When I was a boy I attended a lynching in Alabama way back in 1954 AMA

when I was a boy I attended a lynching in Alabama way back in 1954 AMA

Attached: 1547739360-3749-ion--Indiana-Lynchings--1930.jpg (1000x532, 92K)

why isn't black on white crime considered racially motivated ?

Because the evil jews want you to be culturally enriched and consider that no black man wants to harm you solely based on the color of your skin

Was there free punch and pie? I heard there was.

Did they shit and/or piss themselves when they started swangin'?

Who else thinks this famous pic is fake and gay?

GO BACK TO /POL/ YOU LARPING FAKE OLDFAG

No, but your mother did when I shoved my big dick in her booty hole.

Why is a dude in his late 60's on Yea Forums?

Let those niggers hang

No, those pics are very real. Our reward for stopping such behavior is this timeline.

Attached: All Teeth.png (560x866, 535K)

The black lives matter movement is a direct result of ceasing to hang niggers

The funny part is that more pink people have hung at the end of a rope than black people.

Whoa gonna need a little less edge on that one bad boy.

That pic is fake and gay. Also, white people are pole smokers who relied on black people to do the hard, physical work. Killing them was a waste of money and production.

nothing
yes it was barbaric
no that was the civil rights movement

Fuck off you cock swallowing degenerate.

Because the whites deserve it.

If only your "white" ancestors weren't such lazy fucks and did the work themselves you'd have a land with no niggers. The rich southerners had the money to literally purchase any poor white person. But you know, typical Americans, they "NEEDED" blacks.

Whites have been cucks since the beginning of time. Historical karma is a bitch. Now all your women want black dick..

Attached: 15554498611032.jpg (515x575, 51K)

>>no punch, no pie.

This makes the boner sad.

Attached: 1549948775750.png (512x422, 231K)

We have a turd in the punchbowl, repeate we have a turd in the punchbowl.

The picture is very real, I just zoomed it way in because the woman's presence and behavior was very interesting. And for being a nigger loving leftist, you sure are homophobic. You people give no fucks, as long as you can shit on your own people.

You'd have nothing without them, nigger.

So you're a Democrat?

Republican

I dunno. I'm over 50 myself and I find some pretty interesting jack off material. Weird thing is someone posted on another thread talking about how masturbation causes ED and other problems like that. Been doing that my whole life (almost... first 10-12 years not so much) and I still need to help in that area - rock fucking hard, not even a little bit flexible. And it also helps me fall asleep quicker too. So fucking healthy. You probably have a lot of strange idea about getting older. You can be as healthy as you want to be as you get older -- as alert and conscious as you want to be.

Problem is people do drugs and all other things which fucks up your mind and body "for fun." I didn't do any of that and I'm just great!

You're an idiot. Plantation owners were "few" and the rest were many. Turns out slaves were cheaper than free men willing to work for money. It's not lazy. It's the cost of labor then just as it's the cost of labor TODAY.

If the USA had just laws back then, then I agree -- we wouldn't have a negro problem today.

I am black, retard. Like with everything else, you "people" assume way to much about strangers.

shhh , lychin is raycist and the tens of thousands of whites killed by blacks in the 20th century were not hate crimes.

No, I mean pinks have been executed that way more than blacks, and also they choose to end themselves that way more frequently.

Attached: 2124700.jpg (474x711, 36K)

A lot of people claim to be black here, to push their agendas. All slink back into the ether when asked to post hand with timestamp.

Why are you black? Why did you choose to be black?

I'm not a dark one or else I would. Also, only a pink person would think other pink people have an agenda in our best interests.

Why is someone so fucking old on /b?

...though, the question of why you're wasting your most valuable years on the internet posting white superiority fantasies is more or less answered in your premise, I suppose. Fitting you ended up rotting away here.