Serious question anons, please hear me out

Serious question anons, please hear me out.
Would you convert to Islam for the sake of it, as in don't really give a shit but do it anyway, in order to marry a literal 10/10 gal gadot lookalike?

Attached: Gal-2-resized-729x486.jpg (729x486, 42K)

How is the weather in Tel Aviv today user?

Same as always, hot.

user, I know am being cock blocked by religion, however this girl is so funny and intelligent with the most amazing smile you could imagine and very 'Liberal' for a Muslim.

What would you do?

Bump

>islam
>israeli cunt as an example
you are one retarded motherfucker

lol no, fuck religion.

Attached: moses253882.jpg (262x208, 24K)

You are not brown and would never be accepted. You would blstipl be beheaded.

if she's so liberal then she can date a non-muslim. Otherwise she's a bigot

I know she's Jewish user, I'm saying she's a lookalike

israelis are brown tho

Attached: kikeroach70302051.jpg (419x600, 64K)

nope.

my dignity as a man is worth way more than putting my peneor in some 10/10 girl's holes

Sure I’d convert for that hot piece of ass, I’d never practice that bullshit though. I’m not a shitskin retard.

most moderate arabs don't care what religion you follow. it's the european psudo-israeli that's the issue here

Attached: gal gadot.webm (540x810, 1.71M)

>if she's so liberal then she can date a non-muslim. Otherwise she's a bigot

Unfortunately, while she is fine with it. Her parents would not allow marriage

I was together with a religious muslim girl, and I never had to convert to Islam

No. That'd be fake as fuck and a girl isn't worth all that

Yes

Even if you would convert on paper, the issue with her parents would accompany your entire relationship/marriage. You're not only marrying her but also into her family, they will expect certain things of you and being a muslim on paper probably wont be enough in the long run if they really take their faith seriously. You will be exposed as a fraud sooner or later and your wife will obviously choose her parents over you. Don't change yourself in ways you don't really want to for another person, its not worth it.

>Sure I’d convert for that hot piece of ass, I’d never practice that bullshit though. I’m not a shitskin retard.

This is my thinking user, convert but not practise that BS.

Men and women are willing to do stupid silly things for insanely hot piece of ass, Nevermind a hot piece of ass who really likes you as husband material.
This is my dilemma

>Even if you would convert on paper, the issue with her parents would accompany your entire relationship/marriage. You're not only marrying her but also into her family, they will expect certain things of you and being a muslim on paper probably wont be enough in the long run if they really take their faith seriously. You will be exposed as a fraud sooner or later and your wife will obviously choose her parents over you. Don't change yourself in ways you don't really want to for another person, its not worth it.

Thank you for the detailed input user, I really appreciate it

Humans and their juvenile emotions. Do you really see a happy ending to this? I think of the women from Canada, Britain, and the U.S. who joined Isis and are now begging to return to their own countries. People are so eager to fuck their lives up. Yeah, go ahead and do it...

I'm an atheist but if I had to pick a religion Islam would probably be high on my list. Since I'm conservative politically the culture aligns kind of.

If I was you and she's really that hot, id be like Allahu Akbar! Then I would pwn her with righteous scud missile.