Hi b so i have had the biggest crush on my cousin since i can remember and ive been thinking about cat-fishing her in...

hi b so i have had the biggest crush on my cousin since i can remember and ive been thinking about cat-fishing her in to sending nudes for a while but i donĀ“t know how. any solid advice i will try immediately and post results
gif unrelated

Attached: 1546760332294.gif (360x640, 1.07M)

make a tinder profile for a fake dude. match on tinder. Get number. Show cock, get nudes.

shes not on tinder

kik? snapchat?

Drug her. rape her, and take photos?

i could get her kik from instagram but where do i go from there ?

just start talking her up, ask her about her life, to see a pic, etc.

No you fucking cuck. Be a dumbass loser and that's the only wai you'll ever gget the chance of fuckign somebody and that is just a dumb loser tactic.

Just get close to her physically OP. Catfishing, blackmailing and anything else... is just going to fail and your chances of getting something will be massively reduced.

A friend of mine has fucked his cousin about 15 times . They are good cousins, like, good friends and nothing else. First grade cousins as well. And one day, they simply remained alone. The guy simply came forward and told her she likes her and started kissing her passionately. She said no. He forced himself upon her and in like 2 minutes she started kissing back and wanted him.

She got on her knees, sucked his dick until he came and swallowed. He then fucked her and came deep inside. Has been fucking her every time they'd meet. And they both want it.

Just be honest in a moment. Unless you're really fat or a huge dumb loser with mediocre job & attitude, you'll get a proper result. Maybe not fucking, but you might get your dick sucked & might get to touch her body.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You're a moronic virgin if you think that most of the shit posted here is bullshit.

But yeah. Do keep the bait up bro.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

what if she asks where i know her from ?

say you saw her on isnta and though shewas hot

is there a place where i can get cute pictures of guys that are un sauceable ?

/soc/

fuck im so exited however I still need to consider what would happen if something went wrong

please share

i will but shes shy so it might take a couple days look out for an update thread untill then nd thank you anons

what she look like

this, we need to know what to look for

im too paranoid for now but ill use the gif i used for this thread

lol just do it