Been dating my bf for 7 months

been dating my bf for 7 months
dubs decide how i break up with him

pic unrelated

Attached: 1554036450334.jpg (226x440, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Push him put of the window

Trip him down a flight of stairs

1) go hook up a Chad somewhere in a random bar. Preferably a frenchman or a black man, to make the experience more painful.
2) proceed to sexual intercourse, as loud as possible, in bedroom OR living room.
3) Either make sure your boyfriend walks in as you are being fucked by the french/nigger Chad, OR record it all on video and send him the footage
4) voila, you are now freed from him

Hire a bunch of homeless men to fuck you in your bed until he comes home and sees you covered with sperm and filthy

tell him you fucked his father

nypa

Don’t?

Seems like a shit thing to do, how about you dont

Tell him that it was a fun ride and that things happens and it’s time for it to be over

hire someone to scare him into breaking up with you instead

Shove your cock down his throat, then wrap duct tape around his head and your hips until you cannot see any of the skin or hair on his face or head. Then kill yourself so that he has to suffocate to death on your dead dick.

Get him a bj and then tell him your not right for him and that your a whore and he need better in hes life and your not it

Attached: 1555780109353m.jpg (1024x576, 49K)

Fuck him and don't stop until he begs you. Then tell him he is weak and drop him.

Suck him off, spit his own cum on his face.

Attached: 1556035671481.png (500x399, 100K)

Tits or gtfo

Roll

Yeah let’s see your pic to make sure if he’s gonna give a shit or not

why you leavin him op

post a nude and his info let us handle it

Post tits and let /b make u their slut. He'll leave you and you wont have to do it.

If ur a dude

OP is a faggot, OP is always a faggot.

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-x6j

This^

If he really loves and you want to scar him, give him the best sex of his life, then leave and never answer him again

Rolling

Make him your cuck then tell his friends

Also I'll take my trips, have fun thot

Send me his info, I'll talk with him and pretend I'm whamen and make him cheat on you, then u find out and then u blame him for cheating and leave as hero

After you have gay anal sex with him and you don't wear a condom tell him you have AIDS.
Gay ass nigger.

Attached: gay_black.jpg (247x263, 13K)

WinRaR

Post updates

/thread