President of the United States of America

President of the United States of America

Donald J. Trump

Attached: 1024px-Donald_Trump_official_portrait_(cropped).jpg (1024x1412, 428K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Lh78-Ms3-Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I remember the occasion of me posting q really cringe video on Yea Forums a few mouths ago. They did put me in the right place,I deserved it.
Bye

>Or as he's known to prosecutors in the Southern District of New York “Individual 1”

Trump for world president

YLYL thread.

I lose.

>when your guy is so weak you need daily reminders that he is president

he is president tho

Only in title tho

so?

I really wish he'd taken the time to get a non douche-face photo taken for his official photo.

It's just plain embarrassing that he'd let that shit fly.

he's really made israel great again. vote for 2020 goy

So he must not be very good if you still need to brag about him being president three years into his term.

Haha, libshits btfo.

Attached: cjusokuvaaaxhcy.jpg (600x338, 43K)

I think he is very good and I'm not even america

Absolutely SEETHING that she lost.

>absolutely still living rent free in YOUR head even though she lost
FTFY

>even though she lost
>she lost
>she
>lost
That's goddamn right.

I would love him too if i were a Israeli kyke or saudi sand nigger

I can live with it.

you seem to have an unhealthy opsession with some stupid cunt who is literally of zero consequence.
why is that user?

Never seen someone so obsessed with a losing canditate. Starting to think "republicucks" might not be just a meme.

Lost

what are you then?

>stupid cunt
>zero consequence
>losing candidate
Hahahaha, so true. But wait, if you agree that she lost and was a horrible candidate, what's wrong with Trump?

Canadian but living in America rn

So.

youtu.be/Lh78-Ms3-Bo

>what's wrong with Trump?
Can't speak in complete sentences.
Presidential run was an obvious marketing scheme, and now uses the White House to enrich him and his family.
Lazy, doesn't listen to his advisors, bitches incessantly.
Never fails to promise highly impractical and often illegal shit.
He's just stupid and useless.

Ok nice enjoy your freedom

The rely to that tweet!

>what's wrong with Trump?
i didn't indicate that there was anything wrong with him one way or another.
but using "haha she lost" referring to someone who lost almost 3 years ago as you primary debate argument all the time is an indication of a marginally functional IQ on your part.
you are not doing your cause any favors & are probably a (((controlled))) "supporter" in reality.

she lost tho haha

>orange man bad
I know, I know, but what's wrong with him?

Well she did.

Thanks, I will. At least up until all the burgers clog my arteries. Then back to Canada where where my ass won't go bankrupt after 20 mins in the ER

>rent free

It's okay. She can try again in 2024.

This is why I didn't bother responding to him. By now, all the good and bad about trump have been hashed out over and over again. Everybody has picked their sides already. Orange man bad. Orange fan mad. No point wasting our breath when we KNOW neither side will convince the other.

>we KNOW neither side will convince the other.
that is wisdom

I'd like to see AOC try. She's dumber than Trump but equally good at triggering the other side.

I'm willing to reconsider my stance on Trump but "orange man bad" isn't really helping your case.

>commie in the white house
Over my dead body.

Exactly. I would like to see all the dead bodies on the right just as we saw on the left in 2016. Sure the country will go to shit but it'll be terrific entertainment.

It's just an expression. There won't actually be any dead guys on my side. Leftards are scared of guns, remember?

That's great. But at this point we both know what one side considers as valid arguments against trump will always be interpreted as "orange man bad" NPC script by the other side. As you already proved my point. But I'm not blaming you, same shit happens on the "orange fan mad" side too.

hes literally going to be impeached. quote me. 2 years from now you fucking right winged cuck faggot.

Watching the right screech and scream over that dumb slut AOC day after day makes me think the commies won't need guns to win this battle. Much like how Trump didn't need to fire a single bullet to win despite all your guns.

Any day now, right?

Even if he's impeached the Republicans still control Senate so he won't be convicted. Only threat remaining for Trump is his own mouth. And possibly civil cases.

I think it will be 8 years before that happens. quote me.

There is no way to get a "non douche-face" photo when you the face of douche

That's probably closer to truth. What happens after he leaves presidency is more likely to get him than anything while in office.

For now

so?

>orange man waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Any day now.

His reign will, sadly, end one day. We're still gonna milk all the libtard tears we can until that day.

whats your title?

sandwich artist?

retard

Attached: 1537166466880.jpg (720x543, 61K)

Best President of my life time.

He'll decay into complete senility by 2022

Sad!

The draft dodger-in-chief, racist-in-chief, sexist-in-chief... Shall I continue?

you're pro-Vietnam war are you user?

Attached: 71985242.jpg (400x505, 53K)

Thats literally the only reason i vote, i love hearing repubs squeal.

He'll still be your president.

>ORANGE MAN BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=X-XwgZSe0is

Absolutely SEETHING that she won popular vote.

You'll get your turn again at some point. Such is life in America. I hope you enjoy our next Demfag president as much as we enjoyed Trump.

>she won the vote that doesnt count
Oh no, what will we do.

Why in the world do you think the repubs are squealing you pathetic soyboy purple head queer

Attached: !cryingloserliberal2019.jpg (589x588, 87K)

No at that point i start voting retard, cause then i can watch dems squeal

VP of Not Living Vicariously Through Other Men's Achievements.

A position quite unfamiliar to a trumpcuck, I imagine.

>he says while squealing

Why is Dronald Dump an retard?

“Tim Apple”

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're trolling.

Trolling??

Know what the best part of his "presidency"? Watching all my Trump supporter "friends" cry about their dwindling tax returns. That's good schadenfreude

You’re on Yea Forums tard, it’s obvious that you don’t have friends

>his "presidency"
please do not make fun

Nah, he actually has the position and all priveleges, access, etc. that comes with it as well.

Stay mad kid

Attached: 3b5593f1824a05e21ab0956430202190--frog-wallpaper-frog-meme.jpg (236x236, 10K)

If you think about it, it's the perfect picture to piss off the cuck left.

The left can't

Hillary lost

XDDDDD

Hillary is a man??

NOT MY PRESIDENT. I wish he was though. trump for world president!

Ngl that was pretty hilarious watching it blowup in their faces. I don't mind Trump but even I knew his tax plan was an obvious scam.

You misunderstood, trumpcuck.

Titles can't buy you respect or fear or leadership. Everyone besides trumpcucks with his cock in their mouths can see him for the easily manipulated, empty suit that he is. He is president in name only much like how North Korea is Democratic Republic on paper.

Because they're hated by everyone else in the country, and dealing with a delusional narcissist who can only point to arbitrary economic numbers to justify his dumpster fire of a presidency.

... the horrible terrorist attacks killed 138 million people. haw

I think he confused terrorists for obama

I think he's fucked in the head

/zGqqyVq

Hello btards, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).