Are here any other people who are in cuck relationships here...

Are here any other people who are in cuck relationships here? I pay for my wife's living needs and in return she allows me to watch her fuck black bulls. It's fantastic and gets us both what we want.

Attached: 07.gif (691x389, 1.99M)

Do you get to play with the bulls too

Yes, I get to suck them off before they fuck my wife and sometimes they even let me lick out the creampie when they are done with her, it's like a treat for me.

Attached: interracial-bi-cuckold-gonzo-gallery-2.jpg (600x337, 24K)

>gets to watch his wife getting fucked
>has literally not a single picture to prove it so he posts blacked.com
/pol/ is getting more and more lazy these days...

Yes

I've been around this site for a long time and the cuck threads every day all day make me want to leave forever.

Why?

Attached: 30934356.webm (842x500, 1.92M)

They need a containment board just like the ponies. I see the same thread 30+ times a day. The content is always the same and the fetish is retarded.

Wdym? That's the only good thing here, otherwise I would leave a long time ago. Nothing makes my dick harder than a thought of my gf's pussy getting stretched by big black cock.

Attached: tumblr_oh1ejyNXBs1ubbtaso1_400.gif (333x250, 501K)

Why can't you just enjoy hot beautiful white women getting fucked hard and long by big-dicked sexy black men?

Attached: bree-daniels-blacked-interracial-flat-doggystyle-fuck.gif (700x391, 770K)

Now ask yourself this: Would someone who was actually jacking off to such an obscure fetish re-post the same 30 pictures over and over again?
And if the answer was "no, that would be retarded" ask yourself what else could be the objective.

As far as i see it it's /pol/ baiting people into becoming racists, and yes - i share your feelings. I rarely come here anymore.

Post address. I’ll fuck your wife if you pay me. Might make her pregnant too if she’s hot.

same. i can only jerk off to black cocks fucking hot white girls. I have a 7 inch penis with a small head.

That is actually pathetic.

What's pathetic is your hatred of beautiful big black cocks inside equally beautiful white women.

Attached: 103.webm (572x720, 1.64M)

Fuck I wish I was her

Man I wish I could convince my girl to do this for me. I love that pic.

Doesn't she love black cocks?

Attached: inseminatedby2blackmen-1.jpg (1500x1000, 235K)

I just click "hide thread" and refresh. After about 10-15 minutes my entire page is hidden threads and I get to see new content occasionally.

Annoying part is the hidden threads don't persist across private sesssions (obviously), so I always keep one "master" Yea Forums tab open where I do all the hiding.

It doesn't leave you with much left to look at, most of Yea Forums is just utter shit.

Attached: 3CB482AB-EFB8-4C94-B681-6327EDDEDB33.jpg (484x596, 60K)

Used to be
>High school GF was tall, athletic, and on the submissive side despite her stature
>Took each other's virginity, dated into college
>Over time she got a little sexually adventurous
>By our 3rd year together she was a total cumslut, excited by exhibitionism
>Started planting the seed that she deserved a bigger dick than I could offer
>She always told me I was big enough blah blah blah
>By the start of our 4th year together, she had found her own student athlete stud
>We set some boundaries and I was a happy audience for a few months
>I got her with a hung friend of mine after the relationship with her bull faded

i am. my gf (pic) makes me watch her fuck her ex.

Attached: 0000 (2).png (469x594, 603K)

Attached: 5E225205-BFFB-4BA7-A463-14E0186F569D.jpg (260x240, 23K)