Welp i got herpes Yea Forums

Welp i got herpes Yea Forums

wut do?

Attached: IMG_20190407_052141.jpg (400x283, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.momsucksdick.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dick or lip?

rip

go to a shitty dating site like tinder and find a girl with herpes bam bam nobody loses everyone wins

Avoid foods, drinks or vitamins containing arginine. Always have L-Lysine on hand for when you feel the herp coming on, take 2000-4000mg daily with food until it passes. Look into valacyclovir if you have insurance. Good luck, OP.

Story of how you got it OP

I have lip herps and I'm a kissless virgin.

Attached: 4803696A-756E-4D7C-8DC9-DA4DA0B0B670.png (1094x575, 93K)

Herpes is just cosmetic.

it happens to the best of us

I fucked alotta people now i have herpes lol.

My girlfriend has it rn, but she didnt before we started dating, shes not mad. Just sucks lol.

Not even totally sure how I got it. Ive never even had symptoms. If she didnt go to the gynocologist the other day I probably never woulda known. What should I expect when symptoms start showing up?

(PS she didn't cheat on me trust me I know this is my fault )

thanks man. Literally nothing has happened with it yet i just dunnow hat to expect. Is that just over the counter shit?

Give the gift that keeps on giving. Use it like a territory marker.

This is my favorite response.

valacyclovir is a prescription that's why he said if you have insurance

neck yourself for the good of society

I'm in a similar boat.

I am a carrier for herpes and never knew until I gave my current gf anal herpes from eating her butt out

oof.

I also do this. I like her butt I hope i didnt herp it up

oh wait thats exactly what i did.......

Did you cheat?

I've never had anything show or felt anything, my gf was tested positive and I've been tested twice now and its negative. I ran dog that shit everytime too. Not sure if they keep fucking my test up but whatever.

Ran dog = raw dog

HSV-1 or HSV-2?

My sides! Too good user

Honestly I have genital herpes and I've only had one outbreak. It's shitty, I'm a 23 year old female. I'm a degenerate now lol but what ever my dude. Just don't touch anyone when you're having an outbreak. Always wash ur hands, never share a drink or food. Always use condoms and be aware that you can spread it all over your own body accidentally.

Option a) Live with herpes. Option b) Kill yourself. Pick one.

Tests are garbage, the only true way to be sure is to have and outbreak

Just get over it, and I mean that sincerely, not sarcastically. It's an annoying but extremely common skin condition that can be managed with drugs. Carry on with whatever you were doing with your life before.

You're still a bitch if you don't tell anyone

Fuckin true my mate

I got HSV-1 early on as child and use to have multiple outbreaks which eventually stopped as I got older. Ever since then it never really affected my life.

cut if off, don't worry it will heal itself(not the herpes of course)

is my mom hot? my.momsucksdick.com