Proofread/ what do you guys think? Too cringy? Too retarded? Open to all criticisms and edits

Proofread/ what do you guys think? Too cringy? Too retarded? Open to all criticisms and edits.

Attached: IMG_1008.png (1536x2048, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pb9PI4dJ5u4
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Shitty suicide note. Not even worth killing yourself you fail so bad.

You will get over it when you reach 20.

You feel like the side of a coin that's a marble building and has many other sides? That's not Shakespeare, that's a mangled metaphor. You sound like you're 12 and should be writing crappy gothic poetry.

holy shit just an hero already you fucking faggot

Nigga, who the fuck do you think you are comparing yourself to Shakespeare?

Fuck you

Your writing is C-tier at best. What the shit. Your last paragraph makes no fucking sense. Delete that shit a re-write it. A many-sided coin is a dice. Your similes are like fucking malena. It sounds like you are trying to apologise for some shit but the only thing you actually apologise for is trying to sound like Shakespeare.

Stop trying so hard and just explain some of your actions in a way that sounds more specific and is less obtuse.

This letter is some real horseshit. Leaving no letter would be better than that.

Goddamn, OP. What a fucking cunt

>Dying like a true pseud

Very true
>Tfw 35
It is a mangled piece of garbage, I agree
FB live or Instagram?

Thank you.

Came here to say this but dubs already knows

His palms are sweaty, knees weak, arms are heavy
There's vomit on his sweater already, mom's spaghetti
He's nervous, but...
>on the surface
...he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd goes so loud
He opens his mouth, but the words won't come out
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
The clocks run out, times up, over, blaow!

Attached: YouKnow.gif (720x404, 1.47M)

Snap back to reality, og, there goes gravity!

Is this any better?
I went for a Gorge Carlin intro, I love that guy.

Sorry, file didn't link ^

Attached: IMG_1009.jpg (1536x2048, 244K)

this is much better

So much better. No you won't depart this earth looking like a massive cunt any more

Thanks frens.
I think I'll miss this place most of all.

OP leave pic related, it's better than that emo shit you wrote

Attached: 1555492176561.jpg (497x516, 55K)

You don't know enough to know how fuckin' English grammar works; are you sure that you know enough to make the decision to kill yourself?

>Lies
>Cheats
>Steals
BASED Eddie Guererro working a suicide program for that nuclear heat

Nice digits
I was never good at paying attention in English class, I preferred to read books while the teacher taught.

suicide letters give some sort of closure to the ones left behind. dont. leave them wondering. let it eat at them

I prefer to think of myself as the one half Asian guy who shot up his school, I forget his name

well thats not the tone i would take for a cover letter to a possible employer, but hey if you think it'll work

also, maybe if you stop wallowing in self pity, things might start to look better.

I don't want them eaten up. I want them to live their lives fully and with peace, something I could never master.

I have no other thoughts or feelings left. It's just all empty inside.

Checked and sadpilled
Doesn’t HAVE to be this way user

No, I don't want to do that, I'm not good at self harm

Of course it doesn't. There are countless ways to interpret and handle situations. I'm just not good at doing that.

You have two options, bro:

1) ninja suicide by cop
youtube.com/watch?v=Pb9PI4dJ5u4

2) learn the way of the sword
youtube.com/watch?v=PYfUvW_3C3U

then find some instead of giving up

Always good for a laugh, but I'm just gonna use a rope and a high hanging tree branch, I live in PA so it'll probably be awhile before my body is found

I've tried. I occupy myself with weed and video games but I eventually just circle back to depression. I'd try therapy but it costs too much and I'm too socially inept to handle a simple job interview.

At least give people some lulz before you go out

Alternatively, why don't you go to a large public event/protest wearing a combat vest with some wires poking out of it and run up to a group of police screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR"

Bonus points if you starting doing cartwheels and Matrix dodges as they open fire on you.

I've been shot before, and that shit sucks, maybe just an actual suicide vest?

OK, how about this:

>Dress up as Superman
>Go to top of very tall building
>Start spouting quotes from The Dark Knight
>End with "it's what I do that defines me"
>Jump off the building screaming "RACHEEEEEL"

Basically, you've got to do something memorable

so
what'd u do to ur sister fag

Hmmm. There's a propane storage in a gas station not too far from me. Maybe I should go stab one while smoking a fat Doobie?

>molest sister
ok, why not...sure, total douchebag, but hey, you're just human after all

>molesting the dog
KYS faggot

Nothing brutal, just touched her when I was 12-13. I don't even remember why I did it, I don't even think I was able to cum then.

Uhh.. yeah that's the idea

how old was she?

>just touched her
details my dude

holy shit thats cringey
>like a bush in the wind
my fucking sides, just kys, you're too stupid to leave a note

Burning to death hurts worse than getting shot, bro

If you have access to drugs, why not take a massive heroin overdose. If you take a large enough dose with a load of alcohol and sleeping tablets, you can induce a respiratory arrest pretty quickly.

yeah... so how about this time you try something healthy. like getting a hobby that isnt smoking weed or playing video games. go for a walk on a hiking trail, take up gardening, go to a book club, repair a car, do something productive that you can value and take pride from. something that you can look back on and say 'hey, i did this thing, and because i did it good things will now happen. gee im sure glad i did this thing, i feel proud of my self for doing it'. and stop thinking 'boo hoo poor me' which is nothing more then eliciting pity, worse yet your eliciting pity from your self.

>molesting the sister, molesting the dog
>cat is chill
please let this be real

GET THREAD

How about quit being a whiney ass bitch dwelling in their mistakes, and try and make something of yourself. Your past doesn't define you, it's never too late to change. And if you have to leave behind a suicide note, that means you have people that care about you and you fucking know it and that makes it 1000 times worse. These people know of your mistakes, but still continue to care for you regardless. I think that everybody has forgiven you for your mistakes, and the only person who hasn't forgiven you is yourself. The past doesn't matter op, I promise you. Go for a walk, look up at the stars, and if you still feel like killing yourself then do it. Just think about how much suffering you will cause to other people, and maybe try not to be such a selfish cunt for once and try thinking about other people.

Think about your cat. You're it's world, it has nothing without you. It won't know what happened to you, it will just feel abandoned and alone. Maybe you should go see a doctor user, if you did those things as a kid you were sick, and still are.

Based Kek

Attached: 1555081697983.jpg (632x1952, 538K)

Stop being a cringe baby and go fuck some hookers

Do this. It's better than any note

Attached: anHeroLikeABoss.png (429x2012, 157K)

I'll summarize:

"I'm a typical 16 year old who is sad to discover I'm average, like the billions of other average people on this planet"