My IQ is 157 and I am appalled by interacting with stupid individuals on daily basis. How could I enhance my life?

My IQ is 157 and I am appalled by interacting with stupid individuals on daily basis. How could I enhance my life?

Attached: 367.jpg (798x600, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First step is to stop lying for no reason

be less narsassistic on how fast you can react to people calling you a faggot

by stopping breathing

internet IQ tests don't count. Also people who brag about their high IQ are almost universally liars and idiots.

Kill yourself faggot

>How could I enhance my life?
If you are so smart as you claim you are, you'd know there's only one objective answer:

drugs

>I'm incredibly smart pls teach me

Go do something productive and fulfilling.

>t. electrical engineering PhD student

If your IQ was actually that High you'd have figured out a life where you wouldn't have to interact with stupid individuals on a daily basis.

Shit I'm only 145 and I rarely have to interact with stupid people, or anyone at all.

If you're so smart, why are you wasting your time posting on a dead, anime picture message board?

Attached: 181.jpg (680x594, 62K)

sounds like a typical democrat. arrogant,condescending and full of shit

figure it out, since you're the smart one.

Your jealousy astound me. You're a good chucklefuck.

My narcissism is none of your concern. We're talking about IQ.

You first.

I have not taken any internet tests, confused user.

After you.

Drugs are for dumb people.

You sound jealous.

I am open for suggestions.

Because it is a good fun to interact with a generally stupid audience in a controlled matter.

Attached: 367.jpg (798x600, 30K)

fpbp

You take your neck and spin it. Just keep going up until it goes black. Then, with all your might, just spin it harder.

Liars and idiots...

Post a picture of your psych eval where you were IQ tested then.

>Because it is a good fun to interact with a generally stupid audience in a controlled matter.
actual smart people don't do that.

improve your grammar smerty pants

If you are so smart, you should be able to figure it out yourself.

>my IQ is over 9000
>I'll ask Yea Forums how to minimise interaction with idiots.

More 57 than 157.

This guy knows some shit. My wife is 140 and she's above certain shit and she knows it. Even making everyone else feel less human is in some strange way beneath her as well.

Attached: 1555794856916.png (254x547, 318K)

Reality is only an escape for those who can't handle drugs.

Attached: 1551325104190.jpg (1000x1000, 86K)

Did I hurt your feelings?

I am interested to see perspective of the less blessed and intelligent individuals.

Cringeworthy replies could be ignored if you will bother me enough.

Your aggressive response tells me you're not worth of my energy anymore.

You sound like a dumb person.

There are zero problems with grammar, sweetheart.

A boring suggestion.

It is not my problem that you are jealous of my higher intelligence.

Attached: 368.jpg (794x600, 30K)

HAI EVERY1 HUR DUR MAI EYECUE IS 9721!!!!!111~~

IZ HAT GUD ENUF TU SUK COK!?

Die

my iq is 159 which is incredibly coincidental, but you'll find that commitment is most likely what you lack as of now, do with that as you will

Have you tried transitioning to a woman?

This, just end it all op

Hello guys. I am not OP and I highly doubt OP is lying because of the % of people with this IQ, but I swear that I have an IQ of 160 because I have autism. If you ask me real questions I will give you an answer to to give you evidence for my claim, of course not proof.

I mean I highly doubt OP is telling the truth. Accidental double negative.

> appalled by interacting with stupid individuals on daily basis.
So you came not only to Yea Forums, but Yea Forums to get an answer?

Retard.

Post on Yea Forums of course

Anyone as intelligent as you should have known "drugs" is an umbrella term. You are an idiot, because you drink coffee, take your antidepressant, and cry which produces the only seratonin you get naturally, as your sadness is essentially drug induced. Fuck you for thinking you know anything beyond the dirt on your own feet. The fact is that you're insights are non existent, and you project harder than a confused crack addict.

Attached: 1553821212051.jpg (685x474, 109K)

ugly pieces of shit

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE

seppuku

Assuming you’re not just full of shit and actually are as intelligent as you believe, have you considered spending time around highly educated people? Do you have any similar interests or hobbies? It’s a little difficult to escape stupidity completely when the media pushes it so hard.

I don't think genuinely intelligent people really give a shit about IQ tests/scores

>me take online eye cue tetht and it thay I have one fifdee seven, thassa big numbah, and because I so smart eye cue tetht webthite gib me howny hot milfths in my awea and I cwick it and den I go on da funee four chans to epic thwollololol dem cus dey thtupid and me smawt

Attached: d90ad34a78a527998c4eac136c97e10e24e734f5.jpg_1200x630-1000x525.jpg (1000x525, 33K)

not at all. I doubt you could hurt much of anything

I took an IQ test on Facebook and it said I was a genius.
I feel you

Assuming true, what have you done with it?

>I am appalled by interacting with stupid individuals
Why are you here?

Attached: IQ.png (718x460, 19K)

I’m more like 232 and find your result laughable.

You mean astounds?

157 IQ and still browsing Yea Forums kek. OP is literary a fag.

High enough to know that knowledge of a language's orthagraphy has little bearing on intelligence.

If your IQ was really 157 then you would know to list the test it was (I.E. Stanford-Binet$

>orthagraphy
It’s orthography by the way. You failor

Oh really? Or is it that you know so little about a specific topic you can't comment on it?
There's ALWAYS a smarter person. Your narcissistic personality isn't warranted as your IQ doesn't tell you hot shit about what you'll do with any given amount of ability to learn. Can't be a genius if you act like a retard.

>missed the joke
>thinks I'm op for no reason at all
>also probably missed the joke