Who wins Brienne's heart, user?

Who wins Brienne's heart, user?

Attached: 8d0833812a61f508084d6f64faec0229f6709b30_hq.jpg (1015x1024, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jMbao3xdiRY
youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

right guy

Sansa

she dies

Actually I heard its going to Tormund that bites it.

Leave it to D&D to turn this political masterpiece into a romantic soap opera (Arya/Gendry, Brienne triangle) with cheesy one liners ("I hope we win"), cheap jokes ("because you dont have balls"), cliched feminist empowerment bullshit (that mormont bitch), and typical one-dimensional good vs. evil story (north vs. NK)

Had such high hopes for this show in the first few seasons :(

It's just fanfiction at this point, not written by George R.R. Martin.

Such a shame. But what i don't get is how is it receiving so much praise even from people who liked earlier seasons more. Can't tell you how many comments I've seen of people saying the latest episode was the best written in the ENTIRE series. Like seriously, am I going crazy here?

I almost got a yeast infection from these first two episodes

Leave lyanna out of this.

George R R Martin, He comes out the Crypt at last episode and reveals it was all his dream

It's a trick. Brienne is kill, so Jaime and Tormund get gay marry.

The Dragons are Nuclear Weapons
The Dead from the North is Climate Change
Arya is Emma Watson

Jamie is a tragic character. If you understand what the “valaquar” is in Valerion, you will understand the answer to this question. If you haven’t done your research, then the answer is simply Tormund.

Your life must be a constant string of disappointment.

Your penis got infected from what you viewed? You must have a very delicate, feminine penis.

SJW's quite literally ruin everything they get their hands on

blond and redhead will die in the next episode just like gray worm, screencap this

>Sir Brienne

neither. the way the media is going, both the white guys die, its later revealed they were both worse than Hitler, a black male character is introduced to which Brienne immediately falls in love with and gives babies too

wow, slow down there buddy, this isnt mortal kombat 11

>she dies
implying they all don’t die
also implying “she”

Attached: GOT_meme_bracket_Day4_HBO_ringer.jpg (1400x788, 266K)

You are a pathetic human.

>Ser. It's a knight.

They should have all gang banged her after they knighted her, and then took turns on the elf

Attached: Taylor-Swift-1.jpg (786x1200, 177K)

I think Tormund and Brienne die with Jamie screaming in agony like the end of The Mist.

Someone watched that movie?

GOBLIN. fag.

D&D didn't write the first 2 episodes of this season. they wrote the rest of them. tune in Sunday for the actual finale.

Jaimie's heart is with Cersie.

Fucking lannister chad, he'll get the girl I hate chads

Thats changing rapidly as he is realizing shes going mad.

She's literally a walking feminist trope mate. Like seriously, every single scene of hers is the EXACT same.

>grown men talking
>she interrupts
>says some shit with a constipated face
>camera cuts around to show proud smile on everyone's face
>"the little lady is right"
How do you enjoy this shit

Feeling disappointed by the terrible writing on a show I was initially impressed by makes my life a string of disappointments?

Things become tropes for a reason. Shes a young girl tasked with leading her house in a shit world with enemies all around. She needs to be a hardass.

And the fuck is up with captchas refresh. Its like I'm on dial-up.

I don't know why their SJWness came out in full force after the book material ended because up until season 4 they did a great job bottling it up.

Take a couple of days off of /pol/ for your own good, son.

They're still in charge of approving the final script, right? Obviously a show this large have entire teams writing the script but i said D&D because they're the face of the series adaptation.

That being said I'm sure the next 4 will be better because it relies more on action than dialogue, which is something D&D have definitely perfected.

GoT gained its fame avoiding these very tropes. There is a way to write a character like Lyanna into the show without having her sound like she's literally out of some SJWs high school essay.

My issue isn't with her being young and a girl. It's with clichéd writing. Look at season 1-4 Arya for a girl that truly empowers without the clunky dialogue.

Redditors are sheep creatures who would rather die than go against popular opinion

I would put my dick in her butt.

Bet you'll enjoy lancel lannister in heels too then faggot.

Brienne will find out about Bran and him fucking his sister and be like...

"I was knighted by a dishonorable man... not a knight. You shall die now."

The hound.

How do you know her heart, could be won...? user!
The White Fuckers are coming.

Brienne was thirsty for Jaime since they first met, and Jaime doesn't give a shit and is probably completely clueless. If anything is going to happen, my guess is that Thormund is going to get blue balled, act all prissy and confront Jaime in some way or something, then one or all of them die and the matter with them. Or Brienne and that Mormont girl start scissoring to their Strong Independent Woman vibe as the credits roll.

Pretty much everyone in the seven kingdom knows Jamie is fucking Cersei. I'm sure Brienne has heard by this point.

Calm down faggot

Attached: Screenshot_20190422-222632_Overchan.jpg (1440x356, 62K)

>feminine penis

No such thinf fag.

They're all dead next episode anyway.

Attached: IMG_66461.jpg (1240x1274, 305K)

Why I hate her and hope for a slow death. Its like her entire purpose of the show was to smash the patriarchy

>literal zombie apocalypse
>let's discuss our ships and OTPs
What is this, the walking dead?

Attached: IMG_66471.jpg (627x800, 120K)

Bran wargs Cersi's new born, who happens to be a dwarf, says to her
>the things we do for love
Fade to black, credits. Show over.

Attached: 20190422_212938.jpg (720x720, 137K)

Arya had sex with a mongoloid and im angry

>Still not realizing that this whole thing is just a time loop battle between the Night King and Three Eye Raven aka Bran and every other character is just a pawn in they war and dosen't matter

The amount of brainlets who watch this show is just mind blowing.

Attached: 15560306271750.jpg (640x800, 560K)

>faggot
Says the nigger with D&D cock in his mouth

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E02.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_21.53_[2019.04.23_04.14.59].p (1920x1080, 1.98M)

>Imagine root for yass queen that is on a never endless streak of bad decisions who also is supported by Eunuchs, family and house traitors and literal savages who rape women for lulz

Attached: fgt.jpg (798x419, 34K)

Killing her would take balls that only GRRM has. At this point, she has a better chance of singlehandedly defeating the NK than dying.

Attached: OTHER.jpg (1920x1080, 322K)

>walking dead
Holy shit now I realize why that episode felt so...familiar. It's literally walking dead style

>conversations with no substance
>cringey clichéd catch phrases
>long camera shots of character's face reacting in silence to previous line to give the appearance of profoundness
>each scene ending with deus ex machina style interruption

Your false king is dead, bastard. He and all his host were smashed in seven days of battle. I have his magic sword. Tell his red whore. Your false king's friends are dead. Their heads upon the walls of Winterfell. Come see them, bastard. Your false king lied, and so did you. You told the world you burned the King-Beyond-the-Wall. Instead you sent him to Winterfell to steal my bride from me. I will have my bride back. If you want Mance Rayder back, come and get him. I have him in a cage for all the north to see, proof of your lies. The cage is cold, but I have made him a warm cloak from the skins of the six whores who came with him to Winterfell. I want my bride back. I want the false king's queen. I want his daughter and his red witch. I want this wildling princess. I want his little prince, the wildling babe. And I want my Reek. Send them to me, bastard, and I will not trouble you or your black crows. Keep them from me, and I will cut out your bastard's heart and eat it. Ramsay Bolton, Trueborn Lord of Winterfell.

Can someone catch me up on this show? I haven't watched it, and would like to watch the finale with everyone.

Have you watched any of it

You write better than the entire staff at HBO. I enjoyed reading that. I read every single 'bastard' in Allister Thorne's voice.

Just watch the previous seasons, faggot.

no

That's a lot of time. Can you just explain what's going on? I'll watch this season.

The wight that rips it out and swallows it

I dont get it either. Show was great season 1-4. Mediocre since.

Stanisse could have won Winterfell and hold it while holding the western kindgoms. While Jaime reach King Landing strangle his sister with his golden hand, become Azor Ahai and abolish walkers far beyond the wall. And the political drama to continue in full force.
But why have all that when we can have a literal love soap opera. its not like the tv is not full of such shows YAsSSSS

Attached: 15560311350690.jpg (993x912, 90K)

The hound, duh...

Attached: 15560336230760.jpg (1280x3442, 408K)

cool dragons, a lot of 10/10 nudity sex, and zombies, don’t bother though they all be kill next

YouTube has a lot of channels for that. Here's one recap: youtube.com/watch?v=jMbao3xdiRY

The Knight King.

>a divided kingdom has to come together after 7 seasons of infighting to fight a horde of mysterious undead creatures that threatens to kill all the living
That's about the essence of it but to truly appreciate the story you have to watch the characters develop over time. This is more a show about complex relationships and how they have evolved over time rather than some single battle between good and evil.

There are plenty of recaps on YouTube. I'd watch a recap of each season. There are 7. Show is two episodes into season 8 but it's all reunions and character interactions so far that you might not care for if you're just here for the finale.

The books are an almost unreadable mash of utter fucking nonsense, with a plot-line holding it all together. You're fucking simple if you think this is a "political masterpiece" m8

Given the amount of cheap fanservice this season, I wouldn't be surprised if this actually makes it in the show.

The first couple of books seem to be great. I heard the last two were utter mash though. The show certainly showed it.

Yeah, they were an okay read, but you'd have to be a giant asshole to claim they're great literature.

If that's your bag, try "The Culture" series by Iain M Banks. Genuinely fucking awesome.

I'll check that one out. I know there's always going to something better and more obscure to one-up any book you read. But I really liked GoT series for its interesting characters with complex motives who made realistic decisions with believable consequences. That last part being the most important.

Even normies criticize the writing on this show now. No one thinks it’s as good as it used to be.

because nobody big dies anymore

>inb4 they’re all going to die now

This the problem with normies. When they hear good writing they think "death, action sequence, plot twists, dragons."

No.

Good writing is Tywin and Jamie talking in the tent. Ned and Robert having a picnic lunch on the way down to KL. Tyrion playing politics with Varys, Littlefinger, and Pycelle. Arya and Tywin. Olenna and literally anyone.

That's something $15 million per episode can't buy.

>Arya first "noticed" Gendry five seasons ago
>Brienne has wanted Jamie since he was her prisoner
>Tyrion has made eunuch jokes at Varys' expense since the show started
>Feminists love rape and naked whores all over the place who seem overjoyed at what they're doing, not to mention the happiness of watching someone burn their daughter to death
>Westeros vs NK is the only part of the show that has a good vs evil feel, yet it doesn't make all the "good guys" good by any stretch

>You quite obviously never watched the first few seasons

I need to find these normies because the ones I've come across are literally frothing at the mouth from all the blatant fan service and crowning last Sunday's episode in their top 5s.

It's like we're watching two entirely different episodes.

Its for normies now.
It happens to every show that starts to grow a lot.

>valaquar
Do you mean valonqar?

except the kingdom didn't all come together, as will be obvious when the action heads to King's Landing

Brienne will die in s8e3. She just got knighted, it's so fucking obvious to kill her at this point that they'll never pass on the opportunity.

Jamie, Tormund and Brienne's love interest was forced af.

Jesus your just fucking negative. God forbid we hold on an actor to see their reaction. God forbid anyone wants to see their subtle performance, maybe get a little human moment nah fuck that if it doesn’t pertain to the main plot I don’t care Fuck character moments let’s just get to the white walkeeeerrss I’m booooorreed, fuck off.

you’re wrong. Good writing would be dwarf sex with the mother of dragons and Sansa killing Bran because he know about her lez fest with Brienne of Tarth

You guys just criticize everything. What do you like Yea Forums? Never shut your mouth about what [insert movie/show/person] didn’t do right, the horrible decisions they went with. Tell me what do you actually Fucking like? What in your shitty pessimistic world is actually worth the time?

I guess I miss the complex subtance that used to exist alongside everything you pointed out. Now the character interactions have been reduced down to their most basic one dimensional features. Tyrion and Varys in a scene? We need a dick joke. Brienne and Tormend in a scene? We need both making awkward eye contact. Lady Mormont? Talking like a stubborn 40yo. Arya? Walking around with her hands behind her back trying to look tough.

I honestly cant remember a single memorable character interaction from the later seasons like how i remember Tywin butchering a stag or Littlefinger and Varys in the throne room.

Let's see here...
>Season 1, April 2011
>Season 2, April 2012
>Season 3, March 2014
>Season 4, April 2014
>Gamergate, August 2014 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>every goddamn bit of media changes
If Martin wrote as fast as he eats, this could have all been avoided. Instead, he writes cookbooks and gets older and fatter. We'll probably never see another book. And no one will care anyway, because it won't be worth waiting and reading after we all see the show.

who knows, the show went to shit after liberals took over the story lines

>has to come together
Doesn't imply they did.

>Brienne and that Mormont girl start scissoring

Attached: oh yeh.jpg (432x300, 27K)

The fuck are you talking about. That's not all what I'm saying. My other replies make that clear

I couldn't care less for action sequences. Maybe you have me confised with someone else. I've always enjoyed the talking parts of GoT more than the action. But if you think the dialogue is at the same level it used to be, you're dilusional.

Think tall ginger will get a sex scene out of it? I'd do it just to see him naked.

Calm down fag, don't give yourself an aneurysm. Criticizing the drop in quality of the show after season 4 doesn't mean not liking the show at all. It's not one or the other. You are allowed to hate some things and like others.

While i hate how cringy the dialogue has become, i love the action sequences and cinematography. It's hard to believe it's a TV show sometimes.

It certainly feels like fanfiction. I never thought I'd say that about a show, but jesus christ that was terrible. I wasn't exactly a fan of te show before, I really only watched for the lannister plotline, but this has become such garbage. It feels like someone wrote some fanfiction battle scene and then the network decided to make it but insisted they write filler leading up to it first.

Were gonna nuke climate change guys

Lmao I never made that connection

It's the same liberals writing the show now as when it began. They just ran out of GRRM's genius.

It probably wasn't gamergate, it was probably just them running out of source material to use so deciding to fanfiction it up. What's sad is Martin told them his intended ending but they decided they wanted to do their own thing, which is essentially just nothing but feminist bullshit.

What was this shit with Breeann becoming a knight? They say only men can be knights but didn't she become a knight in the first fuckign episode she appeared in? Isn't the entire basis of her character that she is a female knight and was training her squire to become a knight as well?

I wouldn't exactly call him genius either, but it wasn't so cliche when they were using his material. It certainly dragged though, but part of that was them adapting like 1 book per two seasons later on.

casual watchers ruin this fuckin show because the writers start to pander to them

brienne was a warrior, but not a knight, because women can't legally be knights in westerosi culture.

What did you think of the latest episode, S8E2? A lot of people were praising the character centric, slower paced episode as a homage to earlier seasons. But i still found the dialogue to be incredibly corny. I was rolling my eyes at pretty much every single scene.

just nuked my sides dude

I thought they're sticking true to the major plot points Martin gave them? I figured they didn't know how to fill in the gaps between the plot points and make characters interact in interesting ways so they just went full walking dead with boring dialogue and long face shots with lots of silence

>I thought they're sticking true to the major plot points Martin gave them?
Hard to say, especially when we don't know what those are. The war? probably. The relationship of snow and Danearys? Possibly. All the feminist over the top bullshit? Not a chance.

Essentially the same as you my dude. I had issue with the earlier seasons as well, I was never a huge fan of the show to begin with, but its done a complete inversion of its self. Battles used to be rare and not so exciting, but the basic talking was at least interesting even if the pace was slow. Now we have epic pace, terrible talking and cool battles.

Overall things still exist for the plot and not the story, so I was never going to like it much anyway.

shes dying next episode, guys.

I don't know man, someone who can singlehandedly come up with an entire world, fill it with characters, give each character a back story, give the side characters within each character's story their own back story, have them move around different places, with the places themselves having back story. That's definitely genius to me. I'm sure there are better writers out there. But I'm still hella impressed.

good.

thats not hard, basically all bookwriters do that, only few of them get called genius, martin is a good bookwriter but not the genius type.

Shhhh didn't you know about "a knight can knight any one" rule that we've been keeping super secret for 7 seasons so we can drop it for maximum YASSS QUEEN moment.

I'd trade Lyanna Mormont for Brienne instead. That little bitch needs to be slapped with the back of thr hand the next time she rises up to interrupt the adults to give the same old "i can fight with the power of 10 men" bullshit.

This essentially

While he is more expansive, he tends to just go in circles a lot, as shown with Arya, though I do hear his books are better in terms of the characters internal journeys and some of the changes they made to the show apparently undid that.

At the age of 12, she's already more of a man than half the lords in the North. She's the only one speaking up at these gatherings for a reason, because no one else will and she's got the balls to back it all up. It was HER who declared Jon Snow King in the North. None of them would be in power if she hadn't stood up for house Stark. You're just jelly a 12 year old could kick your ass in battle.

Doesn't matter though, she's dying too. Everyone who's hiding in the crypts
>the treasury of dead bodies just sitting there
is going to die.

They're all going to bite it. Esp left

Naw. Tons of people say later seasons lost it

lmao i'd oneshot a 12 year old, faggot, just because everything in the universe goes her way doesnt mean she's a badass it just means the writers are sjw faggots who cant write and therefore must put political agendas to appease the masses

Started going down hill when Dance left the show.

>battles used to be rare and not so exciting
Lmao I remember the first season when they used to literally cut to black instead of showing the battles due to limited budget and even then that season is far more memorable than anything now.

Everyone is dying next episode. Last 3 episodes are struggles to become the new Night King of the seven kingdoms

Have you even fired an arrow before?
I love faggots like you, who think they're John fucking Rambo just because they shoot a few tin cans on the weekends. She probably had more martial training than most marines, by the age of 8. She's been in battles before. This isn't even her first. She's already survived more battle than you'll probably ever see in your lifetime.

But sure, keep thinking you can take on any and everyone who crosses your path, just because you believe you can. You can do it! I believe in you!

>new Night King
Why, what happened to the old one?

>singlehandedly come up with an entire world
I mean, it's basically a cross between basic Tolkien inspired fantasy and historical references to the War of the Roses, with direct Lovecraft references to fill in the holes. And he just leaves it vague enough to seem plausible. He gets a 6/10: he knows his limits and sticks to them for the first 3 books, he does have long-term goals, and he's willing to break with convention; but he takes 943532 years to write a book, he rambles about things that no reader will care about (e.g. every fucking dish at every fucking feast), he admittedly cannot handle the level of complexity he introduced to the books, and that level of complexity eventually just diminished the quality of the story.

Burned by dragon

I have a lot to look forward to then. I only got into fantasy genre AFTER the show came out. Didnt even know about GRRM before GoT

>haha this imaginary 12 year old girl could totally kick your ass because the writers said so.
mhm.

yeah sure, this imaginary character has done this many things that just needed to be written to happen, she could totally kick a grown man's ass by the power of karate and feminism

if you really believe that this character is organic, good and would actually be possible to exist in real life you're just straight up delusional

also nice projection there on the shooting cans, i've never shot a firearm in my life, but i did use a bow, because that was my job and let me thell you, with the amount of muscle i have in my arm i would straight up the girl's skull in one punch.

George RR martin is definitely on the expansive side with his charactersb ut that isn't the same as depth. Others tend to focus on fewer characters because they are focused on the characters journey, not the physical plot.

Lmao. You're a sad person. I pity you

another good fantasy setting is lotr, and tolkien does deserve the title of genius, i really reccomend it if you want more fantasy in your life

Except none of that really makes sense. WHY is this 12yo so much sharper than a lot of the battle tested adults (men or women). Either they artificially dumbed everyone else down or they made her unreasonably smarter than her age for no apparent reason other than to satisfy some SJW's gUrL pOwEr moment. At least give her a convincing back story that shows us why she is so smart and trusted rather than just telling us she is. Show, don't tell. Basic rule of good storytelling.

It's in the books dumbass

The Hound

I've been so hype for like 7 years now. Give me my book so I can stop watching this shit show.

he should have died long ago

you must be fun at parties

Kek

Hahaha imagine being this cucked for an IMAGINARY CHARACTER

Gods, that man commands attention like no other. I enjoyed every single second he was on screen.

This. Tolkien tells a story, primarily. he follow characters through a plot. But he has the world more worked out that any other fantasy author. Languages, a full history and mythology from the time of creation, layers and layers of relationships between races, people, and entities. It's all there, totally worked out and in the background of LotR. He references it at times, and you get a vague idea of some much larger thing. It's an authentic feeling, like you're in the character's place, wondering about all the deeper ramifications of the reference, but you just can't know. Until you read the Silmarillion and Histories of Middle Earth.

GoT was my first exposure to the fantasy genre so I guess I'm easily impressed by the fact that anyone, be it GRRM or Tolkien, can create entire worlds with so many complex characters.

Greyworm and his gf are going to visit that beach in the afterlife

This is b/tard version

Neither. Obvious dike

I am pretty active in the GOT discussion boards. I've only watched YouTube clips though

The Iron Throne

Because they're little bitches, that's why.
She stood up when everyone else was just looking around like, "who's going to be the first to speak?"
Oh. It had to be this little fucking 12 year old because apparently a room full of lords has to defer to a pre-teen in order to get anything done.

>Show, don't tell. Basic rule of good storytelling.
Read the fucking books. The mormont house is one of the oldest in the North.

imagine being this triggered by the idea that you're in fact NOT a God with a gun.

/zGqqyVq

Hello GOT lovers, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Books are gay this is tv show gtfo

I wish the movies were as good as you made the books sound. I tried watching them long ago but didn't even make it 15 mins. This was back when I was too impatient for lore/fantasy, which requires more attention to dialogue than action scenes. But something about GoT changed that for me. Just the way characters talk and the realness to their interactions sort of removed the negative connotations I used to have about fantasy genre. I need to give LoTR another try.

I'm not trying to shit on Martin or asoiaf. He is what he is, and I enjoyed his books (some more than others). I just wouldn't put him on the same level as other authors.

Tolkien TV show incoming, just sayin...

I scared. Who making it and how badly will they fuck it up?

No wonder it reads so well.

Not sure if sarcasm or you realize the ridiculousness as well.

Tolkien is definitely a bigger-picture kind of guy. And his work is a lot dryer than Martin's. You just have to get past that to the substance.

Okay? I didn't realize we were supposed to have the book in one hand while watching the show. Besides, what does being the oldest house have to do with some 12yo kid who acts above her age

Amazon. They are spending half a billion on it. It'll be during the Second Age, likely following the events surrounding Celebrimbor and the creation of the rings. Maybe as far back as the Fall of Numenor. It sounds pretty legit so far.

>keeps trying to use guns as some sort of weird liberal insult
You don't have any actual response to the criticism put forward so I guess that proves my point.

She looks like fucking Murphy from robocop!

Ah jeez how many fucking $15/month subscriptions will we need. Already paying for Netflix and Hulu.

Yeah, I had just cancelled Prime at the beginning of the year. Then they announce this shit and I'm going to have to sub again. At least I'll get a year off before they air it.

Bobby

It's fun seeing all these major characters interact together. The show is good enough. Stop comparing it to the books and you'll have more fun.

Ya there's annoying shit that dosn't make sense (like stanis killing his daughter) but the show is still enjoyable. It's still one of the best things on TV.

>criticism put forward
You're responding to my response to your "criticism" (random insults about her age), faggot. If your point is that you're an idiot, you're proving it in spades.

Quit whining and let the old man enjoy his life.

They say that about every episode. They just really like the show. They're getting the guy who directed the Battle of the Bastards and Hardholm to direct this next episode. All accounts from the producers of the show imply that this battle will be greater than any battle we've seen thus far. But that probably just translates to "a lot of people you like are going to die". Which is true about the entire series so I'm not exactly thrilled with the rest of this season.

Dany is dead for sure guys. She's going the way of the Mad King and I wouldn't even be surprised if its Jamie that kills her. It's too perfect for the writers to ignore.

Meh. Tolkien is really stuffy. I mean good imagery, but the characters are all boring as fuck.

It's either going to be a stiff upper lip snooze fest like LOTR, a comical farce like the hobbit movies, or they're going to try and RR Martin the whole thing and fail miserably.

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF BUTTHURT BONGS CANT HANDLE THE RUSCOCK SLAMMIN THAT ARYA PUSSY

I'm only up to Season 4 but really don't care about spoilers so I wanted to ask if the midget dude is still around? That witty bastard has been my favorite so far

I never read the books and I can even see the nose dive it took. The last few seasons were okay but since they started interacting and overlapping again something changed. It feels like they never really thought about how all these reunions should be so they've been mostly underwhelming.

"because you dont have balls" was probably the worst line in the fucking series

Attached: 07a.jpg (385x720, 63K)

You forgot the bait, you just throw the fucking pole to the water

Well according to Jaime's dragon dreams in the books. He will die right after Cersei.

yup, he is alive

The need to have a strong female character didn't exist in the 1996. You're point is moot.

I was thinking Dani is going to try kill John with fire then he'll not die and Jon will kill her after.

He's alive but he hasn't been witty for a while now. And I'm not saying that in some cryptic sense either, the writers literally have him walking around make dick jokes.

Somehow it stung harder than the "he needs the bad poosay" line because it came from a character whose words were often sharper than swords.

>took turns on the elf
who the fuck is the elf?

Motherfucking Tormund Giantsbane
Dudes had a tall girl fetish since he was 10

Attached: 43ea296fc6fcef26ea631c4662e73963.jpg (456x810, 51K)

What are you trying to say? My issue is not with strong female characters when it's done right. Do you see me complaining about Catelyn or Brenne or Arya from before she became terminator or Lady Olenna or even fucking Cersei? No, because these are actual empowered females with strong and believable character development.

thats gonna be some angry hatefucking

So we beat climate change by nuking it?

She didn't exactly look happy afterwards

Wait is this whole "GoT is all about climate change" thing a meme or are people actually saying that?

>virgins think it has to be rape if you're not smiling like pic related during sex

Attached: Ek-kZxQG.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Can somebody tell me what happened to her? Used to have a crush on her but man look at that stupid fat face

Attached: Capture_Gilly.jpg (665x962, 37K)

I'm personally looking forward to the explicit DP scene with both men stuffing every orifice of the giantess. I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't involve at least 15 minutes of sweating, oil and rythmic gagging noises.

actress up the duff

She been sucking the fat out of Sam's cock.

Could also be pregnant irl

Well, someone's been raiding the larder.

>She been sucking the fat out of Sam's cock
kek

they all will.
The ending is gonna be "bittersweet".
Cersei wins (even when poisoned or addicted)

The finale is 4 weeks from now, you can watch all episodes in the meantime

He's trying to say this 12 year old badass girl existed in the books in 1996, and back then there wasn't SJW nonsense so therefore its legitimate. It is pretty flawed from start to finish.

Literally pregnant irl

I get that, but does the book also just keep her around for the same "wow little girl can tough talk lIke a 40yo....soooo cute" trope like the show? I would hope they go deeper with her character

threesome ...she is way to much woman for one guy

>Jon will kill her after.
Maybe. I mean, theres definitely a square up happening between them. But shes showing signs of a conqueror all over the place, and everyone around her is starting to feel uneasy about her ambitions for Westeros. What'd make the most sense is for her and Jon to marry, that way there'd be a Targ in power no matter how that kerfuffle shakes out. BUT, knowing her, she'll never go for playing second fiddle.

I think what might happen is she'll get into a life or death scenario in this upcoming battle, and someone will probably pull the rug out from under her in some way. Jamie will prob mad king kill Cersei though. Legit.

call me elf one more time

Ya'll a bunch of faggots who cry about everything. Heres an idea, why dont you come up with something original and then you can guide it through the decades and tell whatever story you want... oh yeah, you can't... because youre just whiny bitches who cry about other people's accomplishments not meeting your pathetic standards.

you forgot the moment with the slave niggress and the white lil girls. that scene when the girls run away with an ewwww was everything I never wanted. Hurr durr im a a good loyal super servant but I have no place in the white mans world hurr durr. Wish realty was the same but reality is this: People are assholes, you meet one you know its more than 50% you talkin with a retard asshole. Now when someone is a sandnigger for example you can put this number to 80%.

The left took over almost everything we loved. Movies, games, internet. Kill the elite.

she fucks them both in the ass wit her own cock

youtube.com/watch?v=vhKmKkqnVdE