What is the most fucked up cult in history?

What is the most fucked up cult in history?

Attached: 150.jpg (800x438, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thecut.com/2019/04/smallville-allison-mack-sex-cult-nxivm-everything-to-know.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Yes

The democrat party

Blue Oyster

Lemon party

Definitely the Yahweh Nation.

theresa mays

Attached: skynews-cabinet-meeting-theresa-may-tweet_4358060.jpg (768x432, 69K)

Jehovah’s Witnesses

Depends how you mean 'worst'. I have the weird hoby of studying cults, mostly modern ones? Do you mean weird practices? Deaths? Sex bullshit? Anything from Heavensgate style loonies who killed themselvea to rejoin the mothership, to weird one off mexican cabe sex cult, to controling every aspect of your life like Jahova's Whitnesses and fundamentalist LDS exists.

For a group well know but badly understood, look at Scientology. Sure you know they believe in Xenu, but did you also know about thier dangerous floating death trap boat that you have to sign your soul over to the church for a million years for the possible privledge of sailing in? Or the Scientology 'class' where you pay to learn a commanding voice by screaming at an ashtray?

NXIVM is a weird one in upstate new york involving branding members and sex slavery. Extreme, harmful type BDSM, blackmail, rape, has it all. And a former actress from Smallville was one of the leaders, oddly.

Cults are all terrible in different ways. From controling to physically or psychologically harmful.

No one will probably read thus but, eh, maybe someone will learn something about cults.

The cult of MAGA.

GOP

Christianity in all it's forms

>And a former actress from Smallville was one of the leaders

This bitch has the exact same face structure as my crazy bipolar friend from philadelphia.
My friend also likes weird ass shit like throw up, pissing, pedophilia and probably scat too.

1 lost her father when she was like 5 years old
2 lives in a motor-home
3 extremely far left wing
4 cut herself constantly
5 has zero self esteem yet never admits shes wrong about anything

kristin Kreuk must be exactly the same.

Attached: kristin-kreuk-the-cw-network-s-2015-upfront-in-new-york-city_9.jpg (1280x1920, 324K)

OP here, I'm mostly interested in big sex cults, basically the orgies like in Eyes Wide Shut.
There was one Chapel somewhere with satan sacrifices of children & sex with them. Is there anything like that today as well?
And how does one average person join those cults? Do you always have to know someone? What if you want to join but you have no idea how?
What about giving your kids to the cults? Do you get to watch them or are they gone forever? How do they work around them being missing at schools?

bump

Islam

My new up-and-coming one

Religion

Attached: ohyou.jpg (800x450, 63K)

Anti-vax, flat-earth or anti-universal-healthcare.

Hey my chick was in that movie eyes wide shut....shes one of the chicks in this photo wearing a mask....True!!.

it was the blond chick from small vill who was in the sex cult

thecut.com/2019/04/smallville-allison-mack-sex-cult-nxivm-everything-to-know.html

Why and in what context did your friend actually tell you that he was a pedophile? Isn't that usually just the pedo's own little secret?

Illuminati

Attached: 1489805079500.jpg (600x450, 31K)

$cio

humanity

The Patriots.

Attached: gettyimages-169235422-612x612.jpg (612x408, 77K)