Broke up with gf of 4 years officially today. She's been hanging out with a guy that had a crush on her...

Broke up with gf of 4 years officially today. She's been hanging out with a guy that had a crush on her, and yesterday they spent all day together. I asked her and she said they just studied. We share a netflix account, and there was 2 movies completed on there.
>Wtf do I do? Do I believe her?

Attached: 1555980280737m.jpg (726x1024, 90K)

You're broken up. Why do you care what she does retard?

Move on, don't think about it, fuck someone else. Post nudes.

I'm having a hard time, what if she's telling the truth?

You don't hang out with guys all day when you have a bf.

Delete her and forget her. Or be a coward and inevitably get back together yet have less standing in the relationship since you folded.

Here's one I took when we were first dating.

Attached: 1555979849047m.jpg (1024x951, 107K)

Please stop posting this girl. It's illegal.

No she is over 18

Shit tier nudes, no tits, no ass. Get the fuck out

You're a horrible person, Learn how to take a picture.

nice thighs in first pic post more

She gobbled that dick. Ghost this chick of you have any dignity.

Also, speaking honestly is the best in a relationship, if you think shes cheating, look at her into her eyes and say "are yo cheating on me?"

who gives a fuck, they're other chix out there, find someone else to blow your loads on

What did they watch?

They broke up though, so it would have to be "were you cheating on me." Also, why waste time asking that question, if it's over get out.

Valid question.

An honest girl would not spend all day with another dude if she had a boyfriend. An honest girl would tell the dude, "I have a boyfriend, and it is rude of me to hang out with you all day. I better get going"

A cheating slimey hose beast does hang out with another dude all day, and probably more where that came from. A cheating whore gets filled with other dudes cum all day and then shows up to your doorstep with their cream dripping into her panties and down her thighs.

One or the other user, one or the other

yeah didnt catch that

I'd like to know as well

what movies OP?

Been in this exact situation. She has left you for him. You need to deal woth it. It sucks and will suck for a while to come. Shit gets better. I'm with my ideal 10/10 now. Couldn't be happier.

also if she was like "OK, whatever" she's DEFINITELY banging that dude. if not today than right now.

Dude just admit to ur self u are in toxic relationship, I've been stuck in my for about maybe 4 years and tryed to get out numurus times but keeps coming back, I'm not happy but being with her is like cocaine, it's making me less healthy but I'm addicted to it, so I give you words of encouragement. You did the right thing

>She's been hanging out with a guy that had a crush on her, and yesterday they spent all day together.
>We share a netflix account, and there was 2 movies completed on there.
Well user, you just answered your own question. If she spent all day with him and claimed to study and yet completed two movies then obviously they didn't only study. Move on, desu

Sounds weird. If I was you I'd bail with minimal fuss. Find another girl asap. Move on.