What's it like having an Asian gf? Asking for a friend

What's it like having an Asian gf? Asking for a friend.

Attached: Bootym.jpg (1024x684, 112K)

video games sex and tantrums

its like having a pet cat

except it looks like a hot asian

and lots of different ppl have sex with it

its quite cucked. not bad tho, would recommend. youll start liking white rice and white cum in your lady

Wait what?

Ehh do the vidya and sex make up for the tantrums?

theres a trick to every tantrum and if you figure it out its definitely worth it

Nice. How long together?

about two years. might marry the girl at some point.

>might marry the girl at some point.
Awww congrats if you do man! How did you guys meet?

I married an asian. Best decision I've ever made, go for it!

she was the new girl and joined a club I was in to make friends. I was a pussy back then so im surprised she went for me.

where can I buy an asian woman? (as wife)

Attached: O7YW6xc.jpg (422x332, 28K)

Something I've noticed with Asian women is that they 'sniff out' talent so to speak. They're willing to help you grow in confidence

i can definitely see that. i would not be the same person without her.

I'm happy for you user

Attached: 1554500871126.jpg (550x393, 46K)

>asking for a friend
new fag

thanks man. shes a lurker now too so its definitely possible to have a great asian gf you just have to find the good stuff

I hope so user. Theres a Japanese girl at college that is so fun to be around and has an amazing body. Thinking of asking her out. Didyou introduce her to Yea Forums?

Might just be my gf but she queefs alot during sex

>thinking race is some sort of overarching trait that’ll apply to everyone’s experiences

ITT: virgins who’ll probably never get an asian gf

go for it man. i showed her Yea Forums after she asked about where i got all my greentexts from.

Haha she hasn't been chased away by all the pron? I'll try, I have really low self esteem so I'm deathly afraid of rejection

shes doesnt mind it as long as theres other entertaining threads to look at. If you need more confidence just be better friends with her and when talking is easy shoot your shot. good luck user

Had tons of Japanese GFs, moved to Japan and even married one. It's pretty cool,until they start freaking out from culture shock,or realize they have to actually do things. Like work. They love money, and spending it. At least the ones I had, They also lie alot,since in those culture it's rude to cause conflict. They will just tell you what you want to hear,until one day they totally break down,leave you etc. And you will be stuck wondering wtf happened. Other than that,great sex,funny. Cool with you playing games,anime,comics whatever. But they almost all had shitty father's bro. Don't know about other Asian countries. Hope this helps.

I had a crush on a hot Asian girl once, only to notice how incompetent I was and that I stood no chance in ever being with her. But I am over it so I guess everything is going good.
She once crashed her car into a minivan trying to say hi to me so I don’t know…