I'd say the .50bmg would win every time

I'd say the .50bmg would win every time.
The Hulk is mad and shit but he ain't bulletproof.
Especially with incendiary rounds he doesn't stand a chance.

Attached: final_5cb881762149240014a6bca1_888541.jpg (1280x995, 213K)

The hulk is Bulletproof/missle proof.... On pretty much every single imagination of the hulk? Are you sure you know who the hulk is?

Look dude, he may be bullet RESISTANT but we all have our limits.

The Hulk is supposed to be able to facetank artillery rounds, so .50 BMG is nothing.

Remember, that Hulk is a fictional superhuman character, and isn't really hampered by things like realism.

You're talking about a being who can pull continental plates together and destroy asteroids bigger than the earth and regenerate half his body in minutes.

I'm not /k/ but incendiary rounds feel like a meme

Hey man, I don't care HOW fictional this nigga is, enough bullets'll stop anybody.

Yeah the bullets will win every time, no doubt.

But are asteroids immune to incendiary bullets?

I don't think these guys understand just how many incendiary bullets there are in the world. If enough were fired straight at them, both that asteroid and the Hulk are fucking dead.

The bullets can't do anything by themselves, they just sit in a box, stupid bullets

It was a real thing but now they just call them tracers and fire 1 every 3-4 rounds. on the belt. The fire part really didnt do much.

Sure but when Hulk comes a-smashin', those bullets are gonna EXPLODE on him.

Lol no. You’ve clearly never read a comic in your life. Also the Hulk is literally immortal now so

I think this guy will win

Attached: 1a0.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

I've seen a few pages. I've seen Superman get fucking shot and die, why's the Hulk any different?

Jesus Christ. You’re really willing to die on this hill aren’t you lad

I'm just saying, even steel bends under a strong enough flame. The Hulk can't be stronger than steel.

Hulk has been hit with steel. What one broke? Steel. Faggot.

I don't know, could have been some bad steel. I'd have to see it done at least twice.

But has he been hit with incendiary bullets?

Forget incendiary. What if you shot him with armor piercing bullets?

Why not high explosive armor piercing incendiary

Even better. If the bullets pierced him and then fucking EXPLODED, there's no way the Hulk would still be standing.

Sounds like a fucking judas bullet, but even a judas bullet I'm not sure if it'd be enough to kill the hulk.

Only if you explode his head. Wolverine was only to stop Hulk's healing factor by stabbing him through the skull, and all that did was knock Hulk unconscious.

The Hulk is immortal, can see ghosts and prophesy the future.

It's all there in the Marvel comics, you lazy fucktwit

Is this pasta meant to make gunfags chimp out about how incendiaries are actually less effective than even standard jacketed rounds or is it just to trigger the capeshit manchildren?

Why not both?

The hero we always wanted.

Fair point

The Hulk??? NO!!!

But John Bennar in his sleep tonight???? Yes!

HULK NOT CARE! HULK MAD!!! HULK SMAAAASSSHHH!!!!!!

>Oh look, its this thread again

you can rip his limbs off, or dilacerate his flesh, but he has his regenaration. It's true.

even logical stuff like impossibility to survive space vaccum for days is nothing to Hulk.
He is one of the most powerful being in his universe.

he just has to activate his barbarian rage to get his feats on. has to be raged.

>idiots itt
just aim at hulks asshole and fire 1000 rounds and see if his prostate survives that!
smh get some imagination

every enemy goes down in one HONK!

Not the Hulk. Hulk is not person, Hulk is Hulk.

Not according to literally every movie and comic incarnation of the Hulk.

falling for bait ironically is still falling for bait guys

Don't waste your breath man, fictional characters and their lore are religion to these overgrown children

I can find .50 BMG incendiary rounds in several places
The hulk? 0 places so its obvious who won this

>Isn't bulletproof.

Nigger...you know what....

incendiary if they attacked at night

not incendiary .50 cal bullet proof man

This entire thread is fucking gold.
Idiots getting baited left right and fucking center.

so hollow points...

Did you even look for him or are you just making shit up?