Guys its 12 pm where i am and i want to grill some meat. However i dont live in the suburbs...

Guys its 12 pm where i am and i want to grill some meat. However i dont live in the suburbs, my yard is small and the neighbors are right next to me, the houses are all connected to eachother basically. Would it be inappropriate to grill at this hour considering what type of a neighborhood i live in or should i just do it?

Attached: 20110516-cowboy-steak-kenji-lopez-alt-1500x1125.jpg (1500x1125, 431K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE
discord.link/7RVqurQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

lol

bump pls help me guys

Dont be a pussy

>Would it be inappropriate to grill at this hour considering what type of a neighborhood i live in
not sure but i wouldnt risk it

I think you sound too much like a vegan soiboi beta cuck fag to even think about eating red meat. Why don't you just chug your boyfriend's seed for your protein needs?

I want to grill my meat.

>12pm
>noon
>lunch time
>is it appropriate to cook food?

Nigga its 12, it's your yard, and if they want grilled meat they can grill their own.

>i want to grill some meat
>you sound like a vegan

Attached: DcXsWELUQAEPGr5.jpg (645x773, 62K)

I hope they wait until OP has it all grilled up and they come over and beat the shit out of him and steal his food.

I may have gotten the Amerilard system mixed up, basically i mean 00:00, so at night

obviously it is. you are grilling, not smoking. the majority of the smoke is gonna come from heating up the charcoal and that fades out to clear clean smoke in just 15 mins with a chimney. if anything they will just get jealous from the smell of good steak.

BECAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE A PUSSY YOU IDIOT.

Well then just say midnight or noon, you fuckhead.

Go for it

He was saying you sound like too much of a pussy to eat red meat. Did you not read the entire post?

Do it i cooked tacos yesterday at 11pm

What system? The 12 hour clock that's as easy to know as military time?

Im not even OP you are just a retard

Who the fuck has to ask permission to cook food on their own goddamn property? You goddamn pussy.

I said at night

just grill indoors with the door and windows closed

obviously you should just do it. stop being a pussy

When you live on a residential block you are unfortunately limited in what you can do. We dont have the luxury of doing whatever you want whenever you want that suburbfags have.

haha epic post my friend have an upboat

Grilling at 12 pm is fine, just offer a hot dog or some shit if anyone looks at you

No. You are an idiot.
Let me explain the post to you.
I was equating meat-eating with being masculine.
I was equating this needy question asking internet strangers whether he could cook food on his own property with being a vegan.
I further equated being a vegan with being a pussy, or a vegan soiboi beta cuckfag.
I guess I went too fast for you.
My apologies.

Being considerate isn't being a pussy.
Op's just a bit overcautious, he is probably young.
One of the major lessons a person can learn from experiencing periods of extended combat is that civilization is a choice, and it certainly is not always the result of the easiest choices.

No, I think you fail reading comprehension.

Especially when you don't have balls enough to just go do it.

>I'm a sheltered child looking to prop myself up by lashing out at strangers
yeah yeah we get it

>Being considerate isn't being a pussy.
Go back to plebbit, faggot.

No grill inside your oven?
Also can you not grill the meat becuase your Neighbourhood is full of Firemen or near a Fire station, is there bands of late night Grilled Meat theives Lurking?
Or maybe you have hordes of vegetarians with pitchforks roving down the alleyways giving social justice to carnivores?
Am just interested in the general facts! intrested!
In fact where do you live and what year is it?

You said 12pm, that's noon in a 12 hour clock. 12am is midnight. However grilling at midnight is a bit weird but unless there are laws stopping you why not?

Nope. Oldfag with limited patience for the sissies who show up here nowadays.

just fucking grill pussy

This.
ITT: Idiots who fail at reading, timekeeping, and life.

>lol dude these words dont mean what they mean they mean what i want them to mean
so you are a leftist as well on top of being a retard

you know what to do

Attached: hysjuqc5cpd11.jpg (736x1012, 57K)

OMG, you put me in my place.
Where do I report to re-education camp, comrade?

Your actions have consequences my friend. You dont want the people who you live next to and will continue to live next to for years to think you are crazy or a retard.

I would say I sound much more like a meat-eating redneck than a leftist.
If you are an alt-right, you are a stupid one.

Then i corrected it and said at night.

I don't give a fuck what they think.
Have some balls.

niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE

Redefining the meaning of words to suit your agenda is a classic leftist move. So kill yourself.

Dude just cook your fucking food who cares? Seriously lol.

thats sad.
OP the only thing stopping me would be if i was right under their open bedroom window. Don't be obnoxious or loud or whatever and no ones gonna care.

>Oldfag

Attached: five-reddit-communities-1024x640(2).jpg (1024x640, 34K)

You're just flirting now, honey. I bet your butthole is fluttering.

Okay. Then I said it's weird but unless there are laws against it why not do it if you really feel like grilling some stuff? Are your neighbors such annoying faggots that you can't cook on a grill at midnight without consequence?

It’s a bit odd because at night it goes from 11:59pm to 12:00am It makes more sense if you think of the 12 as essentially a 0.

Is your clit engorged?

Doesn't matter what you think "makes sense". You can just look it up.

I know how a 24 hour clock works. It's not a foreign thing in america.

12 pm? Noon? What’s the problem? Go for it.

>be if i was right under their open bedroom window.
its close. The distance between my grill and their windows is like 5-7 meters/yards maybe. Like i said its a residential block, the houses are connected to eachother and right next to eachother. If i was living the suburbs i wouldnt give a shit

Why don't you just eat some yogurt out of your boyfriends ass?

Hop in subhuman

Attached: 1494319990403.gif (320x240, 1.19M)

That's what you get for living in non-America
>no freedoms

>Doesn't matter what you think "makes sense
its not my fault you are retarded and cant figure out simple things on your own

Its more just a city thing in general. Cities are the same everywhere, you cant fart without someone complaining

It’s nice that you’re being considerate but I don’t see what the problem is. Cooking food smells won’t bother sleeping people. Just keep the volume down. What exactly are you worried about?

Yeah, but thats all they'll do is complain, and if they complain too mich you just dont do it again.

Putting someone else before you is the definition of being a pussy.
And what kind of faggot only knows how to cook meat on a grill?

>What exactly are you worried about?
Im just wondering how such a thing would be perceived by others. Personally i wouldnt give a fuck if saw someone else doing it, but i know normies can have wildly differing views on things than i have. I just dont want to get laughed at because i did something that to others is really strange or autistic.

The way others view you has a profound impact on your life. Its self interest, not caring about others.

Your feelings about this are already strange and autistic

Wrong

I dont think so. The autistic thing would be to just do it without giving it any thought. Thats kind of what autism is anyways, being blind to how your actions impact others.

Grow a pair of balls and grill your meat bro

go for it bud. honestly if you're neighbours get upset, fuck em. you don't want to be friends with ppl that would get upset over shit like that anyways, consider it a fucking gift

He is right though

just do it lad

Why the FUCK haven't you joined this server yet?
discord.link/7RVqurQ

I-xya

no? you have the right to eat lmao

because you are gay

He’s wrong. How is grilling at night gonna keep him from have a job? Or getting a new car?
We aren’t talking about whipping your sick out at a restaurant and jerking it.

*dick*

Stop being autistic. Right now you're just enjoying the debate. To keep things simple: it's legal, it's socially acceptable, do it.

this just broil it you stupid fucking fat zilch

Give it all the thought you want. Then do it. There. Not autistic about it anymore

Don’t see an issue it’s midday

you can grill at any hour of the day. you gota eat!