Why kids love headpats so much?

Why kids love headpats so much?

Attached: 10.gif (480x270, 1.21M)

daww

that isn't a headpat. but the reason is probably because it's only very slightly lewd but still pleasurable physical affection

If that is not a headpat, what is it?

a caress I guess. here is an authentic headpat

Attached: tenor.gif (220x247, 135K)

What if you headpat and then slide down like in the OP's gif? Is there an expression for it?

You monster
How dare you to post something so lewd??

a smooth move

I remember hating that as a kid. I wanted to be a big boy and be taken seriously.

At least you were a big boy in your pants, user.

Do you think it is too lewd for a real life loli?

Because kids exist to be lewded.

if you're not a parent showing parental affection then I'd say yes. Specifically if you're not a mother showing maternal affection then yes.

no. a certain amount of lewdness is okay with them. as long as she feels comfortable with you, I wouldn't worry about it. you can be her prince charming!

You are just pretending to be retarded, right?

Why yes

What if she gives me kiss on the fingers? I can't exactly stop it.

that's perfectly ok. if she wants to do it, then let her and see where it leads. kids appreciate it when adults aren't buzzkills and just let them play and imagine!

What if she starts touching me on more personal places the next day? Do I stop it? What do I say?

Dont mean to burst your bubble or anything but the kid in your gif actually isnt real.

you shouldn't stop it. if she wants to touch you affectionately, that means she trusts you and wants to bond with you. she's young and she's looking to someone more experienced for affection and guidance on how to deal with her feelings of affection. pushing her away would send her the wrong message - she would think that what she did was wrong, that her feelings were wrong and that she should hold them inside. instead, you should let her explore her feelings with you. she will love you for it and she'll be safe to try things out. better with you than some random person, right?

Where the fuck is Spiderman?

What if it leads to lewd? I would have to tell her she can't tell anyone and that would ruin everything.

Tell her thats sexual harassment and she could go to jail

i mentioned this above, but if she is pursuing something lewd with you, that means ultimately she is horny. she is going to do lewd things with or without you. if you push her away, she's going to find someone else, probably someone who doesn't care about her and that will take advantage of her. therefore it is your moral duty to be responsible and let her vent her horniness with you. yes, you will have to teach her about the potential consequences of this, and that will be a bit difficult. but adults need to do difficult things to help children, because children can't do it alone. she will be safe and happy with you, and that's what really matters.

Sounds like he needs you to do it for him. That guy sounds like an absolute beta, she deserves a MAN not a boy.

I just don't want to go to jail. What if she tells her best friend?

OH EM GEE GUYS
I FOUND A LOLI AND A SHOTA ADD THEM hexagonalpeach#1703 . ducko#1946

it would be a good idea to let her friend join you if she finds out. she'll be curious and she won't feel the need to spill the beans if she feels like she's included.