Confess

Confess

Attached: B9471C51-41DD-4820-AC58-06526A9BD45B.jpg (1125x1042, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

nigger

Yes

i once diddled my little sister when we were kids

I fell in love with a muslim when I was 15.

Can't repent from that

im building a device Anti nuke lazer system that turns off the atoms inside the bomb.

She was something.

i dont genuinely feel anything anymore. i just lie because that's what everyone wants to hear.

Attached: 1553682423332.png (310x315, 382K)

I have sex with my female german shepherd on a daily basis.

How do you have sex with it, please go into more detail user

Attached: 60e.png (576x458, 199K)

Once put a screwdriver into my ass and pussy

sub 4 sub

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE

I use a gel to make it more slippery. Usually before I go to sleep, I rub against her pussy with my finger and she presents me her body. Then I hug her from behind and mate her like a dog just slower. When I'm really horny I come in minutes, but I damn love that dog.

show tits or you know what to do

Attached: 1554915231014.png (375x373, 285K)

I want to cum in my cousins ass hard enough that it dribbles out of her mouth

And knock her up

Dude, I cant find my German shepherds pussy nevermind fuck it

My had pups, so maybe it's wider

I gotta ask, do you cum inside it?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little baka? I'll have you know that I graduated top of my class in Keine's terakoya, and I've been involved in numerous secret attacks on Reimu Hakurei, and I have over 300 confirmed frozen frogs. I am trained in icicle warfare and I'm the top fairy in the entire Gensokyo population. You are nothing to me but just another target to freeze. I will wipe you the fuck out with spells the likes of which have never been seen before in Gensokyo, mark my fucking words. You think that you can get away with saying that shit to me over Yukari's gap? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of s across Gensokyo and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the Little Bug Storm, maggot. The Little Bug Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, human. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred different ways, and that's just with my icicles. Not only am I extensively trained in non-spell combat, but I have access to the entire library of the Scarlet Devil Mansion and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of Gensokyo, you little baka. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will freeze in it. You're fucking dead, baka!!1

Attached: project-409-1000x800_3041493881_o.jpg (1000x800, 84K)

Yes. Every time. It is the most pleasant thing and a bliss when I can cum inside her

Respect, I got a black German shepherd btw about 2 years old

Oh. Is it an obedient one?

Respect? Really? More masturbatory fantasies, that's all that exists on Yea Forums. the cuck threads, the dick rate, the "shouldn't share this", it's all fake bullshit that you all are masturbating to.

Are you claiming I lie about fucking my dog?

Bruh.

i paid 3 trillion dollars to nuke africa from us tax payers' money

I lied about having a drug(s) addiction to my close friends and doctors.... I said I’ve been sober for 4 months, lastterday I took a half a bar of Xanax, should I fall into a big pit of addiction to teach myself a lesson?

add one internets

Tried meth two days ago. What a high but I got the shit fucked out of me. Literally.

Ye but its neutered

I think bisexuals are the second greatest thread to civilization, for some reason.

I voted for trump

I only save .jpg images. I can't fucking stand .png. When confronted with a .png, instead of right clicking save as, I copy, open paint, paste, click save as .jpg.

I've been having sex with dogs since I've been 14. Femanon if it matters.

i miss my dad

It doesn't but thank you for letting me know. C:

i've cummed on a grasshopper

Attached: 398X254.jpg (398x254, 17K)

it does, post tits plees

you sick fuck

A customer asked for a medium soda and I gave him a large!

Attached: soiled.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Any time.

What dog?

I dropped acid an hour ago and now my mom is behind my door asking about the tractor.
Im telling her im working on a paper but im really starting to trip and making click clack typing noises.

If you have any vids would you be interested in sharing?

why what the fuck

>Confess
I am eating ice cream right now even thought I should be losing weight and saving money

It was on sale though

Attached: 1250512158660.gif (170x162, 188K)

Attached: spaghetti-dog-2.jpg (1024x768, 348K)

Nah, just kys

Your dog looks high ngl

I am nigger

/S9hyHat

Hello my little deviant btards, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Mostly Malinois.

My brother raped me. He made me blow him and he fucked me in the ass (more or less)

I hated it so much, I think it's partly the reason I'm asexual today. But I'm happy now.

> on sale
I'll sell you some of my personal shit, it's normally $4.99 / lb, but it's on sale $0.99 / lb until 2019/04/28 @ 23:59!
I produced way too much shit, but I'll pass the savings on to you!

You say to yourself, "But I don't need anymore shit!... but it's also on sale and I might need it later"

How is it any different than the ice cream? The only reason you bought it was because it was "on sale". You were manipulated into buying some frozen shit you didn't want or need.

Grow a fucking spine.

after dumping me over text and ghosting me completely - i reported my ex to the ATO (tax) for tax evasion (personal trainer, all her clients pay in cash)

made me feel like a big man!

Not exactly legal where I live.

Forgive me father, for I have logposted on multiple occasions.

oh shuuuuuuuuuuuuuut upppppppppppppp
Ice cream is good
sales are good
this situation is good

Not exactly legal to fuck your dog either

Attached: 1550168552010.png (320x320, 87K)

I did something that made Ke$ha want to commit suicide. Feel extreme remorse over that.

Actually, it's just recording and spreading that is.

>The only reason you bought it was because it was "on sale".
Well no, I was gonna buy some anyway but I was hoping not to eat it before the weekend

Cant stop casual sex. With an ex, a trap, a ftm, a mtf, a weed dealer, and there is this married couple im trying to pull.

I dont know why I keep doing it.

trips says you must continue with my blessing

>Cant stop casual sex. With an ex, a trap, a ftm, a mtf, a weed dealer, and there is this married couple im trying to pull.
Are you sure this is not some kind of a incel fantasy?

Trips replying to trips.

No fantasy, just another user battling with sexual addiction. Trust men if a so called Intel asked the trap or my ex, they'd be dtf.

The dealer is just super horny when she's stoned. The two trans are old cl hookups that worked out well enough to keep going.

I hate niggers.

>men if a so called Intel
Me, if a so called incel

Fuck phones.

Define nigger

when i was still in school i befriended then proceeded to sabatoge an entire friend group because they annoyed me, i'm a huge dickwad father