Democrats do understand this will be your president and not hillary if you impeach donald trump right?

democrats do understand this will be your president and not hillary if you impeach donald trump right?

Attached: pencebruh.jpg (1160x629, 132K)

either way,id rathey have pence as president.he's more of what a republican should be.unlike trump and his supporters

Mother is reading these comments you better not curse

As much as I don't like Pence, I can at least respect him. Trump is a clown.

He won't be president for very long. Everyone is sick of Republican't shit.

Quads of truth

This too

Attached: Its_this_easy.png (318x268, 88K)

You replied retard

>If you impeach donald trump right

Are you retarded

Attached: Trump Mueller Russia.jpg (1083x1200, 433K)

>NY Post

>Reporting factual article about Mueller probe is wrong becase NY Post wrote it

*because

The x1000
I don't know why you Trumptard don't understand some of us don't like Trump OR Hillary. You say LOCK HER UP to try and troll us but I don't give a fuck about her. That doesn't make Trump any less of a stupid moron.

You realize that Pence is going down with the ship right?

At first I was like ''I love Mueller!Trump will spend rest of life his in prison"!
But than I was like "Oh it was all just a big lying hoax created by liberal media that actually help Trump by proving his point on fake news.

Attached: Mueller special report.jpg (1200x800, 105K)

Attached: President Kushner 2.jpg (1200x947, 246K)

Trump or no, it really doesn't matter who the next President is. Here's why: First, we now have a Conservative packed Supreme Court; a court which we'll have for at least the next thirty years.
Trump is in the process of replacing ALL Liberal Federal judges with Conservative ones. That's ANOTHER thing the Dems and Leftists can't do a fucking thing about.
Also, Trump is getting ready to enact executive orders that is going to put Conservatives in KEY FEDERAL POSITIONS for LIFE and there won't be a fucking thing the Left will be able to do about it.
On top of that Ben Carson is making ABSOLUTELY SURE that NO ILLEGALS will be able to get free housing in the United States so, no matter what the Democrats and Leftists try to do they're going to be totally fucked for at least the next 30 years.

WE do know that. The better question is, why are Trumpers still obsessed with (and apparently scared by) a Hillary Clinton presidency?

You pathetic, insecure fucks. Has it still not occurred to you that you won in 2016?

Attached: FDA42394CF654DD3973856A23C2308C3.png (500x566, 128K)

Attached: 1555559175002.png (1080x1075, 1.26M)

Attached: 1555532751516.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

so much this

Attached: 1554836904234.png (500x565, 318K)