My daughter is 10 and she wants me to wash her hair. Is this appropriate?

My daughter is 10 and she wants me to wash her hair. Is this appropriate?

Attached: 22.jpg (907x1282, 397K)

If it's only washing her hair as her dad I'd say it's entirely appropriate

If youre into loli id say no

Yes it is.
Remember to rub her in soap also and give her a good scrub down, never mind the erections they are normal even for a dad, just make her feel comfy.

Nothing a hairstylist doesn't do every day.

If you're a pedo then no. If you think its an issue YOU'RE the problem.

does touching little girl scalp make you hard? I mean eventually she'll have to wash her own hair, but if you're asking cause it makes you get tingly then I guess it's inappropriate but that's on you.

Obvious shit bait but yes it's normal very normal. It's a dad thing. If she was worried about personal stuff you have a duty to help. Washing some hair? Of course it's normal dumb nigger.

Fuck off with your either loli or nigger hate discord dirty kike boy.

Attached: dp.jpg (700x432, 42K)

because the image?

it's normal for a parent to wash their children, so yes. hygiene is important and how else can a child learn good hygiene than from their parents? so really, you are being a bad parent if you DON'T do this for her.

But she's 10. I'm going to see everything. Maybe she should wear a swimsuit or something.

If she's still like a kids its okay, if puberty starts showing not so much.

don't do this. you might think it's a good decision, but it's reinforcing insecurity and shame about her body. you need to teach her that her body is beautiful and something to be proud of. if she has to hide her body even from the people she's the closest with, then that's pretty sad. so don't tell her she should wear a swimsuit if she doesn't bring it up. if she asks about it or wears one on her own, explain to her what I explained above, and ask her why she feels like she needs to hide her body from you. don't force her to go without one, but make sure she knows it's perfectly okay to go without one.

You will not see anything out of the ordinary?

Upper or lower?

So I should comment on her body and say she's beautiful? That's so fucking weird. Being silent is also bad.

She has pubic hair at 10?

Attached: 1552796140394.gif (1000x773, 328K)

it will be a bit uncomfortable, but it's your job as a parent to man up and do what's right in spite of your uneasiness. if you're uncomfortable about her body, how do you think she feels? everyone loves to be complemented, so I guarantee she will appreciate it, even if she doesn't tell you explicitly. and in the long run, it will be to both of your advantages if she feels comfortable around you.

But I already compliment her normally when she's dressed. What could I possibly say when she's in the bath?

Only if you record it and post it for pedos. I mean...research

well I wouldn't say you NEED to compliment her body. but if she expresses insecurity, or even if you just sense it from her, it's very important that you reassure her and make sure she doesn't feel ashamed or embarrassed of her body. so if she isn't making eye contact with you or seems flustered when you touch her, you should tell her that it's okay to show her body to people she loves and trusts. i can't give you a compliment to tell her because I haven't seen her. if you posted a picture I could. but be honest. look at her body, take it all in, and tell her how you feel. it doesn't matter what it is as long as it's true and it's something positive. your goal is to make her feel better about her body.

I FOUND A LOLI AND A SHOTA ADD THEM hexagonalpeach#1703 ducko#1946