Any super morbidly obese anons on? what's life like at your weight?

any super morbidly obese anons on? what's life like at your weight?

Attached: averageanon.jpg (1500x1000, 291K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

40ish pounds overweight, i need to get new pants soon

what is that 40lb mostly made from? eg soda or alcohol or potato chips or

I'n not 'super' class, but I was 5'10" and 375 at my worst

thats getting up there what weight are you now? how did you get up to 375

6' 240lb user

Attached: 1540617762426.jpg (612x1024, 50K)

I got sucked off by a guy that was 360. Does that count?

im (OP) like 5'10 170 for what its worth. i dont have a fat fetish or anything ive just always been a little fascinated by extreme obesity

not really but its tangentially related so thanks for sharing. i can't imagine the circumstances that would have led to such an encounter

Attached: averageredditor.jpg (615x409, 63K)

around 325
by eating a lot of crapt and not moving around much, basically stopped giving a shit

He was a friend of mine that admitted to me that he wanted suck dick. So I gave him dick.

Just normal a normal obese dude here. It's like you're invisible. You only get looks because people are making jokes about you.

Diet Coke. Why?

Used to weigh 500 pounds. Couldn't find clothes, couldn't walk more than half a block, was on my way to an early death. Got bariatric surgery, doing much better now.

Not super obese but am 6'0" 280 I tend to have a lot of trouble with my ankles after standing for a long period of time. It's finally starting to get better after coming down from 300. I can say that being overweight is like living in a nightmare you can't wake up from anytime soon. Everyday life sucks when going out in public cuz you know you look like shit. Pic related

Attached: IMG_20190416_234515.jpg (428x570, 47K)

140lbs I need to lose 20 imo

Ii hjsa teribn;lok v typoingh./////////././

you should see the dude drink it he has this special hook grip with his finger and he kinda leans it against his shoulder and drinks it super fast

6' 1 220 :c
I got a belly, but am still pretty active and mobile.

i guess thats pretty straightforward then lol i kind of forget that some people are into that sort of thing

Diet coke is the biggest troll from corporate America.
>you wanna lose weight?
>here have this crap that says 'diet'

Idk if I ever hit "super", but in 5th-6th grade I was pushing 340 or 350, considering I wasn't all that tall, pretty fat.

Stayed overweight until Job Corps, where I was prescribed Adderall, at 15/16. Dropped to a healthy 180 at 6'1, and then a not so healthy 170, and then hovered around 165. Graduated at 18, no more healthcare from the gubment, no more addy, and just got fat again til about 26.. Hyperthyroidism diagnosis, and dropped it all off again. Lol hax e z

Been a solid 210 ever since thyroid surgery, more muscle than fat. Not having a thyroid scared me, knew if I continued to eat like a dumpster, I'd end up like one of these tubs of lard, laying in bed crying while eating entire pizzas.

Not morbidly obese but
5'10, 280 now, highest was 320 about a month ago.
Always been active despite being a fat shit growing up cause my dad forced me to so I'm still fine at walking and jogging, have trouble running for more than two minutes at a time though.

Straddling high blood pressure and I probably have sleep apnea

Femanon or tiny dude?

damn 500 is heavy, im at a normal weight but in poor health so cant walk far / quickly get out of breath etc i think thats one reason i find it so fascinating. what was the tipping point for you that you switched from whatever habits got you up to 500 to getting surgery and improving your life?

Skinny nerdy boi

That's still morbidly obese my dog. By like.. 100lbs at least. Shit, morbidly obese for me, 6'1, is like 220 or 225 on the BMI.

hope all is well brother

do you (or other obese anons) feel kind of like you are trapped in a fat suit? i remember when i was around 10 i was a bit chubby and always had this weird feeling like the fat bits werent really part of me

Might've been off, here's one I found though.

>325

You're still a fat disgusting lardass.

I'm a dumb cunt huehue

Attached: bmi-classification-chart-bmi-classification-chart-bmi-chart-healthy-body-mass-index-chart-for-women- (900x695, 487K)

That makes you a faggot.

what's got you bothered my dude?

Not so much as trapped in a fat suit but just trapped in your own disgusting body because of decisions you made yourself so you just drown in your own regret

Not trying to be a dick but..

>Not morbidly obese
>The weight for your height isn't even on the BMI unless you find a specific chart.

You're still so overweight, generic BMI charts are saying "Do you really need to check me, to see if you are or are not morbidly obese?" Lol get to work my dude.

that's rough man, food is a pretty cruel thing to be addicted to, you cant exactly hide it like most other addictions nor go cold turkey. also if your initial problem was eating to stave off depression it's a never ending cycle

Life bothers me. It makes me angry.

No one will give him dick.

It sucks, i was over 500lbs at one point, but because of stomach problems last year (not related to my weight) and when i was homeless and had to walk everywhere a lot I've lost weight, currently at 453, slowly losing. But yes it sucks, I'm approaching 40 and still a Virgin, probably will die one, but i figured that out about 16 so never bothered trying

i can relate to that, i pretty regularly want to just break everything around me. never gone through with it though because i dont think it would be as satisfying as it is in my mind

Get a "feeder" chick. She'd love to lift up your gut and blow your dick, I'm sure.

Location?

are there many female feeders? i watch a lot of fat people shows and even visited fantasyfeeders out of curiosity etc and it seems that overwhelmingly the feeders are male. not sure why that is. there are plenty of female enablers but they are generally fat and just happen to fall into a carer role as opposed to actually wanting to actively feed

You got a good face and hair though user. Lift weights, earn money, dress well, have some confidence, and I think you will be fine

Oh, I've no idea my dude. Lol I'm not fat, nor do I search them out.

Was just thinking of best possible shot at some pussy for you. I'm... Entirely unsure of how you'd go about finding someone. Lol

ah im not that dude im OP but good on you looking out for the homie

When I started having a hard time whiping my ass. It was either get an ass-whiping stick or surgery. Got the least invasive, a gastric sleeve. Glad I didn't get the bypass. Everyone I know that has had it shits themselves all the time.

I would suck or give him handjobs If he's in WA state

Attached: 1464206341842.jpg (1080x1276, 104K)

6'7" 460.

that makes a lot of sense as a tipping point actually. i didn't know that about gastric bypass

how is it for you on a daily basis just using things like furniture? im right around average for both height and weight and generally feel like everything fits me fairly well

This. Just drink water.

If something has armrests, I am up shit creek. Otherwise, mostly fine. Getting bypass next month. Should help a bit.

im in WA state and in need of a succ

Where at I'm N of seattle

Americas

Why is this so bad?
Artificial ugar has been researched to death and Carbon Dioxide is probably not going to kill you, whats the harm?

Im in wa :)

Bremerton so pretty close

Where at?

Attached: 1477084438646-1.jpg (647x672, 33K)

5'10" 200, i eat well but i drink way too much. pretty shitty.

Kent area

GOOD SERVERS NEVER DIE, NOR DO THEY FADE AWAY. JOIN THE BEST DISCORD RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

discord.
gg/fKsW4m

onm

Attached: 63658144_p0_master1200.jpg (423x600, 272K)

Wish you were close to everett

Attached: 17077956_10208755678310847_263249261_n.jpg (540x960, 46K)

None of your fucking business. Not with that disgusting thing.

what's got you bothered my dude?

yeah feels bad. Do you have an oral fixation?

im stoner so i feel a bit sorry for drinkers because cannabis is zero calorie, would suck if i had to try fit it in to my diet

5’8 260 at my biggest, got down to 175 a few years ago by diet alone, joined military, back up to 220, now 195 and not looking back.

Still fat though. I need to be around 150.

/WU6YjmT

Hello my fat friends, are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

>"I literately can not stop sucking dicks" The Post

its interesting because aspartame and other sweeteners have been studied excessively and pretty much unanimously found to be safe but at the same time they apparently dont help with weight loss. i dont see how replacing sugar with a low/zero cal substitute wouldn't result in weight loss but i guess those studies are on regular people not supermorbids

Yeah found a friend and have been sucking him for years

Attached: 1462677247666.jpg (2448x3264, 1.32M)

i used to be but my job tests now

Moar

fuuuuuuck, literally i have such an oral fetish. One of my fantasies is just to be sucked off for hours.

No idea just found on Yea Forums

Attached: 16176418_10208428519292076_477337625_n.jpg (540x960, 55K)

Cause and effect - It's not the beds fault you are sleeping in it.
you a´have a problem m´with wightloss, and suddenly it's the Diet coke that makes you fat. it doesn't work that way.

This is ban'able

I would love to help just so far

Attached: 17690709_10209023954257578_1079691225_n.jpg (720x960, 68K)

well if youre in the bremerton area my sc:took970

i was going to report but homie at least changes the name to match who he is addressing and this is a chill out thread so i figure who cares let dude advertise he just wants to make friends

I never liked diet soda, but i stopped drinking soda all together, only crystal light and similar drinks for me

Attached: 16683415_10208616029579716_1817028997_n.jpg (960x720, 75K)

can you people quit posting this gay dick shit?

fuck, one off.

If your ever up in everett same we could find somewhere

Attached: 1515724126190.gif (389x219, 1.99M)

>3

good try anyway :-) i got plenty of discussion about people's obesity and it seems to have died down so i dont really mind if they just want to talk about sucking dick now

yeah ill hit you up, im not gonna be working this summer and im gonna be going over to seattle quite a bit

i wan't even trying tbh, but i would have been fuckin amazed if i got that GET

Attached: b.jpg (736x690, 79K)

6"3 280 now, was 180 year ago and it was delightful, now I feel like I can't even get up without my head being dizzy, the whole body weakened

You male or female?

Meant this one

do you have a sc, if not i can guve you something else

thats quite a rapid weight gain, what brought it on? were you fat earlier in life prior to being 180? i generally feel somewhat dizzy and weak so can kinda relate

Male of course just overweight as well and dont care about size when it comes to being attracted to giving someone amazing head

Attached: 1502683073915.jpg (4032x3024, 1.77M)

bogokoko1001 kik

Attached: 1467735995850.gif (389x288, 1.83M)

6 foot 4, weigh about 310lbs, I am this fat because I lived above a McDonalds about 7 years ago and ate it every day for like 18 months.

I don't really notice it most of the time to be honest. I THINK of myself as a normal size, when I look in the mirror I look fat but not THAT fat, and it's only when I see myself in photographs or when people mention it, that I realize I'm a massive fat bastard. I'm not sure if I could be classified as morbidly obese but I'm pretty fucking obese.

I own a farm dog who forces me to take him for 45 minute runs twice a day, so I get a moderate amount of exercise. Truthfully the only reason I'm so dedicated at fulfilling his exercise requirement is because life is easier for me when he's tired.

I don't eat a lot of processed or artificial foods, I eat a lot of vegetables and fibre, I never eat fast foods. Most of the food I eat is home cooked with fresh ingredients. I just eat way too much, with way too many carbs. Like, twice as much as a normal person would eat.

Attached: 1534040816430s.jpg (116x125, 2K)

Gtg to bed

Attached: 1549575622408.gif (320x240, 1.07M)

Yea, I always loved food and being lazy and was overweight pretty much my whole life, but once I decided to lost some weight so I tried both exercises and anorexia and lost 110+ rapidly, but I returned to my pitiful existence and eat it up again.

i feel it..
its when you suddenly get fatter over the course of a couple of months.

goodnight from OP i hope you guys get to suck each others dicks one day or whatever it is you are after :-)

living above mcdonalds is a pretty good reason for being obese to be fair. im a healthy weight and no way i could manage two 45 minute runs a day if that makes you feel any better. its interesting for me to see different types of overweight people, some like yourself with really big appetite vs others who might just really love snacking for instance

I got very fat very quickly when I was about 20, over the course of less than 2 years, it sounds weird but I didn't actually notice until it became difficult for me to walk up hills and up stairs and stuff. I didn't feel any different most of the time.

I've been with my wife since before then so I didn't have to worry about getting girls either. I'm pretty sure she has a fat guy fetish because she does not help me lose weight and buys me unhealthy stuff to eat all the time. If I was being honest she kind of helped me get this fat. She is a normal weight for a woman and quite attractive. But even though I am obese she seems incredibly turned on by my body.

Oh I don't run. I just walk around the meadow while the dog runs and plays with other dogs he finds. I get maybe 1km of walking per day, if that. It's not terrible but it's not nearly enough to lose weight with.

Attached: 1554512516325.jpg (549x633, 30K)

Lol you are the most chill OP ever have a good life bro

Attached: 1475351954961.jpg (3000x4000, 1.64M)

thanks my dude i'll try
this is quite interesting, we were just discussing feeders and whether there were many female ones earlier in the thread. seems like that is your situation if you didnt gain weight until meeting your wife. not ideal but at the same time im sure most obese guys would love to have an attractive wife who is turned on by their body
does the knowledge that you did it once before motivate you? what are your foods of choice?

that makes more sense, still more than i manage -.-
what happens if you try eating less? just hungry all the time?

Fat.

I was 5'10 220 pounds and I am now down to 181 just eat one meal a day I suggest tendies thats what I ate and it only took about 3 weeks to loose all the weight and im trying to get down to 170 wish me luck b

Attached: WiTdzVkysPAZyWl-800x450-noPad.jpg (380x213, 21K)

OMAD tendies, the true good boy weight loss diet. good luck brother

Keep going mate what are you eating habits if I can ask

Yes, i weigh 133 lbs, I'm so fat :(

body dysmorphia or joke? or dwarf? hope all is well

Yea, I planned to start anew this week.

you can do it i believe in you

show yourself please

OP here heading to bed. thanks for sharing your stories with me everyone. good luck with your goals weight loss or otherwise. goodnight