Been about a month since I cut my best friend out of my life, even though we were friends since elementary school

Been about a month since I cut my best friend out of my life, even though we were friends since elementary school.
>Realized what an asshole he's been to me over the years especially when I used to get bullied.
>Didn't let me hang out with his friends because he thought I wasn't normal.
>Still called me his best friend though and acted like we're bros.
>He even said we were brothers
>his parents considered me family
>figure some day you gotta evaluate your friendships and realize some of your friends may not bat an eye if you run into trouble.
>still hurts. Idk what do.

Anyone else had this problem?

Attached: Whathavidone.png (509x619, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you made the right choice. you saved yourself from a possibly more toxic relationship

Work out become better then him ! Leave your friend behind. When calls do not answer. Find new friends after two months he will will have respect for you. Ignoring people is the best they want you more

I HAVE TO MEET FUCK BOY'S PARENTS TOO

I haven't read the snapchats he sent me since I cut him out.
Should I?

Nope. Just block him, outta sight outta mind

GOOGLE CAN'T FUCKING TOUCH ME, BITCH.

Yep
>Friends with girl for 4 years
>She was insanely mean to me
>Was blind to it most of it the time
>She bullied me in front of people
>Told me "No one could ever love you"
>But at the same time she gave me gifts
>And told me nonstop how much I meant to her
>Made me extremely confused most of the time
>One day she told me she loves me
>But also thinks I am a huge piece of shit
>Ask her why she thinks that
>"Ehh I dunno, I just think you are!"
>Continue to bully me and make me feel like shit 24/7
>Decide I want to cut her from my life
>Remove her from everything and ignore everything that has to do with her

I still miss her every single day, and still have no idea what the fuck was going through her mind, I also found out she was saying horrible things about me to people for no reason, she literally had no reason to hate me but she did...and loved me at the same time I guess

Hoes be crazy, right...?

Attached: 1518666851012.gif (500x281, 912K)

He stopped the verbal abuse after middle school, but he only seemed to want to be friends with me while we were alone

I was in a relationship like this once, she was insanely abusive, slapped me in public and told me I'd be better off dead, it was a nightmare of a relationship

Kinda funny because when I broke up with her she cried her eyes out and her attitude changed completely, I'm willing to bet your friend cried too in the end.

How much of that is you just assuming stuff though?

He said he didnt want me to ruin his friendships with his friends by weirding them out.
Would insult me and then say just kidding after each insult.

i had to cut a girl out of my life that meant the world to me but I had to force myself to realize that she didn't care about me. It's hard but it's for the best user

This shows that it can be done, I need to cut my toxic mother out of my life now.

Emotions lead us in wrong dorection, you made the logical choice

GOOD SERVERS NEVER DIE, NOR DO THEY FADE AWAY. JOIN THE BEST DISCORD RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

discord.
gg/fKsW4m

j6jj6

Attached: gnlANtz.jpg (883x1213, 722K)

My old best friend tried to get with my girl when I was out of town. Dropped his ass so fast no regrets

/WU6YjmT

Hello sad friends, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Each insult is meant to develop character and change you. He is literally telling you what is wrong with you.

Telling me im autistic like thats something i can fix

im autistic too, anyone who repeatedly insults you then says "just kidding" is a piece of shit. that exact thing is some weirdly specific behaviour that i have seen crop up over the years, a particular combination of assholery and cowardice