My lady is highly sexed. And has craved for a long time to be gangbanged. Should I let her do it...

My lady is highly sexed. And has craved for a long time to be gangbanged. Should I let her do it, or say no and she does it behind my back anyway?

Attached: 1363832337749.jpg (512x384, 37K)

if you're okay with a gang bang then let it happen, if not then let her know your feelings and why a gangbang would not be okay with you. If you two have contradictory feelings about a gang bang then maybe shes not the girl for you, and you should discuss it.

I think she will have one anyway, whatever I say. I'm thinking I should maybe let her. Should I go with her though?

If you think she'd do it without your consent you should dump her whether she does it or not. If you don't have that much trust, you don't have a relationship.

Sounds like she a hoe bro...who knows if she already has done it and seeing if you were cool with it...this isn't because she wants to, its most likely because she already has.

I've never thought of that thanx bro.

>Dating a lady who has no respect for you
Do you respect yourself? Why even ask us?
Pro tip: being comfortable and confident does not mean bending over

Might she be fine with showing herself Here ?

You come to Yea Forums for relationship advice? Half these guys here have never spoken to a girl.

Well if she is goint to do it anyway your opinion doesn't matter, is that kind of girl you want?

If she doesn't love you enough or respect you enough to not cheat ok you because of the massive whore she is, just dump her

No worries bruh, I gotchu. Bros before hoes.

Honestly with that much gape...that's a tall tell sign she probably already has done a few gang bangs. Just saying. And if she tells you other wise...it's probably not true

Yes obvious whore is obvious

This is her again.

Attached: 1363832337486.jpg (512x384, 39K)

Thanx bro. I kinda want to go and then tell her where to go after.

Why not just get a fucking machine, tie her down, and swap out the dildos every once and a while.
Do it right in front of the tv do you can watch football, while she get all the fucking she needs

That's a great idea.

The whole point of being gangbanged is to be used like a hunk of fuck meat.
Remove the humans from it and that literally all she is, a vagina being used for the sake of use

I'm gona find the biggest dildo to fuck her for hours.

Attached: 1363832338051.jpg (512x384, 39K)

Make sure she looks nice for it. Get her nails done 1st

She wore the varnish off fingering herself

well this is just sad

make an agreement if you let her do this you own her butthole for month.

For sure defo.

Agree to it. Be the first guy in, then video tape it, stream it to all the members of her family then dump her.
That's what whores deserve.

Now that's a good idea. And then post it on the net. I may even make some money out of her.