Well Yea Forums?

well Yea Forums?

Attached: modern_slavery.jpg (640x920, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE
superfreedraw.com/public?pos=-569913,437168.5,0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes

Only a gelding.

Why not? If it's accepted in society you aren't doing anything wrong from a moral perspective. It's your choice how you treat him. So you have to live with the guilt if you hit or kill him.

Yes, i'd buy a little negro that would wipe my ass every time after i had a shit, he would sit in the toilet, sleep there and eat there too.
nice numbers

Companion yes!

Attached: zCvpG9x.gif (480x360, 127K)

Yes, a small niglet as a pet.

fuck her to death

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE

I would be nice to my pet niglet women. But after dinner every night they would have to suck daddy dry and make sure I'm satisfied, or else they get the whip

Attached: unnamed.jpg (176x176, 13K)

Well it depends on what you think is wrong from a moral perspective. Sure you can treat your slave better than others would, but by buying a slave you are creating demand. What kind of supply does that generate? Is a new person being captured/enslaved somewhere, or are there slave farms, where slaves breed to create more slaves to sell?

Btw, notice how I used terms like 'person' and 'slave' instead of niggers, blacks etc. I do not consider owning a negroid to be slavery, as only a person can be enslaved.

Dude, I am poor as fuck, I can barely afford my fucking ramen, where the fuck am I getting the money for slaves, or slave insurance, shots, medical, all that bullshit.
Don't come at me with this half-baked fuckery. You know damn well if slavery or i dentured servitude (paying your debts off by selling yourself into time-locked slavery) the government will regulate and require you to do upkeep on these people to a far higher degree than any household pet.
This shit will have a four month screening process, manditory blood and disease testing, you will be made to buy health insurance under a special filing for "indentured servants", You will have tri-yearly checkups with the local registry offices, and like what we saw at the end of 2020, You will be made to outfit them with a full week's worth of clothes and provisions at the end of your service.
Who the fuck wants all of thay bullshit?
Just get a whore.

Attached: 1555491669863.gif (500x333, 1.97M)

superfreedraw.com/public?pos=-569913,437168.5,0

come ere niggers

Attached: 00bf6749cc82f47657bfacfe114e1b4a.jpg (840x1100, 279K)

i would not simply because of the fact that i cannot stand niggers

no. im a decent human being

this

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little baka? I'll have you know that I graduated top of my class in Keine's terakoya, and I've been involved in numerous secret attacks on Reimu Hakurei, and I have over 300 confirmed frozen frogs. I am trained in icicle warfare and I'm the top fairy in the entire Gensokyo population. You are nothing to me but just another target to freeze. I will wipe you the fuck out with spells the likes of which have never been seen before in Gensokyo, mark my fucking words. You think that you can get away with saying that shit to me over Yukari's gap? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of s across Gensokyo and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Little Bug Storm, maggot. The Little Bug Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, human. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred different ways, and that's just with my icicles. Not only am I extensively trained in non-spell combat, but I have access to the entire library of the Scarlet Devil Mansion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Gensokyo, you little baka. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will freeze in it. You're fucking dead, baka

even if you could dress them up, tie them up, put a muzzle on them, order them to say and do whatever you want?

Attached: nigress.jpg (498x730, 47K)

sure.
cheap workforce.

Slavery is fine so long as you aren't doing anything wrong from a moral perspective. Is this your statement? See me after class so we can look together at where you went wrong.

>implying slavery would be affordable to anyone who isn't rich

Is it not?