identify as poly are poly. they are the ones you should be directing your ire towards. you see what i'm saying?

>that means 50% of them aren't shit by your criteria.
>by your criteria
That's... interesting. This is just one of the many, many reason I consider bisexuals to be shit.

you make these threads so often i have to wonder if you're just not being honest with yourself about your sexuality. i'm not trying to judge you here but maybe you should do a little introspection.

My wife and I are straight. We're both pretty attractive and don't have to work. We have an open relationship and fuck other people. She fucks other guys more than I fuck other girls but it's pretty awesome

quick question, why do the sexual choices of consenting adults perturb you so deeply? most bisexual people who practice polyamory only do it in open relationships where both partners consent to having the freedom to pursue multiple sexual partners.

as long as you don't date a bisexual person, why should you hate them so much? nothing they do can affect you in any way.

>why should you hate them so much?
They're hedonism incarnate. 98% of the population at least has one standard. And they never really did anything of actual value for the LGBT community, yet they like to pretend they did. Also, their representation in media led to the current society decay.

>nothing they do can affect you in any way.
Except that they're in the closet most of the time.

Okay?

Second Page 10 bump so people can avoid biwhores.

Uh, monogamy is a sacrifice. Anyone who says otherwise is a fucking retard.

>hedonistic
Not a real criticism

>they never really did anything of actual value for the LGBT community, yet they like to pretend they did
Like heterosexual feminists? Again, not a major criticism you are stating here.

>representation in media
Literally where?

>>nothing they do can affect you in any way.
>Except that they're in the closet most of the time.
And that affects you how? Even if they tell you can tell them "it's not going to work".

You have bunch of petty reasons here, mate. You aren't just being vague with your reasons on purpose are you?

Attached: 1552898147925.png (780x801, 121K)

>They're hedonism incarnate.
Another thing that doesn't effect you in any way whatsoever unless you are choosing to participate.
>And they never really did anything of actual value for the LGBT community, yet they like to pretend they did.
i have literally never met a bisexual person who claimed this. not once.
>that they're in the closet most of the time
And if they're in the closet you probably would never have any reason to be concerned about that. Just date straight people or whatever you're into. It's fine to have preferences. Your hatred is irrational.

It sounds like you got molested by a bisexual, is that it?

>monogamy
Take this neoliberal kike out of here with you

Attached: 1527510089893.png (427x461, 305K)

>Like heterosexual feminists?
No one mentioned feminists.
>And that affects you how?
They professional cuckers. I would never date a biscum, but they never disclose it.

>Another thing that doesn't effect you in any way whatsoever unless you are choosing to participate.
Moral decay is not a good thing.
>i have literally never met a bisexual person who claimed this.
They should fuck off from Pride, then.

your marginalization of them is just further proof they belong at Pride. they are a much more victimized group than full on homosexuals these days.
also "moral decay" from a self loathing faggot, hilarious. honestly you just sound bitter and sad. plenty of bisexual people lead happy and fulfilling lives of monogamy and don't really care about your opinion.
>i would never date a biscum
and they probably wouldn't be interested in you either, you're not exactly charming.

my advice is get over yourself.

But they’re right. Marriage is a trap.

Yea Forums is for pretending you're 14.
Petersonshill threads are for pretending you're 14 while reading 12 Rules For Life.

How long ago did he dump you for a chick, user?

>no mentioned feminists
are you blind? >professional cuckers
do you know this from personal experience or?

>>Like heterosexual feminists?
>No one mentioned feminists.
And? You are having some hypocrisy here, you fail to acknowledge holes in your 'criticism' for one group, when heterosexual feminists say they 'helped' the LGBT very openly just for you to make an excuse to hate only bisexuals over that.

>they are a much more victimized group than full on homosexuals these days.
Don't make me laugh. How are they more victimized than gays and lesbians?
>f-word
Cut it out with the homophobia.
>plenty of bisexual people lead happy and fulfilling lives of monogamy and don't really care about your opinion.
That's because bisexuality is just a phase for bihets and have picked a side.

Monogamy doesn't equals marriage.

Monogamy is a concept way earlier than fucking Peterson.

You broughted it up out of nowhere. No one said heterosexual feminists contributed shit to the LGBT community nor that they're welcome.

>do you know this from personal experience or?
Lots of LG artists have talked about it in songs and talk shows.

Call it gay, bi, transgendered, whatever.
They will all die of AIDS so i dont give a fuck.

Attached: 1555707885045.png (1200x525, 306K)

*laughs in lesbian*

Yeah except lesbians arent real

>You broughted it up out of nowhere
Like you did in making your thread about bisexuals?
Why are you deflecting?
I pointed it out it since you pointed out you hate bisexuals for that specific point when other groups do it too, are you daft?
And now you are making excuses to justify your hate to one group over that point but not others?

>Lots of LG artists
So, just anecdotal evidence??
You sure are built up with confirmation biasis on them being 'the ultimate cuckmasters', you just hate bisexuals and are giving vague reasons.

Literally no personal reasons or anything sound of a real 'criticism'. I don't think you actually hate bisexuals, you give really vague excuses and reasons that you do. Is this thread really your own opinion or was it given to you?

Attached: 1555042882150.jpg (470x753, 63K)

I was just listing reasons why I hate bihets.

>Like you did in making your thread about bisexuals?
The point of a thread is discussing about something.
>you pointed out you hate bisexuals for that specific point
There were several points, not just that one.
>So, just anecdotal evidence?
Not just that, they have a documented high tendency to become swingers and hating monogamy.

Third and last Page 10 bump just because I wanna know how bihets are more oppressed than queer people.

What does "bihet" mean?

lmgtfy.com/?s=y&iie=1&q=bihets meaning