I need help

i need help

how do i make video games fun again? specifically competitive video games. for a while now, im not sure when it started, every time i play a few rounds in a competitive game my mood immediately dips. i start to only be able to think about what the other players think of me. once it starts i cant stop thinking about how im bad and ill never get better. do you guys have any coping methods or suggestions on how to feel better even when being bad at video games?

some background: i played a lot of league of legends a few years ago and close to the end i started having similar feelings when queuing up with friends, but thats mostly because they were a lot better than me and i felt bad they had to carry me

Attached: 1487479013399.jpg (250x242, 7K)

or if anyone knows somewhere else i can ask this i would appreciate it

/#F!oSwhkSbA!7j47HCsOdXKOxg0XQwFiWgMore

#F!QzwUiKbQ!IVaFT0s00MD_l1gDcib53w

do a lobotomy

#F!NmIlFagI!gm7BVTuRcNqOdIjZFtEBlA

#F!mvZ0japa!DLE5R8YSUeOvoF9c7HiHzA

user, if video games aren't fun, does it make sense to keep playing them? There are enough things in life we have to do that we don't like. No need to do things you don't have to do if you don't like doing them.

I don't see how you can do anything to make them "fun". You can't change the video game. Find other things to do that you enjoy and you'll feel a lot better. And you won't miss playing video games.

I'm not a video game hater but I don't do things I don't find enjoyable unless I have to. Like working lol.

Best of luck to you, user.

/#F!aupF1AQA!e63vUK9oONwo2ru48aikqg

#F!WvghQQqY!WU6sd4HvYylPAnY4dXL8sw

its not that i dont like video games, i love them. ive loved video games for years and still do. i just have this problem with competitive or pvp games where i cant stop thinking about what the other players think and it just puts me in a low mood

I have a lot more to post, but I’m not going to be the only one sharing

what are those things youre posting? they just kinda look like random numbers and letters

Remember it’s a game and you play it so it’s fun when you take fun out of the equation what’s the point playing them? It ends up being work and even more work to impress your friends.
You will win,you will lose and in the end what matter is to know that all that doesn’t matter. It’s bits and bytes. You are you and you have control of how you can feel.

I can totally relate, user. Often feels the same for me. I just avoid competitive games, and generally steer clear of PVP games. No shame in playing PVE games, does not make you any less of a good gamer.

I think you are growing up, little guy
Vidya not doing it for ya anymore? You force yourself to play cause you have nothing els to do?
Maybe its time to move out of basement and play irl.

I use drugs to make games fun again. Specifically marijuana, mushrooms, and lsd. I like to move my tv close to my bed, lock the door, cut off the lights and eat a couple of hits of lucy. I become the main character, if only for the entirety of the trip.

thank you for this. i dont usually post about my problems on here because i figure no one wants to hear that shit, but i find myself low on people i can talk to these days. i appreciate the words of encouragement

>Caring what other people think
Sounds like bitch-think.
Are you a woman?

Attached: 1548713871734.jpg (850x400, 76K)

i live in my own apartment. what now

tried weed but never shrooms. im worried what ill see if i start to hallucinate

Mega

oh sick. mega of what

One simple principle I live by.

Attached: 81C243C3-8307-43D1-8EA9-B33768D08277.jpg (512x640, 103K)

ill make this my phone background. thank you user

to be honest i'm a bit depressed now so nearly everything is meh

but been playing cities: skylines and its fun, but don't get carried otherwise it'll be 4-5 hours before you know it.

i want to die

Attached: 1546202216567.jpg (881x881, 102K)

If you do competitive gaming then you should take some adderall. Your senses will be heightened and you will be better and faster then everybody else.

i got into cities for a while and i thought it was pretty neat but all my towns turned sour after a while

do you know any good tutorial videos?

>what now
now go get some non /b level hobbies so you can invite sloots into that apartment and fuck em.

i just got in to it and yeah if you raise taxes too high, once people start bouncing it's a bit of a bitch to get it back on track again and i avoid taking out loans

just don't put a chokehold on anybody otherwise bye bye your lil town

are sloots into basket weaving or water polo