Anyone who claims to be "addicted" to a drug

Anyone who claims to be "addicted" to a drug.

Attached: 1.png (1199x657, 33K)

this just stop having it lmao

I'm addicted to youtube and vidya games. I need to be placed on meds to help and put on disability thanks to these life choices.

Typical white gamer lacking a heart

oh, I think i just found my answer to OP

"white gamers" are ungodly degenerated, frustrating, racist, immature, socially stunted, angry little souls. Everything is blamed on someone else (jews, niggers) because they'd rather play another video game than self improve.

fuck it's too early for this kind of rage

Are you suggesting drug addiction is acting? With no gain to throw your life away for no reason??

People who fucking do shit for money.

this but unironically

I automatically hate people like OP.

So everyone?

anyone who dislikes billie eilish

cucarachos

>People who start "people you automatically fucking hate" threads.

Smoking teens

except mom

People who say hello with "Got a smoke?"

people who have "PTSD" but were never in the military

Gamers? Lol they’re usually pussy nerds with no real friends. Wouldn’t really hate them or call them judgmental

Pronouns in twitter, Insta, etc. Bio.

used to be a stoner. now i hate anyone that smokes/vapes at all. its the highest form of douchebaggery to me.

Democrats, Republicans, straights, gays, whites, yellows, blacks, browns, pinks, etc....

Everyone.

you'll outgrow your childish judgemental attitude when you figure out how not to be a mental teenager

Niggers, obviously.

Another person I hate

Idiots.

This. This and niggers.

Ive seen best friends shot and killed in front of me mother fucker. You dont gotta be some military fag to have ptsd nigger

based

based

People who dont have a degree claiming addiction isn't a choice

Lick my shitty ass.

Regardless of how much you dislike someone using it as an excuse to continue drug use, a self-induced addiction is still an addiction if it meets the medical definition. The thing is that most you meet who will make that claim are far from a full-blown addiction. Most who are addicted will try to convince you they aren't.

anyone who vapes
motorcyclists who are loud
anyone who drives a lifted truck

White people who get angry over white privilege.

Bipedalists