If niggers fucking hate america so goddamn much why don't they just fucking go back to africa???

if niggers fucking hate america so goddamn much why don't they just fucking go back to africa???

Attached: childish-gambino-screen-grab-e1544823217362.jpg (760x558, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topdocumentaryfilms.com/vice-guide-travel-liberia/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they can all live as kangs there

Yall fucken brought em there, blame yourself polititard.

I didn't my ancestors did, I'll buy the first 5 niggers who want it a one way ticket to niggerland

amen

Attached: 19239484_1571193506234808_1231200520_n.png (750x564, 656K)

Attached: 4621.jpg (594x398, 50K)

No. We bought them. They brought themselves over here. They enslaved their own kind and sold them to us white folk

Dutch Jews brought them you absolute mong

>no more niggas complaining
black culture as a whole would come to a halt

What most Americunts don’t understand...

Some of them are, thank god. The rest are killing each other at astounding rates.

If you hate black people so much why the fuck don't you go back to Europe???

they can't get free money in africa

Attached: welfare2.jpg (332x238, 95K)

so I can get ran over by some sandniggers?

because europe is longer white too

Attached: europe9.jpg (672x960, 134K)

If white people hate niggers so much why don't they just fucking go back to Norway???

Norway is infected too.

Attached: norway.jpg (980x735, 153K)

we must exterminate the cockroaches

Attached: 1554406056161.png (680x680, 188K)

They can't "go back" to a place they've never been to......Telling white ppl to "go back" to Europe sounds just as stupid. Pretty sure by the time America declared its independence black ppl were already here so white and black ppl have both been in "America" from the start.

They enslaved themselves

We kidnapped them once to bring them here, maybe just kidnap them again, take me back, and sell em there?

Pleaee refer to nagger in overalls on montel williams show

would they want to buy american niggers though?

On the off chance that you are really asking. They don't go back because their ancestors where stolen from their country of origin and had their history and culture erased as part of the enslavement process. With no culture or place to return to, their past is supplanted by a US culture that they are irrefutably part of. The US is where they belong. If empathy is so hard for you, then really ponder on why a typical US white person cant get on a plane and go back to where you came from. All of that said the US was stolen from the Native Americans. Non-Native presence in the U.S. and in the Americas for that matter is an illegal occupation, however unfortunate that my be for the Blacks.

False. Things admitted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Stop spreading lies.

They tried this back in the 80's with the "free the motherland bullshit" no niggers ever left to do so.

>had their history and culture erased

WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET NIGGUH

Holy shit the retardation

I mean, yeah they did not sail themselves. Africans enslaved Africans, Jews shipped them over, and whites and Jews bought them.
What part of this do you not already know?

Every other ethnic minority felt bloody fortunate to come to the land of opportunity and worked like dogs to build a better life for themselves.
Niggers be so lazy they needed to be dragged over in chains and be forced to work with regular whippings.
Now they constantly bitch about opportunity and oppression. That's some gratitude there.

>why don't they just fucking go back to afric

If you hate niggers so much, why don't you just go back to fucking France or wherever the hell your grandpa came from.

>Syria is where Syrians belong
You make it seem like refugees aren't a thing. People move internationally whether their history is intertwined or not.
Also no, the Native Americans said it themselves they do not own land, so we took it over. What would you do if no one was claiming a $1M?

nigger detected

You fucking brought us here dickhead.

God I HATE BLACKS ALWAYS STEALING

Bapa booey

Attached: 1553468337096.jpg (766x573, 141K)

shut up nigger go pick some cotton

I'm not Jewish, so my people didn't bring anyone here..

Because Africa doesn't have a large white population to leech off of via misguided social programs sustained solely by white guilt.

Attached: black welfare use.jpg (1200x3166, 1.34M)

NAACP=niggers are always causing problems!

Edgy and radical!

Attached: 2019-04-23 20.27.35.png (249x306, 93K)

know your place boy

YAS MASSA SORRY MASSA
NO MASSA DONT RAPE ME CUZ I KNOW YOU GOT AIDS MASSA
CUZ MASSA A BIG FAGGOT

Attached: 1553559799362m.jpg (1024x650, 117K)

Btw your a huge faggot

Attached: 1554836714095.jpg (709x710, 67K)

Sounds about right

Yob ecalp rouy yob

Attached: they are out there.jpg (240x210, 10K)

Eat my peen

Attached: 1555352896612.jpg (640x426, 49K)

Amen

Hwytie = gibs
No hwytie = no gibs

Attached: 1547526142916.jpg (1024x533, 112K)

Do you feel special and cool being a racist edgelord

you could post some pictures of Eastern Europe that look like the right pic, and they are highly homogeneously white.

/thread

Can't swim.
Can't afford planes or boats.
White people caged them up.
And put them on boats to murica.
>fuck yeah!

Cause niggers don't know any better

>muh slavshits
Bitch, please. Everyone knows Slavs and Irish are the nigger tier whites.

Niggers do not hate America. They want to have the same power that whites do in America. They hate the fact that they are seen as animals. And instead of acting like a normal human bean they act like animals and call out everyone who tries to point out they are acting like animals as racist because that supports them as a victim class. Look at every other ethnic minority that came to this country. Hell the Irish were all but slaves when they came here because of the British. Don't see them bitching every chance they get. Get WOKE op

If white trash are so sure of their cultural superiority why don’t they fuck off back to Europe and be white trash there? Make Europe white/great again. See how well you do there, you pathetic morons.

Attached: 2zaugx.jpg (667x374, 52K)

This

They’re having a hard time locating wakanda.

black user here,thanks for the white pussy op.dont blame me,blame your lazy ass ancestors for bringing us here.now if you'll excuse me,i got a white girl to fuck

Get back on the boat

I'll just leave this here

Attached: PhotoGrid_1556063340969.jpg (2048x2424, 1.53M)

Proud of my country, selling niggers made us rich

im takin your white women with me

>asia

im sorry,but middle eastern countrys are not asian

If /pol/tards hate niggers so much why don't they go back to Europe? Everyone came here on boats except the natives. They walked. In fact black people are the only folks who didn't really get a choice in the matter so as far as I can tell they have more reason to be here than anybody else.

What part of that song suggests he hates america?

Just the sluts

Do you even geography?

Attached: oh-im-sorry-i-thought-this-was-america-the-memes-32818935.png (500x347, 86K)

>you can't fight against oppression locally and recognize that countries in current civil/regional wars have it far worse simultaneously

ok

The native americans did not merely say that they did not own the land, but that it could not be owned.

>whites without blacks
>posts picture of american west coast

good luck expanding across the continent without a) the wealth of agriculture supported by chattel slavery b) the chinese building the fucking railroads to get you there

>posts picture of african country ravaged by white colonialism

?

I feel like this is where whites fuck up... it's dumb. Like, bruh everyone can have an honest criticism without hating this country. I hardly ever hear anyone say, "I fucking hate this country..." and when I do, it's usually white men.

Attached: 1553851149514.jpg (640x640, 60K)

>why don't they just fucking go back to africa???

Look what happened when they did -
topdocumentaryfilms.com/vice-guide-travel-liberia/

Because they're a different race than Africans at this stage.

Capturing those few thousand slaves really backfired didn't it. Now there's millions you cant get rid of and your country is a shithole.

>posts picture of african country ravaged by white colonialism
Citation needed
Can you even name the country?

Because it's run by niggers and it's a shithole.

And how would that hurt America?

Attached: 1542043358414.jpg (1024x758, 85K)

If you hate them so much why don't you go back to Europe?

no some of us didn't dumbass. you do know not everybody's ancestors owned/bought or shipped slaves right?

Eastern Europe is corrupt as shit and still recovering from the effects of the Soviet Union.

Fuck, that was meant for

If white people hate niggers so much why did they buy them buy the dozen and fill their own country up with them?

>choice supportive bias

Nigs didn't choose. So they don't have it.

No free gibs in Africa

No welfare in Africa

There are more niggers in Europe than the US now.

JUST TAKE IT BACK OMG

They are displaced and have no connection to Africa so it makes sense that they don't want to go back to a place that only their ancestors are from. That said, they hate America mainly because bad things happened in the past and combined with their laziness it gives them an eternal excuse to never work and always blame others for their shit lives that they never strive to improve.

Mixing right and left shits, u obtain an apolitical bullshit, nice job user

Attached: 1554871406461.jpg (450x450, 30K)

It's just truth. How can you tell someone to go back to a place no one in their line has been for a century? But they're still lazy fucks. Take a look at their ancestral home, it's fucked because they're lazy and violent pieces of shit. Now they're no different here except they have an excuse they will use until the end of fucking time.