I honestly never had any racist beliefs or thoughts but always wondered if there is a valid reason for considering...

I honestly never had any racist beliefs or thoughts but always wondered if there is a valid reason for considering blacks subhumans

Attached: 1555200005630.jpg (460x456, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc
vice.com/en_us/article/8xvzwp/baltimore-cops-carried-toy-guns-to-plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Haiti
Liberia
Every black nation besides Wakanda.

Blacks have a pretty bad reputation of not being able to get their civilizations together. Though, with that said, I think truly, in this day and age, anyone from any race can be a "nigger". It's a mentality thing, there are white niggers, black niggers, brown niggers. Anyone who is an ignorant mother fucker to the world around them, or who lose their cool over simple shit, is quite a nigger imo.

What about black americans what's the problem with them

I live in America, and growing up in Trenton, I can answer that. We basically put blacks in a lose/lose system. Put them in shitty, sectioned off neighborhoods, without any realistic, or fair chance of moving out of them. This created poverty on a mass level, think of the game Monopoly, all the players control all the housing, and even though you built up some money, they aren't interested in selling to you in any way, shape, or form. A pretty big chunk of the nation is still quite anti-black because "muh Merica!" and shit. Truth is, it's very well known at this point that Blacks have gotten the shortest end of the stick, and they still do. They're targeted by police over any other race, by a LARGE margin. Ya, they have gangs, ya some commit crimes, but keep in mind, when you look at these crime charts, that police target the fuck out of blacks, and will gladly turn a blind eye if they see whites commiting the same crimes. Police legit carry around fake guns to throw on a black shooting victim, as a "just in case he really wasn't doing anything illegal" type method. Shit is sad, real sad, we never really game them and honest chance, we still don't.

And, you know, their IQ is lower on average. But let's not mention that bit as part of an explanation, because we can't fix it. (yet).

And no that doesn't mean I disagree with your post, but it's essential to keep in mind if we're to ever fix shit. You can't just blame it all on environmental factors when we know a huge one is genetic.

false flag

Sure their IQ is below average, pretty sure us shitting all over their chances to succeed isn't helping improve that too much, huh? It's almost like, we WANT to keep them at a subhuman level, because we're afraid of another race becoming an equal in our eyes. Shit is truly pathetic, if you think otherwise, I don't know what to say. I'm not a fan of stupid people, but that doesn't mean I refuse to try to teach them.

False flag, what part of my post was deceptive to you? Not everyone likes to read truth. I don't like a nigger thug just as much as the next guy, but that doesn't mean I'll lie to myself, or anyone on this board, and say we gave them an honest chance.

But really OP, do some research if you want. I don't think most would people would be as honest about it as me, they'd just weave you some bullshit about how blacks are ruining America or some shit. It'll be ruined by our own white hands long before that shit happens.

You can't "teach" someone with an IQ of 80 to have a higher IQ, nor can we reasonably change the average of a population without reintroducing eugenics (great idea, so as long as we don't go all Hitler, why the fuck not?)

You can't change their IQ by changing the environment (illustrated nicely by all the studies of adopted genetically dumb black babies growing up in upper-class families and yet staying dumb)

So yes, environment is a huge factor in creating conditions ripe for crime etc, but even if you were to export the population of a slum to some high-class neighborhood, you'd still face increased violence and crime just by the fact their IQ is lower.

I'd like for that not to be true, but it is Creating a type of society that gives someone with a low IQ a decent life and protects the rest of society from the increased chance of anti-social behaviours is a fucking hard nut to crack.

Damn I didn't know Ta Nehisi Coates browsed Yea Forums

Most handouts and least success of any race in the US. Not a coincidence. The more you are around them, the less you will like them.
I wasnt birn or raised racist. All througj life experiences

>Can't teach high IQ
Actually, many things attribute to IQ, including education, environment, genetics. Genetics only counts for 20-40% of IQ, the rest of IQ is based on other shit. Go read a book faggot. Even fucking being hungry changes your IQ, jesus man, it's like you're not even trying.

That one species of human, yes species. Commits most of the crime, why would they not have more interaction with law enforcement? They get shot because they don't listen. The time to argue is after you get cuffed, not before or during. Hands up and shut the fuck up. Easy

>we just need more affirmative action and social programs that disadvantage whites so that we can pretend that blacks are able to compete

yikes

>da polis just tryna frame a nigga mayne dey got da fake gunz n shiet

oof

this is mandatory viewing
youtu.be/1a-QpyF7rNc

Attached: C4F5DBCC-4A68-44CA-9E80-C328ED97E517.jpg (492x449, 48K)

vice.com/en_us/article/8xvzwp/baltimore-cops-carried-toy-guns-to-plant-on-people-they-shot-trial-reveals-vgtrn
Eat those words, faggot.

Just move in to a black neighborhood for a month and you'll have your answer.

I think the last thing America has to worry about, is disadvantaging the white man, lul. I am a white man btw, I got a SHIT ton of advantages growing up, I don't think I need to worry about shit, so what are you so worried about?

>when you look at these crime charts

what crime charts? the ones you made up?

- Oh yeah, VICE is sooo reputable...

Attached: 1555167075297.jpg (251x249, 11K)

Attached: 1554977353086.png (500x565, 318K)

Attached: 1554974148915.jpg (512x512, 28K)

It was revealed, in trial, plenty of other news sources say the same shit. This wasn't some theory by some faggot, it was a TRIAL.

Anyway OP, I think I answered well enough, try not to live the life of a hate monger. It's ok to hate sometimes, but hate the person, not the race. Plenty of cool black dudes out there.

>I live in America

Blacks aren't doing good in any country, not even their own fucking continent. In fact they do best in America getting millions for doing shit music and roiding up.

>>eat those words faggot

Links to the most left biased "news" site besides CNN

They are like unicorns. Not a kkk member. Just a 40yo.

Shut your cum receptacle you massive cunt. Nobody likes noggers for a good damned reason. Go and move your pasty white ass into the middle of a nignog neighborhood and let them fuck your girl, ya cuck.

Getting a little upset there friend? Getting a little intimidated that a white guy can be cool with black guys? Really grinds your gears doesn't it? Really grabs that goat? I see each human as an equal individual, until they prove to me otherwise. So much easier to judge them all at once though, isn't it, little guy?

The jews didn't shove that black pill down your throat, they rammed it up your ass is what it seems like.

Yes people are individuals but there are also trends and patterns we learn to recognize. So you aren't wrong or racists to be more nervous about being mugged in the hood than the suberbs.
Its good to see everyone as equal as long as you remember those peopke arent necessarily gonna see you as equal.
I'm a white skinhead who lives in the projects and I.m oggled, called "cracker" everyday.

Look my main point is that most black or more exactly African Americans are represented as proud thugs with a low life and a culture that grorificate sex, status and violence like if they were cavemen. But at the same time blacks made many advances in culture, music and science. This gets very confusing when you see stats that point there is a higher rate of aggression from blacks even if they lived in a middle class or upper class area so instead I think I could rely on personal experience..

The suburban area is more secure not because its white its because its SUB URBAN, it obviously has a higher economical status, lower population density and a lower to nonexistent poverty percentage.
Don't be shaving that bullshit down pur throats and calling it facts when its obviously based on your racist judgement's

They act like subhumans.

Because they are subhuman.
Blacks have lower intelligence, drive (aka ambition), creativity, abstract thinking ability, compassion, empathy, impulse control, and foresight than all other races.
This is because they stayed in Africa and never had to develop those things to survive, like those who migrated out of Africa did.

Damn you're a good little brainwashed libtard aren't you?

Have some data. Hopefully this will cure and enlighten you.

Attached: blacks and lawyers.png (722x6464, 487K)

Imagine actually believing this.

Attached: 1554279246081.jpg (453x500, 33K)