Were the pyramids built by ancient aliens? or did they help the Ancient Egyptians in any way?

Were the pyramids built by ancient aliens? or did they help the Ancient Egyptians in any way?

Attached: The pyramids.jpg (378x224, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss15/2015/02/11/the-looting-of-the-pyramids/
livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html
reuters.com/article/us-egypt-antiquities-tombs-idUSTRE6091E720100110
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not directly, but I think the Egyptians were heavily influenced by them.

The same way Stonehenge was built. With advanced technology. Like cranes and pulleys.

Also aliens don't exist.

Attached: 1.jpg (609x600, 69K)

Dont you think they would have talked about it a bit more? "Oh yeah, the star travelers totes talk to me, and showed me this awesome thing"

the white slaves built them

So youre saying we need to enslave the whites if we want to get a bunch of big stupid shit built in the desert?

only if you are black and want a bunch of big stupid shit built in the desert

Behold your ancient aliens.

Attached: Sipping_Bird.jpg (1200x1436, 264K)

While I don't believe that such simple monuments are built by aliens, I'd still like to know why you think aliens don't exist.

This is the truth the NWO are trying to hide

Attached: 5.jpg (670x502, 56K)

Attached: aliens-3.jpg (510x446, 24K)

Nope, don’t be an idiot

Oh look, a thread full of guess. Cause nobody was fucking their. Nobody can say with 100% certainty either way. Suck on that, fags.

Yup

There* but thanks for reminding me why I don’t listen to anyone on this site.

Fuck you, fuck your mother, you're a douche bag.

You’re welcome. Hopefully you won’t embarrass yourself in the future, pal.

We live in an age of technology. Most people are carrying smart phones, everyone has access to social media, some people have security cameras monitoring their property, little kids are flying around 1080p drones.
If aliens were real, we would have seen definitive proof. It would be everywhere. Not easily debunked blurry photos. Not niche conspiracy theory websites praising divine beings beyond our comprehension.
If aliens existed, that shit would be everywhere by now. Sure the governments could get to some of the pictures and videos, but they wouldn't be able to censor everything.
I've had serious doubts of aliens since Bush Sr's "new world order" rants. Talking about an external, extraterrestrial conflict to unite all of mankind under a one world government.
In my opinion, various political entities may try and stage a fake alien invasion at some point in the future for this purpose. With scifi being such a staple in pop culture, and people's willingness to accept things they don't comprehend with outrageous and unsubstantiated explanations; it wouldn't be difficult.
Just my 2cents. I wouldn't care if I was completely wrong, but I've not seen anything to sway my opinion. Life could be out there somewhere, but it ain't here.

Attached: 1554610535193-b.jpg (960x939, 78K)

Ha, one has to give a fuck to feel embarrassed, my autistic friend. I give zero fucks today. Tomorrow, who knows maybe. Ask me tomorrow.

>delet this
It wasn't Aliens, it was us. You just haven't been looking at all the known facts.

Antarctica will reveal it to you eventually.

You can't go to Antarctica.

Attached: 1530578306724-b.jpg (1039x720, 167K)

Excessive profanity, calling a stranger autistic. Definite wisdom at the end, though. You’re alright.

Kangz build it

Exactly what a beta bitch would say. Keep going, you're on a roll.

Won't need to, it will come out of it.

Pic related was what life was like before whitey came out their caves. Harmonious and advanced.

Attached: itstime.jpg (1920x1055, 256K)

>being this insecure

Hey man, I just said you were alright. Relax.

Is that shit sciencetology? Cause that's a bit, gay.

You got me chief. By accident I wrote their instead of there. So that means you're better and smarter then me. Who's insecure? Sounds like you are, spiffy.

no, Africa studies text book

Nigger your life was and is and will always be that of a low life who can't create anything except destroy

I see...

That wasn’t me, but: than*

Attached: 1519863667889-b.png (1080x1330, 872K)

They were built by Bass Pro shops

Kek

This poor man

Lol, fuckin spelling and grammer fucker's are the worst. You all should burn by fire. Do you do that to everyone? If you do, don't.

>literal pile of rocks stacked
>HOW DID THEY DO THIS? WAS IT GOD?!ALIENS?!?

Ancient cock extensions, nothing more.

>Were the pyramids built by ancient aliens?
no
>or did they help the Ancient Egyptians in any way?
no

HTH

Little more to it then, that. You utter retard.

So, basically, the pyramids where like tesla towers, they pumped out wireless energy. They worked via the tunnels underneath them channeling water to what is called the "queens chamber" where it would swell up and create vibrations that echoed through it creating energy that was funneled to the golden top piece (obviously stolen over time). The entire pyramid used to have that smooth coating as you see in the highest one of your photo, along with a golden top piece, all the energy would echo through and be pumped into the sky as usable form of energy for all local uses.

Attached: triangle.jpg (700x459, 53K)

>more to it then, that. You utter retard.
>more then
>retard

They’re only the worst if you’re illiterate.

Just trying to help you out, pal.

some uppity nigger missed the mountains where he used to live so they built some

The Egyptians didn't build the pyramids. Like all niggers, they moved in and destroyed the place.

Ancient astronaut theorists say YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Attached: 1555803290877.jpg (478x696, 43K)

>Also aliens don't exist
prove it

No cause they are the most anal fucks to be around that think because they can use grammer and or spell every word correctly every time, even when not giving a fuck. So I miss spell what I wants when I fuckin wants cause I can and it annoys you virgin bitches, that can't get da pussy. Maybe I not as "smart" as yous.. but i get way, way more pussy. So, I win, faggots. P.s. I fucked your mom and dad.

My proof is you've never seen one.
Prove they do.

It actually makes you look like a jackass. I'll bet you support Trump too.

>Giant fuckin' triangles
That's such a one-sided way of looking at the pyramids

I didn't make the claim, You did.

Prove that aliens do not exist.

>wut is restoration
lol

Literally the only reason people think aliens built the pyramids is because they don't think black people could build such elaborate things.

Aliens didn't help build it, go back to /x/ you smooth brains.

Oh no, someone on b/thinks I look like a jackass. Hello, pot, have you met kettle? Nah, I don't support any politician. They be all crook and shittt.

When it’s more than one person responding to you, do you wonder if maybe it’s you, who’s the idiot?

You are a jackass. You're one of those uneducated fucks who thinks Trump is going to make you rich.

Yeah man, you don’t seem rattled at all. You definitely “won.”

So you're playing devil's advocate, therefore no reason for the debate

Opinion discarded.

Pyramids are the easiest giant shape to make. If the ancients built a giant sphere then I'd be impressed

I responded with my evidence of their nonexistence.
You may now refute my evidence with your own evidence.
If you have no evidence then we're done here.

No you didn't, shithead. Your stupid skewed worldview isn't "evidence."

Last chance: Prove aliens do not exist or STFU

>If the ancients built a giant sphere then I'd be impressed
You're living on it mayne

if aliens knew this, which they would, they would disrupt it with electromagnetic interference.

>If you have no evidence
YOU MADE THE CLAIM SHITHEAD

I love how they kept them so true to the original creation, with the hallowed rocks filled with cement pillars, such authenticity.
>restoration 100

Attached: Hollow Stone of Stonehenge.jpg (1156x1600, 177K)

No, cause I know there are literally thousands of virgins with no life on this site, that cant help dem selvef, like when your mom puts peanut butter to her pussy, so at least the dog would lick it.

Yep

you suck at rolling you single faggot

Thanks for agreeing

Yo guy, you have the burden of proof. Wake up.

Wow, i bet your super fun to talk to at Parties

>Prove that aliens do not exist.
doesn't work like that, you infinite faggot.

No I don't. The person saying "aliens do not exist" does.

Ask your mom, she knows, user. Tell her big dick McGee says, what's up slut !

Yes it does, shithead. OP is not saying whether aliens exist or not.

YOU are saying they don't.

PROVE IT OR SHUT THE HOLY LIVING FUCK UP

This shit makes me cringe and lose faith in humanity

the rocks where reset with cement foundations, your weird picture is a shoop.. how the fuck would the rocks "hollow out" ?!?

lol tryhard

My evidence is that you have never seen one.
I have made the claim that aliens do not exist.
My evidence supporting my claim is that you have never seen an alien.

I've concluded my evidence presentation. You may now refute my evidence with your own evidence.
If you have no evidence to refute my evidence then the matter is settled.
Why is this so difficult for you?

Good, cause I'm the devil and I'm coming for you.

he didn't agree with you, user. He was using sarcasm.

Why would they care?

The devil doesn’t exist and neither do aliens. BRINGING IT RIGHT BACK.

THAT ISNT EVIDENCE FUCKWAD

SHUT UP

This. Aliens are not proven to exist or not exist. user mad a claim on something that is still astronomically open for debate.

>refute my evidence
YOUVE GIVEN NO EVIDENCE SHITHEAD

STOP POSTING

Even though this guy’s a moron, I think he was just being cheeky with the thanks

PROVE IT SHITHEAD

STOP POSTING

Really??!!!! Are you super duper sure, and all, genius? Cause I no smart

Lol it's fake.
The rocks are fake.
That's why they're hollow.

you can literally get a plane ticket there. You just won't have anything to do when you get there unless you are a researcher. Because what with all the neutrality treaties...there's NOTHING THERE.

Yeah, what he said!!

The hidden chamber in the great pyramid is full of cum

Attached: e8bd6f81e0d4f91282ac3c1c328a6494.jpg (650x488, 31K)

Nope
Stop being such a fag

there's no proof they exist, that's all we know. How do you turn that around? How do you expect someone to prove that something doesn't exist? Following that logic, nothing can be proven to exist.
>God doesn't exist?
>prove it
>there is no evidence of God existing
>that doesn't prove that He doesn't exist
back to square one, discard all science.

The dude with the jars of cum empties them there every year.

YOU WERE ASKED TO PROVE YOUR CLAIM AND YOU KEEP TALKING SHIT

STOP POSTING SHITHEAD

I think they used the earths energy in some way. A lot of ancient texts describe trumpets carrying large stones like they were made of cork. Read Fingerprints of the Gods to have your mind blown about how advanced the earth was before the last extinction level event around 12.8k years ago. Gobeki Tempi is a good place to start down the rabbit hole. Also look up the younger dreyus theory. They have found the impact crater off the coast of Greenland already

lol k

Attached: i laffed.jpg (320x180, 9K)

Moms dead. Your cock still smell like her corps? Or did u shower when u got home?

>there's no proof they exist
yes there is user
there are pictures and stories throughout history that suggest alien visitors
That means the chances are greater than 0.

Funny thing about the Devil. He doesn't need you to believe in him, he believes in you, user. See ya soon.

Attached: I'm not listening brah.jpg (550x480, 149K)

Not only are you angry, but evidently illiterate.
Here I'll type this out slowly. English is not your first language, yes?

MY. PROOF. ALIENS. DON'T. EXIST. IS. THAT. YOU. HAVE. NEVER. SEEN. AN. ALIEN.

Have you seen an alien? If yes, then you may now provide evidence to refute my evidence.

Nobody's talking about God, shithead.

Stop posting.

No more shit out of you. You're done.

No more posts.

Your dad cleaned me up, as usual.

>suggest
Also there’s a chance less than 0 that the planet ceases to exist tomorrow, but it won’t.

Attached: 3657e9d3ef627be00c24deb7d1c09c19.jpg (638x640, 53K)

Attached: and then there's this faggot.jpg (900x550, 68K)

>MY. PROOF. ALIENS. DON'T. EXIST. IS. THAT. YOU. HAVE. NEVER. SEEN. AN. ALIEN.
THAT ISN'T PROOF SHITHEAD

IT'S ANOTHER FUCKING BARE ASSERTION

STOP POSTING FAGGOT

THAT MEANS NO MORE FUCKING REPLIES IN THIS THREAD

Itt; rediculus amount of butthurt

There is no chance of that. Why do you faggots always have to keep lashing back after you've been beaten down?

Hes dead 2, what elce u got?

How the fuck do you know? You don't, you expect it to. And that's where you fail.

There’s no chance aliens exist

Uncle?

Attached: lol no.jpg (248x203, 8K)

Attached: OnstottS1-Scott-AoM-essay_html_m1a81fbaa.jpg (666x757, 95K)

Theres no chance ailens DONT exists

>there are pictures and stories throughout history that suggest Batman exists
fixed

Thanks for using my evidence against yourselves. You expect aliens to exist. “How the fuck do you know? You don’t.”

Noooooo... i got 2 aunts? Can u work with that?

Right, so since that balances out, is there evidence to the contrary of the majority belief, or?

Attached: brah nah.jpg (256x256, 5K)

>I can make up shit

you've already proven that

Have you seen an alien?
Ever? In your entire life?
With your own eyes?
No?
Why do you believe something exists without evidence that it exists?
Why are you so angry?

Attached: 1550117343010-b.jpg (847x857, 105K)

no u

No, you don't. I called it first.

There are no such stories/pictures.

It's time to realize you lost this.

Holy shit we have a retard

You can not prove right now that Aliens don't exist.
But you have to be stupid as hell to say that it proves that they don't exist based on the fact that we don't see them from our little spec in the universe.

There is little chance anyone around here has ever encountered an alien, or ever will, but that's different from asserting they don't exist.

Fuck! Fine, but only if I can say both? Deal?

Ah yes built with only cranes and pullies I'm sure you can explain this using that as well

Attached: 58373884_2106286452831372_4645356500443725824_n.jpg (660x440, 65K)

I mean... iv never seen one or anything.

Well, you seem to know an awful lot about how the government couldn't possibly cover up aliens.
Nice try, Zontar. We're onto you and your hideous schemes. Leave earth now, you freaks!

Attached: itsalive6922.jpg (724x540, 27K)

Attached: 58442682_598947963920288_4620645268667236352_o.jpg (1242x921, 221K)

Why do you refute that the evidence of aliens existing isn’t made up? Are you not just as naïve to assume that evidence is real/truthful/legitimate?

You were told to stop posting.

>There are no such stories/pictures.
here, I just proved that Batman exists.

Attached: Batman, you faggot..jpg (667x1000, 97K)

They could have easily planet hopped from ancient mars or as some theories suggest planet Nibiru which science is just now started to believe is real. Its on a 3500 year orbit and passes between us and mars.

Attached: 57404809_2106285909498093_7333049916480028672_n.jpg (604x658, 58K)

Hey man, im just trying to help u out, u do whatever u gotta do.

how do you prove that something doesn't exist?

I see what you did there.

How do I know that's the real Batman?! Ha ha !

Attached: 57294172_2106286019498082_9099865849916817408_n.jpg (543x700, 58K)

Roots can't blossom!

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-224136_Samsung Internet.jpg (1440x1207, 789K)

Attached: nah brah bruh nahahahah.jpg (150x138, 6K)

Attached: 13010750_942976189157485_9031072640039184364_n.jpg (960x720, 86K)

the pyramids were there before the ancient Egyptians settled there. The pyramids are not mentioned in any of the Egyptians hieroglyphs, and you would think they'd mention these huge structures. Also, there are no hieroglyphs inside the pyramids, which is uncommon for the ancient Egyptians especially when they're said to be tombs (which is bs).

where is my fucking wall ??

Attached: 592865-650.png (250x250, 101K)

fuck you batman is real!

And they say you can't make b/ro's. I'm satisfied, I'm good. No beef at the moment but, night is early.

He's wrong to characterize it as an argument against the existence of aliens in the first place. It's an argument that if aliens were around here, we'd have proof of them by now.

Attached: 12994562_942976175824153_2977894051235617145_n.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Attached: nah brah.jpg (900x813, 54K)

good troll is good.

>I'm 12
we know

I know.

Attached: 12985548_942983219156782_4105633225695332778_n.jpg (960x720, 113K)

Not the guy you replied to.
We live in an era of technology just as much as people from the 18th century thought they did. You describe all these shiny things, drones, advanced gadgets wirelessly accessing a planetary network of dematerialised data, as if those were the peak of technology. Don't get me wrong, I too think that's amazing (up to a certain extent), but I personally think we're only getting started.
When Benjamin Franklin kind of proved the existence of a force called electricity somewhere back near 1750, had he envisioned that less than a century later it would become a reliable source of power? Two more centuries and that's where we are now. Back in middle ages, that would have been called witchcraft and anyone who dared say otherwise would probably get hung. We stopped hanging people when they try to go past the limit of our knowledge to explain things we cannot explain with that same knowledge, we're doing a far better job at accepting stuff that might very well tumble a lot of things around (ie quantum physics). AI is on the verge of provoking a fourth industrial revolution. Internet is speeding up time by changing how people access any and all kinds of information.
My point in that is that we, from where we stand now, cannot possibly have an idea of what the world would look like 50, 20, or even 10 years from now. That's also why it triggers the fuck out of me when you claim that "If aliens were real, we would have seen definitive proof." Given all of the above, I simply don't think so.

TL;DR: things exist outside of your awareness. As they have always been, science and technology are slowly but steadily moving towards stuff that contemporary people used to laugh at. You can't know what the future is made of, and therefore you cannot claim "if aliens existed, we would have had proof by now".

I didn't say he wasn't real ! I said how do I know it's the real Batman ! Learn to comprehend so I don't have to use these !!!

Attached: 57909115_2106286542831363_2105827919837265920_n.jpg (229x220, 12K)

wherein you find that? the image

I'll get right on that kiddo

Attached: 1555281600790-b.jpg (540x405, 34K)

>I'm 12
I know

FUK U DAS BATMAYN

Created using copper tools. Nothing strange here move on

Attached: 57611705_2106286396164711_6072203052025118720_n.jpg (236x354, 11K)

They were built for aliens as the equivalent to street sings. Unless you want the red pill, then they even built by ancient Free Mason's as a sign they were ready for new architectural technologies.

>i no u r
>wut am i
weak

Attached: 58379304_2106286162831401_6030976610138587136_n.jpg (166x303, 12K)

How dare you, sir! Batman may visit you tonight, or your mom, is she hot?

Attached: Sp2.jpg (880x1012, 149K)

user all this reply is going to do is invite severe faggotry

scroll up

Attached: 57311626_2106286582831359_6394607563828101120_n.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Yea, i hope to meet u at a glory hole someday 2. Im goting to get smokes. Need anything while im out?

>

Attached: 12991071_942975959157508_8794702746804206709_n.jpg (720x960, 106K)

The block in the middle is actually a re-purposed stairway from an ancient alien ant farm.

It's a statistical inevitability they do... dumbass.

Nah, I'm good. Nap time for this kid. Condoms were invented by the devil. Think on that.

/zGqqyVq

Hello my precious little btards, are you searching for a true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

God damn these dudes suck.

Ancient X-men?

Created around 1100AD

Attached: 55743935.jpg (1024x683, 158K)

yes, this. dubs of truth

>aliens
Nope. Ancient precursor human civilizations that were wiped away by any of the multiple extinction level events that have happened over the past 200,000 years of human existence.

Unless of course you believe that all of our ancestors sat around jacking off for 190,000 years before someone figured they could stack rocks on top of each other.

Attached: 234.jpg (830x467, 179K)

user, history has a way of showing that vast gaps of it exist through societies crumbling or being invaded. You are deliberately avoiding this fact to suit your finite linear narrative.

Interesting logic, minus the fact that looking to the past allows us to see that George Washington had never LAUNCHED COMPLETE EXPEDITIONS INTO FUCKING SPACE

>These granite blocks were cut with bronze saws
>all 2,300,000+ of them
>nevermind that bronze isn't hard enough to cut granite
>nevermind that if we tried to do this with modern tech it would take over 2000 years
>never mind that no one was actually buried here
>move along citizen

Attached: dsc_0009.jpg (2896x1944, 1.3M)

>user, history has a way of showing that vast gaps of it exist through societies crumbling or being invaded.
could you clarify what you mean by this?

I've no doubt that we are only scratching the surface of our potential in terms of technological advancements.
However unless the aliens are invisible someone somewhere would have filmed them and that shit would be viral in like 6 seconds.
We've got satellites watching traffic, and weather. Live cams going 24/7 in nearly every country around the world. ISS constantly flying over head with live video all day every day. All the world's space agencies blasting cameras and shit into the great dark unknown.
In the 18th century they didn't have any of our surveillance capabilities. We can monitor everywhere all the time.
If aliens exist, they are either not on earth and are unable or unwilling to come here. Or they are here and we cannot see them. In which case they aren't making themselves known and aren't fucking with anything.
I choose not to believe things exist that cannot be observed. I don't believe God exists, and I don't believe aliens exist. I'm open to the idea of being proven wrong one day, but like you said we aren't there yet.

Attached: c9c71179-57d9-4c64-8317-33f8b6358fad.jpg (504x722, 47K)

lucky trips of truth

A spaceship could build it in a fraction of the time. Then the people worship the Builders.

There could have been advanced societies thousands of years before recorded history. They crumbled because of stagnation, disease or war.

The Spanish destroyed libraries of historical data in the New World. Thousands of years of knowledge were lost.

Wow, semi intaresting and vaguely archaic wisdome. U shure ur not my dad back from the grave?

>Were the pyramids built by ancient aliens?
No
>or did they help the Ancient Egyptians in any way?
They held dead bodies and their treasures.

flying niggers built the pyramids, you racist bastards

>spaceship
You keep thinking aliens. Stop thinking about aliens. The possibility of intelligent life ever finding us is close to nothing. Space is just too vast.

However, there is plenty of evidence to suggest ancient human civilizations that were wiped out by global flooding, disease, temperature spikes/drops or other natural disasters.

If our civilization collapsed tomorrow, without natural disasters all traces of our knowledge would be wiped out in 2000 years or less.

However, if some wealthy doomsday peppers (cough cough, deep state cough) built themselves a nice self sustaining bunker complex (cough cough, granite mountain cough) they could survive the apocalypse and rule over the primitive humans like gods from the shadows once they came out of hiding.

Effectively their shadow civilization leapfrogs through tech levels and time by preserving any scientific achievement and preventing their own demise.

Of course you couldn't wipe out all traces of your existence, there would be stories left over (cough cough, similarities in almost every religion cough)

Attached: vimanas08_02.jpg (577x193, 31K)

>weak
I know you are

Being this retarded...

my mum ded :(

>They held dead bodies and their treasures.
no bodies were ever discovered in the great pyramids.

>Space is just too vast
you're just too dense

we've barely scratched the surface of quantum physics. Now imagine a race thousands or even mere hundreds of years beyond us technologically.
Also, we use blinds to watch animals we're studying. Why wouldn't anyone else? And it's also possible they could make mistakes where they became visible to their test subjects.

>I know I'm a faggot
post cock

*rustled

Attached: my-jimmies-are-rustled_o_843167[1].jpg (599x816, 145K)

discord..gg/yg4NaW5 ((remove the extra dot.))

Shitposting Yea Forums autistic server with no rules. Post whatever you want!

GORE

LOLI/SHOTA

EGIRLS HERE

!!!!!!!!!!

>Not understanding space is not the only obstacle
What about time?

Our star is a young star.
Advanced alien civilizations could have developed and died over the course of billions of years trillions of years before humans ever developed.

An advanced alien species probably flew by our planet when it was mostly molten rock and said "welp, no life here" and flew off, then all fucked off and died billions of years before Earth ever became a place where life could grow.

its just too much distance of both space and time.

Sorry user, but your fantasy of fucking a blue alien space babe is just not realistic. Try genetic engineering.

This guy might be on to something here.

Attached: 1547251601944-b.jpg (465x437, 41K)

ah, i miss the days of rustled jimmies and rage comics.
thanks user. that stupid gorilla picture has briefly made me happier than you know.

Yes, to us, these are obstacles. To advanced societies, they well could have found a way around things like space and time.

only is you post boipucci

>not believeing in reptilian overloards
Just like they want

Attached: GettyImages-619601484.0.jpg (4534x2884, 1.07M)

They were likely removed after burial or mummification (if they were used as religious centers) to the Valley of the Kings.
Looting was just as prevalent then as it was this past century, and the pyramids proved to be a tempting target with the wealth they are interred with.

Yes there are no other worlds. Because we totally understand the world we live on now.

user. Let me tell you. Knowing what I know and looking at the shit they teach kids in "history" class is a curse.
The amazon rain forest is not a natural rainforest, its man made. Its an overgrown orchard the size of India. The entire upper level is a man made fertilizer that we cannot replicate. its called Terra Preta
There are temples found under lakes in china that blow our modern architecture out of the water
Pyramids are found all over the earth.

The continental coastal shelf that is currently underwater 80,000 years ago used to be dry land. This is around the same time that geneticists agree humans suffered a genetic bottleneck due to a near extinction event
This combined with every culture having a flood apocalypse story?

Dont even fucking get me started on the Jews.

Attached: 4-Terra-Preta-biochar-soils-of-the-Amazon-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 275K)

the sphinxter was built by ancient allens, but we will never know where the pyramids were built

Attached: CA9225B0-12A9-4B2E-8FCC-6126B524D993.gif (500x210, 1.9M)

There are over 200 known criteria for habitable life to form and foster on extraterrestrial worlds.
It’s why we’ve dropped to near zero chances of other life beyond the most basic of forms anywhere past Earth.

>looting was just as prevalent
Yeah, a civilization that couldn't make a decent anti-lice ointment built a megalithic structure to bury one dude that we currently cannot replicate.

Never mind that it has electromagnetic manipulation properties we are just beginning to understand.

They aren't reptilian overlords, they are the remnants of neanderthal civilization that homo sapiens wiped out.

Humans, at the direction of their gods (who are essentially superhumans). The Great Pyramid was the device with a purpose. It was a weapon, a device which assisted in creation, an energy source, and with expanding the mind of the gods.

>Looting was just as prevalent then as it was this past century,
Yeah, because you know, security guards aren't a thing. Instead of hiring a few dudes to guard a corpse, how about we build one of the largest structures the world has ever seen instead?

Do you have a YouTube channel or somewhere you post your research/essays?
You have much knowledge red pilled one.

Attached: 1548769237539-b.jpg (1600x1720, 153K)

>thinking the reptilians dont currently controll our government

Attached: Hillary-laughing-300x219.jpg (300x219, 17K)

Attached: 1552120327468-b.gif (148x147, 1.06M)

Perfect example! Her human suit is malfunctioning!

I do not.
Knowledge is scattered, the way they like it to be.
I would start by listening to some Randall Carlson

Go from there.

by the way, it doesn't get easier. It gets more infuriating the more you know simply because of how deeply entrenched things actually are in this world. Just how many lies have been told to the general populace and how impossible it would be for them to accept the truth now that they know a comforting lie.

>The pyramids were tombs for ancient kings because they are wacky like that!
>Our civilization is only 10,000 years old! Yet humans existed for over 200,000 years! We were just cavemen before that! ha ha!
>Neanderthals were stupid and peaceful vegetarians that bred with homo sapiens peacefully and thats why they arent here anymore!
>The near omnipresent overlapping oral traditions about monsters is just silly faerie tales! Weren't ancient people so silly and wacky?
>The Thule society, an occult organization that the Nazis dumped tremendous amounts of money and authority never got any results ever. The tightly run highly organized war machine of the third reich just loved wasting cash don't you know!
>The US government never lies to its people! The CIA is a helpful and friendly organization!

I could go on.

Please, for the love of god, get started on the jews

>Perfect example! Her human suit is malfunctioning!

2 weeks!

She's having an Alzheimer episode because she is old
They hid it because no one would have voted for her if they knew. Its not a "human suit" She is just a ruthless politician at the end of her very notable career.

We can replicate every part of pyramid construction, including precision in building if we had enough manpower at our disposal to do so.
We recreated Stonehenge in the manner they believed the stones were quarried and raised, and it worked.
Since limestone is a sedimentary rock, and likely contains microscopic traces of pyrite, and probably were heated up at some point during their stay in the Earth, yeah, it’s not surprising huge fucking amounts of mildly magnetic limestone creates weird magnetic properties.

>denying this hard

YOUR ONE OF THEM!

anthropology.msu.edu/anp264-ss15/2015/02/11/the-looting-of-the-pyramids/

I see what you mean. I don't intend to change your mind about this whole thing, I used to have the same reasoning as you, then I took drugs and started to question a lot of things. I must say I also read a lot of esoteric books. A considerable portion of what I read was utter junk imo, but some of the stuff I found brought interesting ways to think about it.

>I would start by listening to some Randall Carlson
Thanks I'll check him out.

I'm on some preliminary entry level stuff no doubt but everyone's gotta start somewhere. The more shit I hear or read the more insignificant the last thing seems. There's always something bigger. It's fucking crazy how little most people I talk to even know about all of it.
It gets consuming. Like a constant hunger to learn as much as possible still knowing you'll never begin to grasp the half of it.
Too much, too many places, too hidden.

Attached: 1551214079400-b.jpg (1024x722, 129K)

No, aliens don't exist. The pyramids were built using an enormous amount of slave labor and general common sense. Triangles are the strongest geometric shapes, therefore, they are the easiest to build and not have them... Y'know... Fall over.

>Please, for the love of god, get started on the jews
First you have to understand a few things about neanderthals, the other hominid species that competed for dominance against our current species.
>The were almost exclusively meat eaters
>they were incredibly strong
>they were very intelligent
>they ate regularly hunted and ate humans

Now, Jews, specifically Ashkenazi
>Highly intelligent
>higher than average testosterone levesl
>place high value on intermarrying as to keep bloodlines pure
>high in group preference on promoting other jews
>close knit communities
>holy books constantly make distinctions about treating goyim/gentiles as sub human OR sub jewish
>placed in areas of control such as media to control public opinion
>control pornography that has been proven to degrade moral structure and social fabric as well as motivation

They have a particular disdain for blacks, as those of African heritage are closer to the original homo sapiens that wiped them out

They have a particular hatred of whites due to whites being the result of homo sapien and Neanderthal race mixing

They are the "paleolithic deep state"
A genetically distinct group of humans that hides in plain sight and nearly got wiped out.

Attached: jews-are-neanderthal-remnant1.jpg (640x747, 243K)

We 100% could not recreate the great pyramid today. Even saying we could today what does that tell you about the people who built the pyramids?

>if we had enough manpower at our disposal to do so.
IF the superpowers that control nearly all the worlds resourced had enough manpower? Are you even listening to yourself?

>Stonehenge
is tiny compared to the pyramids

You should read about double slit experiments user. How particles behave difrently when observed vs unobserved. Has interesting implications along your line of thinking

That is it Hajesh I am so tired of these tornado's destroying my beautiful home. I will carve my next home out of a stone hill lets see a tornado blow this one down.

Attached: yogi_pti_2_0.jpg (770x433, 29K)

Any chance you read The Ancient Secret of the Flower of Life? If so what are your thoughts about it? Can't make my mind.

It all starts coming together at some point.
I think the part for me that did it was when I was studying the theory of genetic memory and ancient mythology at the same time.
>Psych degree, I work as a mental health counselor.

It kind of all clicked for me and I swear it felt like I could see the code.

Name one nation with 4 thousand of open slaves that could be enforced to build a pyramid over the course of 20 years.
I’ll wait.

Not only we could, but we could do it with less manpower and 4 times faster than the original.
livescience.com/18589-cost-build-great-pyramid-today.html

Im listening, keep going

>lurking this hard

Sounds familiar, the science is a bit over my head, but that's the one where they found evidence the universe was reacting to their presence or observation or something?

Not much more I can say, unless you want to ask a specific question then I could help you out. Thats about all the general knowledge I'm willing to just spill out.

If I don't talk about this stuff I go insane.
Knowing it is just too much sometimes

Slaves? Probably India.
But modern day construction workers that are well fed and have power tools? Literally any modernized nation.
Protip, slaves weren't very physically robust unless they were very well kept. You don't want to have 4000 beefcake mistreated laborers when all you have to keep them in chains is a handful of dudes with glorified bronze machetes.
You want malnourished beaten down humans that just have enough calories to get through a workday.

Modern day laborers are actually physically superior to ancient slaves.

I have not, whats it about? Too lazy to look it up right now

I mean, if we realy wanted to, we could put the american penal system to work. Offer the prisoners reduced sentences or something for there labor. I dont know why we would tho.

It always starts out so overwhelming, then when you start to understand it's like seeing the world around you in a completely different way.

Also Randall dude is a Mason and buddies with Joe Rogen? Is he really a trustworthy source of information?

The experiment was on a much smaller scale, but thats pretty much what its implying, yea

Enforcing 2 decades of slave labor for over 4K people would draw worldwide attention and human rights violations from every civilized country.

I’d rather use them for repairing our aging and frail infrastructure.

Ya you're totally right all those billions of jew slaves. Right Like the 6 million killed at ass switch right. Wake there were never that man slaves there were never that many jews.

That's wild. I'll dig a little deeper on it, maybe find a version for 5th graders or something. Thanks mate

Not billions, not millions.

What real tangible evidence of this conspiracy is there? So they have a high testosterone level, and neanderthal dna, but thats borderline cercomstantial

Jews (or at least the organized ones) Are terrified of a united Caucasian race, or at least one that is able to recollect their past.

The half breeds between ancient neanderthals and homo sapiens from Africa were the ones that originally had the proper blend of intellect and savagery to take on the Neanderthal tribes.
While not as intelligent they had the edge in aggression and emotional strength while still maintaining control, something the Homo sapiens (Modern Africans) were terrible at.

This is why they are trying to use that emotion against them (Constant psychological terrorism including guilting white people through the education system and entertainment networks)

Then they make sure that the idea of them doing this is routinely mocked the same way the CIA invented the concept of the tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist to discredit the people showing what they were up to.

The Nazis were not the first group of Caucasoid to attempt genocide on the Ashkenazi, it has happened multiple times throughout history, and many times European nations simply kicked them out.

The Jews are the true natives of the European continent, and their half breed offspring with migratory Homo Sapiens drove them out. They are the chosen people trying to reclaim their land.

The best way to destroy the Caucasians is to do what they almost did to the neanderthals, breed them out of existence. They are simply turning the whites own genetic weaponry against them.

Fuck the source, look at what he is saying and how it corresponds to measurable fact.

Its not super complicated. U wont need a 5th grader version. U got this user

>Enforcing 2 decades of slave labor for over 4K people would draw worldwide attention and human rights violations from every civilized country.
Just how Naive are you?
India has over 18 million slaves

reuters.com/article/us-egypt-antiquities-tombs-idUSTRE6091E720100110

No aliens, but what's annoying as shit is that I don't know who burnt away their records of how they did it. My guess is Europeans.

Why don't they have 4,500 pyramids then?

Checkm8.

Fair enough, I trust your wisdom user.
Thanks for all the info tonight

Christ, just google "Jewish anti white quote" and watch the deluge.

Keep in mind, this is google we are talking about, a platform that dedicates a tremendous amount of effort censoring such information. There is simply too much to censor. They have gotten sloppy.

People in high positions of power actively advocating for the breeding out of whites.

Attached: tim-wise-white-genocide-q.jpg (1118x629, 121K)

Because the pyramids weren't built by slaves
And the Indian people haven't had advanced tech for over 10,000 years

>let’s call every sex worker a slave, as well as kids who work
blogs.wsj.com/indiarealtime/2016/06/02/india-has-the-most-people-living-in-modern-slavery/

Jews are highly overrepresented in every field I mentioned
They have an open ethnostate that is supported by even the xenophillic USA
They are allowed to preach racial purity so long as its Jewish

I believe that they helped

Ok, im sold. Now how about solutions?

good night and god help you.
This will bring you nothing but frustration and regret.

They had incredible abundance from the Nile and shit else to do so no wonder they built giant buildings in the desert why not. They're cool but they're totally within human ingenuity

Pathetic

No solutions on a grand scale.
Just live your life best you can and wait for the sleeping lion to awaken.

Work out
Get a good job
Don't masturbate more than a few times a week
Play fewer video games
Get married
Have kids
Get good reliable friends
Find some meaning in life

>masonry and moving heavy stone blocks is so advanced it must've been aliums

Attached: .gif (600x376, 151K)

Oh, and try to consume as little meaningless products as you can.
Get a woman who doesn't wear makeup and doesn't give a shit about which handbag is currently in season.

Don't eat fast food, etc.

Just googles this. I have not been redpilled this hard in a verry long time. Im gunna have trouble sleeping tonight

dey wuz bilt by kangz

Attached: 1545338974438.jpg (864x578, 439K)

>brings come from sky
>must be gods
>”Look nigga. We’ll show you how to build pyramids n sheit but if you tell anyone we’ll melt y’all niggas’ brainz n sheit”
>tells people

Only if your black and want actually to produce anything.

>1080p drones outsmarting beings capable of interstellar travel
Um... ok.

Best post of the thread..it deserves to die.

Help by illegal mexicants

Take a breath.

Hah he "knows." And literally too! What irony ignorance can bring

>stories across cultures and sons of time
>Batman
U wot m8?

Angry user wore himself out and went to bed a while ago guys

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

But your evidence i's not evidence..it's hardly even an argument. Do you know how rudimentary our forms of extrasensationa detection are? We watch images in the sky from millions, billions and trillions years ago, which only sows us how much there is out there that we have no way of observing, and you want to make a statement about the here and now? We don't monitor the universe in real time, you know. You couldn't even say that about our solar system.

Omg, im fucking crying. Thank you user, you have made my night

Haha retard fagget, your mim sucked my dick

strongly implying that humanity is on a perpetual unimpeded progress technologically, and no regression or stagnation is ever possible.

>if humans show technological prowess in the past, it wasn't our own doing, it was aliens.
>flying in the face of reality.

they were built by niggers, don't you pay attention to anything?

Well whites are the only ones capable of getting shit done. Niggers, Jews, Mussies, etc. are all worthless shills that can't do anything themselves.

technically speaking a nigger is anyone who is less gay than my subjectivity

why should he care what you want?
you aren't his mommy, go fuck yourself.

EAT SHIT FAGGOT!!!!!

Ok, the novelty of your ridiculousness has worn out. Im headed to bed.

This want even the user you replied to, this whole thread was tell, except for one or two

What?

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-001552_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 491K)

It most definatly was

Attached: Screenshot_20190424-001801_Mimi.jpg (1080x2220, 654K)

Holy fuck lost bad