Your house is on fire, and you can only save one from your family. Would you save your 2-3 years old kid...

Your house is on fire, and you can only save one from your family. Would you save your 2-3 years old kid, or your gf/wife? Be honest. Guess I'd save my kid.

Attached: house-fire.jpg (1600x1060, 160K)

Wife.
You can always just make more kids.

I think most, if not all, would save their kids. GF/WIFE im pretty sure you're fed up of so this is a blessing, and besides plenty more freedom then hehe

If I had a wife and kid, it's very likely I set the fire.

turn 360 and walk away

Don't think many people would argue with you. Can't imagine a relationship would last very long if you let your kid die trying to save your partner. Most parents would probably give up their their own life for their kids, so in a fire situation you save the kid knowing that your wife/gf would prefer that.

I don't have either one of those.
>I'd stay inside and burn to death or die from smoke inhalation

I think before kids people would say wife, but once you have kids it's definitely kid.

>You can always just make more kids.
True, but you can also always make more kids with a new wife.

Parents should always save their child but it would be heartbreaking to chose.

Hmmm, tough question.
If it were just my gf, then the kid
But if it were my wife then her
>but
If my kid was a girl then she would trump the wife/gf because I can just groom her into being my personal sex doll without having to worry about my significant other getting in the way.

I'm a parent, but even I recognize that I can make another kid. Finding a trustworthy co-parent was basically impossible, unless I wanted a really ugly wife

Attached: KEK.png (684x564, 625K)

Why can't the worthless wife save herself?

Honestly fuck both of em I'd just leave both and consider it a blessing and start anew.

Attached: 1555902011827.jpg (720x861, 40K)

you say that like they aren't the same person?

>If I had a wife and kid, it's very likely I set the fire.

Post of the Day!

Depressing how many people are rescuing the kid not the wife. The wife is who you fell in love with and made a family with and shared all your dreams and aspirations with and had amazing sex with. She should matter more (even if only slightly more) than the snot-nosed ankle-biter.

Apparently you don't know women. She would grow to detest you and then leave you. Blaming all her grief on you, even though she's happy to be alive.

Hormones associated with Parenthood are more powerful than logic user as far as I understand.
I'm not a parent and there isn't much chance of me getting laid ever, so I guess I will never understand.

I'd say it's depressing how many people would rescue the wife and not the kid. The facts are that most marriages don't survive after losing a kid. But most widowed husbands/wives around that age remarry.

Reminds me of Manchester by the sea. Couldn't see myself saving a partner over a kid and not feeling terrible for the rest of my life.

Fuck if I would want to be a single Male parent with a daughter.
You can be the best parent but if other families see me and her living alone people will automatically think something is going on.
That's why the child always goes with the mom when families break up.

Who tf sees a single father and daughter and just assumes he's molesting her? Anyway, being a widowed father with a young kid is probably the biggest pussy magnet you could get, doubt you'd be single for long.

I grab my cat. Bros before hoes.

I grab my dog. Canines before felines.

I grab these doubles. Gets before pets.

Gambled everything and lost.

my wife. i would also save my computer as i dont have home insurance.

Attached: horse_good_job.jpg (500x581, 34K)

Kids every time. Hate to lose the gf but she ca be replaced, the kids I would never forgive myself if I didn't save them. No brainer In my book.

I would not risk my life for either one. First choice is the wife. No one thinks a child would want both parents.

Kid

You are a pussy faggot. You deserve death

if you dont pick the wife, means that you dont love her enough.

maybe she is a bitch, or you got tired of her, but you dont love her.

Also, the kid comes AFTER you relation.

She is a adult that is perfectly capable of getting out herself. The kids doing have that advantage. If you don't pick your kids, you don't deserve them.

>She is a adult that is perfectly capable of getting out herself
looks like you never be maried, or dont even know how womans works.

/thread

Neither. Good opportunity to collect mad insurance payout. Then live it up for a while before starting all over again and put the same plan back in motion.

>Grabs wife
>Runs back in
>Wife thinks "he's going for the kids!"
>user runs out with desktop