Say Yea Forums arent y'all tired of masturbating to better women who dont even know your existence?

Say Yea Forums arent y'all tired of masturbating to better women who dont even know your existence?
Well here, we got horny cute traps who will trade pics with you,and they got asses better than any girl
7uEvJmx

Attached: image0-32.jpg (811x1014, 163K)

where are they and do they want big cocks?

this server is a shithole and filled with spam pings, there are no decent traps that do OC, and the people in it are assholes in general, do not join

josh3570k - Kik
Show me some boypussy

where do i find more horny traps thennnn

#lewd-gay is a comfy Channel with qt traps doing OC for us everyday,desu

post something basically anywhere that you know will bait horny traps out and they'll come crawling to you

Kik is for fags
Join this discord server 7uEvJmx

They're hungry, and want big cocks in their dms (as long as you ask them If you can post of course)

i do that on here already, but i want a place with more at once

I was in this server for a fucking month and it's shitty, remove the ability for everyone to spam ping and maybe I'll stop telling people how shitty the server is, there are some decent trap pics but no oc, and the 100s of daily pings ON ROLES ADDED YOU CANNOT MUTE PINGS FOR ruin everything the place had going

OP's discord has some nice traps,you can get yourself some bussy in the gay channels

liar fag, don't join that shithole

stop samefagging kek

The two only Pingable roles are Cringe Poster and Gay Poster
If you got the first one: good riddance
If you got the second one: embrace the gay
And what part of "Under new direction" did you not read?

you could try looking for better discords, trust that the fucking sons of saturn one is trash though. You could just make your own server and try to bait traps into it, if you want a horny trap harem/orgy or whateverthehell

I want to lick their dirty boy pussies clean

exactly, you guys are fucking toxic and your response proves it

i kinda have that on kik already but sluts come and go, also sluts cum and go, so yeah trying to find a steady stream of bitches that want a big cock

>Calling discordfags "toxic" in Yea Forums
>>>/Reddit/
Most of them are shaved and clean uwu

>and clean uwu
:(

I just want some pink bussy

Share that kik

Traps are degenerate losers.

you share yours and ill message you .-.

Where the traps at??

Kik Shalamar21

well ?