How long would you last if Sophie Turner sucked you off?

How long would you last if Sophie Turner sucked you off?

Could you leave her satisfied Yea Forums?

Attached: Sophie Turner.jpg (993x1599, 180K)

Literally who?

Attached: 1548838275572.jpg (499x665, 42K)

I wouldn't finish. I'd leave her worn out.

Takes my wife around 8-12 minutes and she's gotten very good over the years, so probably a bit longer since I doubt she's very good

Attached: 0473BCC3-B440-41C2-ABFF-8446F1F0E950.jpg (432x650, 42K)

Game of Thrones slut also in the new xmen movies. Has a resting bitch face that makes Brie Larson seem approachable.

Oh yeah now I see it, bitch with an attitude.

2 sec then fill her mouth with cream
then i ask for a kiss :}

16 year old Sophia, 10 mins as long as I can throat fuck her.

Current Sophia 10 mins as long as I can abuse everyone while she cries.

and you sound like the 41yo still living in your mom's basement who just got turned down by a red headed hooker.

This.

That's some great puch-ups

22, thank you very much, and I'm just staying in the guest room until I land on my feet. I'll have you know her look is exactly what I'm in to.

>puch-ups
Learn to spell dipshit

Fuck that guy anyway.

I'd cum before she even got my cock in her mouth...just the anticipation...the second she looked at me I'd cum

shes actually very average when not all done up in GoT costume.

Nice fun bags. Average is pretty good.

>How long would you last if Sophie Turner sucked you off?
Depends on how she is at giving head. Isn't that the obvious answer? If she's a cum-demon with mad skills, maybe she could finish me off in a couple minutes. If she gives a lazy, toothy, boring bj with some chapped lips, she couldn't finish me off.

>Could you leave her satisfied Yea Forums?
I could leave any woman satisfied, provided they aren't a huge fucking prude, somehow mentally damaged, or physically incapable.

I lost.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x187, 384K)

You raging faggots CAN'T be serious.

I would lick that bitch crosseyed and give her knee-bucking orgasms until my tongue turned black and fell off. Then I'd fuck her blind.

Attached: Sophie-Turner-Photoshoot.jpg (2000x1333, 276K)

/Thread

Kek

/yourself

>Could you leave her satisfied Yea Forums?

If she's looking to take a big load quickly while some mongoloid fumbles around with her tits and suffocates himself with her firey red bush, then yeah, she'll be ultra-satisfied!

Attached: 2019(025)1552785124.jpg (497x429, 19K)

Atleast you know what i mean

Fat girls give the best head. Seriously though, if she got into better shape she would be one of the hottest actresses around. She also has a mega Jew nose, and that’s why she doesn’t have a lot of profile shots, don’t thinks she’s a Jew, but the nose knows.
I’d say 20 minutes or so since I’ll have to imagine a woman with regular sized thighs and a nice waist.