Trump is going to win 2020 by a mother fucking landslide

Trump is going to win 2020 by a mother fucking landslide

Attached: 4B148906-A29F-4A6C-A668-E83D04149DEF.jpg (631x458, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8XJPwmX3jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That same cockiness you're showing is what led to the liberal melt down when they acted like that.

Be smarter

bernie

yap, be sure to add to that landslide and vote the bigger the number the bigger the keks

Dear /pol/, please get back to your disgusting containment board. Also take "you mad white boy" and "se joos did everything" back with you.

>bernie
already tried

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh wait you are for real hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

And when the DNC don't appoint Bernie as the candidate, roughly 20 percent of his supporters are going to vote for trump

Again

I like how you blame everything you don’t like on /pol/, as if you don’t believe there can be anyone outside of that that dislikes you.

doubt he'll win voted by the american population just like 2016. shows that having a few friends in high places pays off more then having millions of educated followers

>blame everything you don’t like on /pol/
And Russia

in your dreams, retard

BIDEN 2020

The pussy grabber vs the hair sniffer

Only around 12% last time.

Nobody cares about your fat failure

Attached: 2992.jpg (1200x630, 89K)

The guillotines will roll out that same day. They're long overdo.

Sniffing hair is a HELL of a lot more creepy than grapping pussy

>long overdo

#boneappletea

Good reminder. Thank you.

You’re insane. Hillary had way more friends and inside help.

Rent free, actually.

Nah, at best he'll win a narrow victory. More than likely he'll be running against Sanders or Biden. Hardcore liberals will bitch that they're too old and too male and too white but those attributes are what will give them widespread appeal.

yes, he exposed all the hypocrites of democrats,.
youtube.com/watch?v=U8XJPwmX3jo

Attached: demimmigration.jpg (671x700, 275K)

>/pol/ does everything

Attached: 1493068081602.png (600x600, 130K)

Lizard monster co-conspirators can't be friends because they're lizards.

Attached: 1501eacaab07e5fc94c7e7ddbfb14d3ea05e023f9b81246f13745d05ece311ba.png (295x295, 153K)

Not if we fuck up the economy first

/thread

I like how all the red hats try to focus on AOC as if she is relevant in 2020. She's not even running, ya'll can keep crying about the scary brown woman while Bernie wipes his ass with everything Trump did in the last 4 years.

that's because AOC is controlling pelosi

I'm sorry am I talking to red hats or tin foil hats? It's hard to tell the difference these days.

Yes. Cut their legs off and dont give them anywhere to stand with the people on. Very Bismarck like.