Hey Yea Forums how do I tell my girlfriend I’m killing myself? I don’t really want it to just be random for her...

Hey Yea Forums how do I tell my girlfriend I’m killing myself? I don’t really want it to just be random for her, unless that’s better, I don’t really know. I just love her and don’t want her to be devastated.

Attached: 96F152FD-02B1-416C-B786-9DCBB279322A.jpg (225x225, 7K)

why do you want to kys if you have a gf?

Life just fucking sucks, I have her and we love eachother but being alive is too much of a drain

dont. if u tell her before she'll think its for attention or think you're threatening her. then if you pull through she'll only blame herself more.
i know it won't help, but don't kys dude

you need some pot for that buzz my dude don't kys

Idk me and my bf are in a similar situation. Lifes pretty shit and we've both contemplated, a few times at the same time lol but we pull through together. I love him and tbh without him I dont know what I would do with myself. If you really think shes worth it and she makes you happy find a way to get out of the situation together. Thinking about and working towards the future can change your outlook. But If you dont think shes looking for change and she knows how you feel then shes not worth it and I'd probably smoke myself too.

You dont faggot or she will be like "If you kms im kms too!"! do you want that?

If you leave her and then kys than she'll know you only did it so that she wouldn't feel bad and than feel more bad knowing that someone would hurt themselves to protect her from pain

Shut the fuck up faggot. You has someone who cares for you, and who you care for, and you want to kys.Either you're extremely retarded.
Or you're just an attention seeking bitch.

Let her know that you are feeling this way. If she really loves you she will help you improve your life and feel better about being alive. If not then off yourself.

I've been wondering this too but with my mom, I'm not sure if I should try to make it look as it was an accident, or leave her a letter or something telling her why I did it, because she has no idea right now that I've decided to an hero and honestly I've been waiting only because of her, I'm a kissless virgin tho so she's the only person in the world I care about, she has my dad and siblings, she's not staying alone

You're only as good as your environment. If you learn to reintegrate into society, and not this shithole called Yea Forums, you'll meet people in no time. Even if you're a Weeb, there are a lot of people like you. Check out Charisma on Command videos if you need better social skills.
So get out, I find reading outside so relaxing, though I personally prefer listening to audiobooks while running. /fit/boy here.
A wise person once told me you're only as happy as your thoughts, so start thinking positive, finding solutions to your problems instead of procrastination.

if you're physically able move to a cheap country with her.
western society is shit.

I usually support people who wanna kill themselves on the net because why not? But dude if you got a girl that cares about you, don't. Just talk to her about your feelings you faggot

Why would you tell him?

>ITT people calling OP a bitch because life is so fucking great and he has a gf

Listen up OP, if you’re in so much mental pain you want to die, then go for it. If you think your gf will be understanding, tell her irl. If you think she’ll try to have you committed. Tell her in a time-delayed format like a letter.

Also you can make a sex joke in the letter

How would you do it? Looking for some inspiration

you too move to a cheap/shit country to see what life is like when nobody's judging you and you have no safety net. There, your survival instinct should kick in.
If it fails, go back home and do what you wanna do, at least your mother will know you tried.

is right, but if you feel you're not meant to be in the society you're in, try another one.

tell her to get with someone who's not a quitter like you

Also I am looking for the right moment since I can't connect with my bf. I want to die. He knows about this and it was a horrible idea to ever involve him in this. It gets worse when you open up, it creates a certain barrier where panic emotions will take over every time there is stress. We fight all the time. I wish he'd just hug me to death.

You tell her plainly "I want to kill myself. I need help".

You kill yourself only if there's no one depending on you.

"I'm such a pathetic beta manlet shit that I'm going to kill myself even though I love you. That's how weak I am. I cant even deal with the problems I currently face or go to someone for help like a NORMAL GODDAMN HUMAN so I'm gonna neck myself. Go find someone who isn't a five year old weakling like myself and be happy, have a family, and die after being fulfilled in life. Later, bitch!"
That should about sum up your current feeling in life