Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Ask a fully submissive depraved bottom faggot with no dignity anything

Attached: venostatrain.jpg (1350x1800, 790K)

Yes

Attached: 1555888417155.gif (300x200, 72K)

does anyone know who he is and the origin of this?

The guy on the pic? He's me. Shall I show what t-shirt he is (I am) wearing on the pic?

Assole or GTFO

Why do you keep making the same thread everyday?

yeah okay. didn't realise it was actually you who makes the exact same thread with the same photo everyday.

I actually change the pic and there will be new pics when the weather gets warmer.

If you want to see this is really me google "mont blanc t-shirt yellow decathlon"

Any advice for sucking dick? I've never sucked a dick to completion before and I was wondering if there was anything I should know about

Have you ever considered transitioning to trans female? Nice legs.

I did that and there is no photos of you. timestamp or gtfo.

Not really, I was lucky to find a male who gave me forced oral and this way it was easy to learn

But you see the brand of the t-shirt. I guess if I say I am on the pic then I am aware where I bought the t-shirt

I would be willing to do irreversible changes if someone paid for the costs

so why do you make these threads?

Boredom

I'm sure you can be more creative than this

It's true. Ideally I would spend the nights in someone's basement, but since I'm home I do this. I love when they tell me (even here) that I'm a faggot, call me names, etc. I also like just talking about it

Why are you gay?

I've never thought about it. it just felt natural that cocks belong in my mouth (so not only gay, but also bottom)