I have a job interview tomorrow/b, what should I wear?

I have a job interview tomorrow/b, what should I wear?

Attached: IMG_20190423_155722683_1556060371381_1556060424845.jpg (2418x3358, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

careers-kehe.icims.com/jobs/4202/account-analyst/job?ss=1&mode=job&iis=Glassdoor&iisn=Glassdoor&mobile=true&width=360&height=592&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what kind of job is it for?

nothing

Wear the tie pulls outfit together and looks more professional

Right looks better my nigga

It's an account analyst position

Left couldn't fit my neck

I'm also thinking about my blue dress shirt

Attached: IMG_20190423_160545774_1556060789657.jpg (1019x1970, 80K)

i think that outfit looks good, makes me wanna unzip you and suck it

Nice, tie is a little too long. Shirt is good tho

White looks better, with the tie.

definetely blue, it shows calm and professionalism

>a little too long
Looks fine to me

Did you apply where I work? Dude applied yesterday wearing the same thing lol

dress like this man

Attached: download (1).jpg (225x224, 11K)

>I have a job interview tomorrow/b, what should I wear?

Tie, coat, & polished shoes.

To quote a multi-millionaire prof I once had:

>"You can always come down a notch in their eyes - that's easy. Rising a notch is hard."

Even if the place you're interviewing is business casual, you'll want the formal, power look.

Good luck.

Remember to use newspaper headlines in your responses
> What you want them to remember
> The situation you're describing
> The positive result that occurred courtesy of you.

Knock 'em dead Yea Forumsro.

No no no, tie comes right up the belt

>dress like this man

I know you're sorta joking, but you're absolutely right.

A nice suit, a power tie tied with a full windsor knot and assertive body language go a LONG, LONG way to projecting competence.

Kek

Tie looks nice but for fucks sake dont use that shit ass four in hand knot it looks sloppy as fuck

Outfit's just right, white looks sharper. With tie is better than no tie.
Don't wear sneakers btw, dress shoes for an occasion like this.

White shirt. Knot is too thin for that collar, do a full Windsor. Good luck

Iron the shirt

he's right, you don't want to get/give a tie burn.

Attached: office14f92.720 9.webm (640x436, 1.97M)

One on the right is better. Iron your shirt though and get a decent watch you animal

butt plug

A true power play

Do people still wear watches? I swear I haven't seen any

I will be ironing it tomorrow

wear a smoking

This is the job
careers-kehe.icims.com/jobs/4202/account-analyst/job?ss=1&mode=job&iis=Glassdoor&iisn=Glassdoor&mobile=true&width=360&height=592&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-480&jun1offset=-420

Right with blazer or jacket. Employers know you can dress down, they don't know if you can dress up.

larger knot but put a jacket on trust me

You're kidding. Watches have been hottest trend in men's fashion last two years.

also show pants shoes and sokets

Attached: i-AwT2VOeHXxE2QebtGFpq39wRs2aWOHQhgFpZzOeh8.jpg (960x773, 179K)

I'm surprised you guys are being this nice. Iron your shirt, dress shoes that match the color of your belt. Toe clips, watch and all other metal should match you buckle. Wear a jacket and match socks to pants. Hard to ompress with dress, easy to make a bad impression. Pic related, I am at work and this is my attire today. Also full windsor with that collar.

Attached: 15560629693331584833727.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

13th law of power: what matters is not what you say, what you think or what you like, it's wether you're seen. Be the center of attention. And nothing brings attention like confidence. And nothing brings confidence like being better dressed than everyone else in the room.

Do you guys wear cufflinks? I do, even though they're rather uncomfortable for work. I think they make a huge difference in style. My father said "cufflinks is what makes the difference between the managers and the CEO"

Tie clip.

stuff like this makes me jealous of women sometimes, i bet that feels pretty nice against the vagene

Cuffs are a little over the top for me personally. They look great and nothing wrong with them. Shows your shirt is expensive. I reserve those for gormal events.

Dammit. Formal. I am on my phone.

This

>formal events.
For those I switch my tie for a bowtie. Sometimes I will wear a white tuxedo (the wife loves it). Except if it's a burial. Then I take the black tie and the black suit.

Usually if youre in science, engineering or medical field they do. Theyre useful.

You need to wear a suit or at least a sport coat. Usually a suit for the first interview and a sport coat for the second if they have rounds like that. Either way, dont just wear a shirt and tie, some people may think your picture is under dressed.

this is a how you should o to the interview

I wouldn't use the tie clip because is reeeeally old school business man and depends a lot on your personality, also put it a little lower if you want to use one because it's for not making your tie fly when you lean forward

This is the job
You don't think thatight be Overkill?

go ted shit crazy and wer some BALLZ

Most of the time I wear my Polar A300 fitness tracker (pic related). It's pretty ugly, but I compensate by being well dressed. On very formal occasions I will either take it off or switch to a Tissot.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-04-24 at 00.58.40.png (694x864, 969K)

>polar
>digital
BONUS!
>ugly gold ring

man I make a better appearance with my mickey mouse watch

>I compensate by being well dressed
if that is your watch i'm very curious on your being well dressed

Shudder

>ugly gold ring
that's a seal ring you dummy. My family is royalty, that's why I wear it.

>your being well dressed
I acknowledge the fact that my watch is extremely ugly. I just wear it because I run a lot. TBH i never wear Tshirts or trainers (except when running). they make you look like a drug dealer or a pleb. None of which I want to be associated with.

Bachelors degree plus experience means wear a suit. You typically want to dress more formal than what you would wear at the job youre interviewing for. If you dont have one and the interview is tomorrow then dont worry about it since it could mess with your head. But that would be under dressed for an interview and people will notice, some people may immediately disqualify you in their head.
Im in science, we cant wear ties at work because of safety and i wear jeans and a t shirt everyday unless im presenting. I wore suits when i was interviewing. I dont know if that helps.

in Italy we say that there no such thing as being too much formal
if you want to look more casual you can change the jacket with one made of wool instead of the smooth one
in this case you could also use straight cutted tie instead of a pointy one

you sound like someone who want so bad to be consider a high society classy man but miserably fails

>Demonstrated strength in oral and written communications with people at all organizational levels. Demonstrated proficiency in conducting effective meetings and making clear and concise presentations. Strong negotiating, communication and organizational skills as well as interpersonal skills.

No I do not.

hey op

If you have a suit, solid colors only, blue or grey. White shirt, patterned tie, matching shoes and belt.

Don't forget copies of your resume. Hiring folks eat that up.

Nobody has even mentioned that this faggot is wearing a pink shirt.

clown suit

>Check Glassdoor for salary
>$38-56k

Sounds like a commission job

man, gonna need alot more context then "job interview tomorrow",

but as a general bit of advice, dress for the job you want.

office clerk? dress semi-formal, crisp and clean. avoid shirt and tie getups as you'll come off as wanting the manager's job.

any sort of labor position? dress in clean, well maintained work cloths- jeans and a nice, crisp, well fitting long sleeve shirt (absolutely no labels/logos/funny sayings/pictures). just nice clean, plain shirt. avoid suit and tie get ups or the manager may think your angling for his job.

retail/cashier/burger flipper/cook just show up in a clean, plain outfit. avoid shirt and tie combos or the manager may think your looking for his job.

artisticy type job? thats all you to decide for, you've got alot of license. avoid suit and tie type combos or the head artsy-fartsy fella may think your eyeing up his job

management position? suit and tie type combo

Clean white manchettes and a hand-made rope out of hemp.

this pic gets worse every response

kek

pink shirts are great.

LOL

kill yourself

I've posted the job itt . It's an account analyst position

but how do you get that ring from your little finger?

This
Go to staples and buy a heavy weight paper stock. Put your resume on that and bring like five. When they are grooming prospects later, that heavy resume will stick out.

1) learn to write
2) I don't need to be "considered" (I think you meant "viewed as") upper class. I already am.

imo a nice light pink shirt like that would work with something like a dark blue suit and tie, not quite navy, but thats just my opinion

Ok

Wear a tux then?

>upper class
Why work then??
>job interview
Doesn't seem like upper class at all. Why are you lying to me?

>imo a nice light pink shirt like that would work with something like a dark blue suit and tie
Maybe if you're going to a gay bar.

thanks for the suggestion. You already know where it's going.

Do you mean "how do I take it off"? With my other hand of course. It's not stuck on.
If you mean "how did I come to possess such ring", it was passed on to me by my grandfather before he died. it's a family tradition. There are seven rings in the family, the oldest sons get one each (if any are left, then the second oldest gets one too).

I wasn't wearing a tuxedo today, as it's rather hot. Just blue trousers and brown shoes.

I'm not OP, lol. I'm not lying to you. Also, you can work all while being upper class. I know I do. I didn't need a job interview to get my job, because, you know, networking. But still, I'd get bored.

why do you think pink shirts are gay? Is it because pink is a usually feminine colour? Or is it because your mind is incapable of seeing the bigger picture, or that is has lost any fashion taste after being accustomed to dirty t-shirts and torn trainers?

think to become a wealthy man a good wife and than you have a kid that wears Polar watch, gold ring and a pink shirt

Your ego smells bad and you should feel bad. Go ruin some other thread.

This ones pretty good OP
Can show pic of shoes?

Get rid of both of those things

Hey, man! Just because I've taken art classes and know... how a color wheel works.... doesn't mean... I'm...
I'll let myself out.

Attached: stupid underage shill.png (434x327, 55K)

this is what i would classify as the office clerk type. semi-formal, nice crisp clean dress shirt, or crisp clean plain casual wear long sleeve. for pants i would avoid jeans, maybe something like a nice pair of corduroys, or polite dress pants- something thats plain and unassuming but also not casual wear. shoes i would go for a nice pair of casual shoes. or an unassuming/plain pair of dress shoes, avoid sneakers, but also avoid fancy shmansy polished leather type shit.

dress how you would if you where going to Christmas dinner with your strict grandma who will bitch at you non-stop if you dont 'put on something nice'.

he is not even able to be liked in the internet

>tutus can be very masculine
Yeah whatever, faggot.

Not that guy and i dont think pink shirts are gay. They usually dont work on white people.

Attached: 1556065664153658778517.jpg (2048x1152, 665K)

I’m in medical and engineering and still have no use for a watch and I work on tight schedules.

this is right
it's very hard to wear pink and i don't think that Mr Polar watch cans

Dress down.
Honestly. Still look nice but if you have the credentials and the answers theyre looking for youll blow them away.
Everyone tryna impress with their first impression looks but if you know what youre doing theyll be able to tell you arent putting on a charade.

Yeah i'm not really that white. Not saying that I'm black, but I'm more latino or something. But I agree, they do look better on black folk.

Not bad.

very formal but ok

It says he has to be skilled at presenting, heeds a bachelors degree with 2 years experience in the job description. That is a suit to an interview, dress how you described when actually on the job type job. Maybe you could get away with what you described but its better to not be under dressed.

Go nude it shows confidence
I went nude to apply for a dishwashing job and the owner was so shocked he hired me as kitchen manager. A week later I owned the place

well then I think I shall now be known as "Mr Polar". Time to change my watch, I believe. Farewell, A300. it's been a wild 4 years, but Yea Forums is unanimous: you are disgusting.

The reason pink shirts work for blacks and latinos is because eople assume they are incapable of good taste anyhow.

It’s a job interview. The fuck is he suppose to wear? Jordans?? He’s not applying to be your assistant at Burger King

So do i and i find my watch useful. But i keep a notebook and have some elements of pharmacological research at work. Depends what you do, everyone i know actually uses a watch, they dont have them for fashion.

T-shirt’s 4 plebs. What a retard.

You now must start every reply with "Mr. Polar here..."
Forever.

This

No, its because white people are a little bit pink so there isnt the same contrast as a darker colored person.

You didn't answer my question Sir noble dimwit.
Why are you working? The poor are poor enough as them are(I'm talking about myself). Please answer honestly.

i agree but i would add that its also no good to be over dressed. who is he presenting to? if hes presenting to mannagment and big wigs, then yeah maybe your right, formal is deffinitly the way to go, but if hes presenting to the public, then i still say semi formal

Mr Polar here. odd theory. I like them because they are original. White shirts are great, but they get boring in the end. Pink is a way to add a little bit of colour without excess.

well, they are though. I've never seen a decent person wear a T shirts. Perhaps Elon Musk, who has a questionable sense of fashion. But that's about it.

Why am I working? Because I feel like it. I don't do it for the money (although more money is always nice, I can give more to charity). Also because it gives me something to do. I'd rather be solving problems in an office than sit at my desk back at home playing PUBG all day. It gives me a purpose. I don't want to go down as the weird uncle, who, on top of wearing an ugly watch, didn't do anything with his life.

Attached: 15560662898837176048.jpg (2048x1152, 452K)

nice carpet lol

Fair enough. Either way, he should be a step or so more formal at the interview than what he would wear at the job. He at least needs to add a sport coat to his picture, or wear a suit if he has one that is conservative yet in style. None of that double breasted shit or bow tie...

>ugly watch
this is the first thing you should work on
Also, what experience do you have?

No idiot
That kind of shoe it's more for the wedding of a friend or others church related stuff or other events that suppose a movent/dancing you can tell it by the cuts in the middle under the shoelaces
I would use something of this kind but this shoe (it's a good choice but not the best)

The amount of commas you use is mind blowing. Learn some grammar retard. Also, quit LARPing so hard. Retard.

Attached: 12B6A337-CE4F-4216-AC9A-34E1BBAFCEC7.jpg (511x606, 87K)

Make sure to put a sharpie in your pooper. Every girl goes crazy for a sharpie-pooper man.

#2 but wear a pair of panties on under. obvi you're a degen on Yea Forums so focus your nervousness on the fact that you're wearing panties rather than the fact that you're nervous for the interview. get dressed an hour befor you need to arrive and stop at a couple different gas stations beforehand. you'll keep wondering if people see you in them panties and after the 2nd or third, you'll get over that nervousness and when you get to the interview you won't be nervous anymore.

I know this sounds like a joke but I literally did this for like 2 interviews and now i'm never nervous for interviews and I literally don't care if I'm wearing panties (oh yeah I guess I should mention that I'm mtf) and generally am never nervous around anyone, like ever. It's all based on advice from my gender therapist who made me experience RLE, at the time I was nervous about job interviews cause I'd been out of work for a while. (got fired for coming out as mtf.) Or sorry, no, got fired for "poor work performance" right as I came out to the company I worked for that was owned by a super christian bitch.

Take my advice or not, here's a pic of my booty. I'm horny.

Attached: 3ooryia.jpg (3264x2448, 416K)

put your pants higher. maybe up your armpits. it'll make you look taller and powerful

Mr. Polar here. I agree, bow ties are way overkill for a job interview. Simply cringey.

Experience, as in, education? Two years of preparatory school (classe prépa) then three years of engineering school (grande école). Sort of the elite pathway here in France. Now I work for a consulting company. We do infrastructure counselling and planning for governments and private contractors.

I've been taught english in the United Kingdom. Although my mastery of the language is not perfect, it is, to say the least, acceptable to a certain degree. When it comes to your accusations of LARPing, remember that you are on Yea Forums. Nobody cares about your opinion. You're free to believe that I'm lying, even though I am not.

It takes a good taste to combine uncommon colors
I'm not saying that it's a bad idea but it's a big bet and you may win big or loose big

Don't own my office.

Bow ties are gay unless you need to wear a tuxedo or are a newly rich black guy.

Mr Polar is French
Not surprised

Thanks for the contribution
Now you can go back fapping on Suicide Girls

I agree. I didn't come up with it myself though. I copied a colleague's style. He came to work in a light pink shirt, two undone buttons and cream trousers. Since I have darker skin I think i might be able to top that off with a blue jacket, although I haven't tried yet. I will ask the girl for approval.

100% agree with you on this one.

Are you suggesting we have terrible fashion taste? When it comes to watches, sure. We're terrible. But compared to the Brits and the Americans, we dress way better. The only ones who can compete with us are wealthy Africans and perhaps the Germans.

Looking good. Def use those

I wanted to write about how pink could be matched with a strong blue (almost electric) jacket to achieve a good looks on a white person

Now that I read that I think the girl will accept it

I was referring to the snobby way you talk in the whole thread
Still I disagree about the Brits, I saw more respect for the location from them reather than the Germans.
Many germans tooks everything more informal.
Also Americans are fucking clowns, they just think that just because a pice of clothing is expensive it can match with everything.

Mr. Polar here. I don't know. I've never really liked electric blue jackets... they look odd to me. I like dark blue jackets, or light blue. But brilliant blue, like pic related, always seemed a bit "nouveau riche" if you see what i mean.

Oh yes, we french people are absolute assholes. Deal with it.

Pic related (forgot to attach file)

Attached: axalta-ral-5002-ultramarine-blue-polyester-80-gloss-powder-coating-20kg-box--1487-p.jpg (400x400, 5K)

Showing up naked is a real power move.

It probably wont help. But that fucking P O W E R.

more like this actually

Attached: tela-lycra-brillante-azul-electrico.jpg (800x800, 126K)

It's a $55k a year job

It's retail vendors. So I'll be presenting to store managers and such

Yes I think that too but I'm supposing that OP is also a young man so it's better looking for him
You Mr Polar should probably go for darker tones of both colours, just because I'm supposing that you are older

Right

Too much intense for what I was thinking
Meaby the darker tone
With a very pale pink

Or even better use of pink I

Light blue shirt, blue jacket and pink cloth in the pocket of the jacket

Don't ever show up to a job interview in just a shirt and tie. Always wear the jacket, it looks more complete and professional.

If the job doesn't call for a suit, no reason to be wearing a suit minus the jacket.

>Always wear the jacket, it looks more complete and professional.

Not always true

Yes, always true if it's a job that calls for professional attire. Without the jacket it just looks half assed.

your blue top in the first few replies without the idiotic oversized tie

Nope, I've interviewed for jobs where the dress shirt+tie+black dress pants was appropriate

Shirt on the left with tie on the right. You'll be good to go.
>Good luck, user.

Attached: faggot.jpg (480x360, 11K)

(9170 again)
seriously are you using your ties to hide your erections? i am fucking tilted at the size of these shits

>I'm supposing that you are older
I'm just 28. I'm not THAT old.

Light blue shirt and blue jacket? Mmhhhh...interesting. I'd swap the blue shirt for a white one. But the pink cloth in the blue jacket? Love it.

Probably last reply from Mr Polar because Captcha is driving me crazy.

Yup, it was half assed, doesn't matter whether or not you were told. Either that or it was a place that didn't give a shit in which case it's a place where it never mattered to begin with. This is something we always look for when hiring at my company

I just quickly put it on. I know the bottom of the tie should barely touch the top of your pants

your klan robe. let him know you mean business

Op I'm the guy who posted himself in the suit and pics of his shoes. Would you rather hire a dishevelled user who is highly qualified or an user who is highly qualified who dresses like a fucking champion? Yes, there is something to be said about competence, but add in they look fantastic and who would you hirem In addition, dressing this way gives me immense confidence. Not Mr Polar confidence, but I second guess myself less. Go with what's comfortable and within the limits of your wardrobe.

Btw I am on my way to my tailor right now to have four suits altered. I will check in when I can, but might not make it before the thread is culled. Good luck OP.

what are some good colors to wear user?

If you are wearing a plain white button down, a nice time matching you pants is always recommend

>a nice time matching you pants is always recommend

What?

Depends on what you're interviewing for. I laid out the professional attire above, it's very standard. What you want to avoid are flashy suits with ridiculous lapels or made of materials that shine. That just makes you look ridiculous in a business setting. Casual suit (black, grey, navy blue) is fine with a plain shirt and a patterned tie but, again, ensure that it isn't loud. Do not mix a patterned shirt and patterned tie, most of the time it looks ridiculous. Brown belt and shoes with the navy suit unless it's a dark shirt in which case black shoes and belt.

As long as the combination isn't retarded, you're good. And definitely make sure it all fits well. Nothing screams desperation like a suit that clearly isn't yours.

fucking gross Rockport fake leather shit... ugh

bet. how about all the extra napkin on the pocket, cuffs, tie clip, etc? not a fan of any of it, but would wear

So I shouldn't wear my golden blazer

Attached: 2018-Luxury-Mens-Golden-Print-Blazer-Velvet-Suit-Jacket-Blazer-Masculino-Slim-Fit-British-Style-Men. (800x800, 121K)

I would hire you and get you out in the streets asap

Pocket square, cufflinks, tie clip are all unnecessary. In most cases a little too flashy, but a few jobs could warrant them. Just make sure they don't draw too much attention. Wearing a suit can easily become being an asshole wearing a suit.

That is ill advised unless it is a place rub by gays

whats the real deal shit?

>Would you rather hire a dishevelled user who is highly qualified or an user who is highly qualified who dresses like a fucking champion?

Kinda depends on the job. Is it a stem job? Probably the skilled one. Is it a sales job? Probably the guy who makes a great first impression

sounds good. ot goes with a lot of other tips I've hear from people. thanks bro!

oh, whats the deal with the botton on the jacket? heard you gotta botton and unbutton them when you stand/sit

No problem, good luck.

It's generally fine to leave it open at all times. Often suits today are tighter than they once were (looks better as they have shape instead of looking like you're wearing a refrigerator box) so they're tough to button move comfortably in. Worse if you're a little chubby.

Constantly unbuttoning and buttoning it is overly formal. If you must, only use the top button. You do not use the bottom one. If you have 3, use the top 2. Never the bottom. This is rare as most modern suits only have 2 buttons.

If you are wearing a double breasted suit, I want to know who built your time machine.

fuck, going to google double breasted suit. brb

ok, I'm. pic related for the other autistic fucks.

Attached: images(8).jpg (183x275, 6K)

The outfit on the right is sexy. (I’m female) Pair with a nice-looking watch (doesn’t have to be expensive) and some polished shoes. I like the subtle stripe on stripe patterns. I’d go for a Windsor knot on the tie, though. The blue suits your skin tone more, IMO.

Some Allen Edmonds, Viberg, Vass Shoes, Red Wing etc.

you want full grain leather with goodyear welt stitching. They'll last you the rest of your life.

man is trying to get hired, not score a hj with a tinder date

thanks!!

who the fuck uses Tinder anymore?

>My family is royalty,
>can't afford to get a ring fitted

Top kek your shmucky attire has made my day. What an ugly aesthetic.