My daughter got beat up by her boyfriend. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

My daughter got beat up by her boyfriend. What do Yea Forums? I'm literally shaking right now

Attached: 3256.jpg (318x410, 28K)

I'm literally slow stroking it right now

Do nothing

Nice sans cosplay!

Attached: E64CE525-FDD5-4266-B70B-50FFB3031DAA.jpg (638x572, 100K)

I'd cum on that face.

Kill em

Call the police and have him arrested.

His record will be forever tainted, and his suffering eternal when trying to apply for any job above "janitor"

wrong pasta

Teach her to cook better

Learn her how to make a good sammich and keep the beers ice cold this was totally avoidable you have failed her as a farther

...Nigger?

Just guessing.

Nice larping faggot. This shit gets posted once a week

Attached: E1201FDE-B1FA-429A-A172-283FE89029E9.jpg (960x1280, 378K)

tell her to stop dating niggers or you'll disown her

>farther
>fart her

Not true faggot. A lot of places hire felons. I’m making over 50k a year sitting on my ass at a laptop and I’ve done some wifebeating in my time. Company actually gets a tax credit for it haha

Attached: 966FD849-2D5E-47D4-8744-A1AAC3D639A6.jpg (625x351, 55K)

I have a daughter (and son), first wait till you stop shaking... then make a plan, and then execute. Do not leave a trace and do not worry about time line(s). Make him pay hard, but make sure you're in the clear.... The rest I leave up to your own imagination, creativity and need to become the devil for a moment..

The pasta is stale

Either educate her on how to be a proper wife and avoid this shit, or grow some balls and handle your business user

Beat her again

beat her other eye to balance it out, she probably deserved it, women always running their mouths.

Post moar little grills.

is the boyfriend black? Do nothing. You're just racist.

>Driver her over to her boyfriend's house
>Knock on door
>When he answers, tell him "I'll show you how a real man beats a woman"
>Kick the shit out of her in front of him

teach her how to deepthroat and then invite her boyfriend over. a sort of apology/present for him, he'll love it

I'm literally yawning right now.

kek. Best post so far.

Go back to father school because you never learned how to make her listen.

this

Honestly, ask him what she did wrong...and then teach her a lesson she won't forget.

/zGqqyVq

Hello my sadists, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Fuck his ass

Cops, evidence is pretty clear.

molotov through front window but wait a few months until you do it makes you less of a suspect.
and remember no one is innocent so if the parents or other people get killed in the fire its just acceptable collateral damage.

Make it fit.

Attached: 1.jpg (326x410, 28K)

Have sex with her it. Help my kid after she got beat up pro tip

Attached: 1555617195489.jpg (600x566, 36K)

first of all, cops seems a good and reasonable idea, got evidence, if you got even more evidence of his shitty behavior then you should get some sort of revenge, if they won't react, then do something by yourself, beat him few times harder

>first of all, cops seems a good and reasonable idea, got evidence,

If nothing else, he should file a police report.

I see nothing unusual, mate

Attached: KINGOFBOGANS.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Mouth seems to be intact so u can still use that OP. Hope he didn't beat her pussy up too!?