Is it true that you get certain connections and perks if you are a freemason?

is it true that you get certain connections and perks if you are a freemason?

Attached: freemasonswiki.jpg (350x364, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1983/eirv10n02-19830118/eirv10n02-19830118_045-is_freemasonry_a_homosexual_cult.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

Connections sure but perks not so much
Have a friend who is a Mason, they are mostly just old white dudes that hang out and drink and shit. Businessmen sure, probably have good connections and such but it doesnt get you any perks besides some good retirement communities

you don't even know

no now never ask again and always listen to what the media tells you and know it to be true

Its been my experience you get to hang out with a bunch of boring amateur theater enthusiasts who like to dress up.

that's what i've been hearing.
like if you're in business, and an elite or higher-up knows you are a mason, that person might hook you up

I am a Master Mason. It is just a social club. I have not yet been told who killed Kennedy or learned about any other ridiculous conspiracies. It is really just a club or a bunch of guys just get together and hang out that's it

Attached: IMG_06591.png (719x1280, 712K)

my buddy got out of a speeding ticket one time because the cop was a freemason and noticed his ring

>marine
>2019

Yeah but I mean you get the same thing with shit like 4H and stuff. Like the Master Mason said, it's just a social club for older gentlemen. Again, they have some nice retirement homes and stuff that they give to members which is cool, although their ceremony rooms weird me out lmao. They arent creepy or filled with satanist shit, just set up like a chapel as it's meant for the higher levels to give talks and such. If you want to hang out with some down to earth businessmen and are religious, ask a Mason to join and they will literally get you in. It's that easy

You realize Freemasons are run by the Jews right?

Attached: 9F1CD1DA-A4EE-407C-9B7A-CFCC7163B595.jpg (375x387, 37K)

Don’t group 4H in with these devil worshipers

Shut the fuck up and swallow lead nazi fuck. Slit your wrists and jump off a bridge. If you are so scared of (((them))) taking over just end it already. It's got to be such a terrible existence to be so fucking spooked all the time about the invisible threat of "HURR DURR THA JOOS" and trying to convince yourself every day that it's real.

Seriously, do yourself, this thread, and your family a favor and jump off the tallest building you can find. Garrote yourself with piano wire. Find your nearest rifle and swallow it. Put your dick in an electric socket.

>believing in satanic cults in 2019

>>marine
Being a Marine is what led me to Freemasonry. I was deployed overseas and I wanted to pick up the last rank of Master Gunnery Sergeant really bad my commanding officer and a gunny both told me that if they were on a promotion board and saw that I was a Master Mason that they would have to vote Yes on my promotion I called a local Lodge the second I got off the airplane when I was back in the States

Attached: Screenshot_20190406-104949.png (1440x2560, 1.26M)

We are talking about people who literally drink goats blood out of skulls it’s not even a meme

I think you're watching a wee too much info wars there bud

Hit a nerve, eh?

I just genuinely believe the world would be a better place without the kind of people we tried to wipe off the face of the earth ~75 years ago. Funny how quickly we forget the lessons of the past.

The seven pointed star as seen here is one of the oldest Masonic symbols and if you look closely at if you can tell just how shitty It looks like a fucking child drew It if they are supposed to be masons with a compas and a straight edge as their symbols can’t they draw a star worth a fucking damn

Attached: D35B4D71-8622-450E-9B73-EAD21C5B082B.jpg (852x809, 134K)

Heh that rant was targeted towards my comments about the Jewish people don’t your bulllshit

It means you get to hang out with all the local old rich guys. Good way to get a job if you're in the sort of industry where knowing old rich guys matters.

You just have to remember that all of the weird stuff started out as a way to educate illiterate men about ethics and such.

Lmfao you're retarded

Imagine actually posting something like this on Yea Forums of all places.

You're far from home, fuckboy nigger.

I agree. But it’s a two way street. Have you ever asked yourself why people sport swastikas and get the shit kicked out of them, while a symbol that represents the killing of twenty times the people killed by the nazis, is considered a symbol of progress to many?

Many past lessons are forgotten.

Attached: 7681CC18-A01B-4408-A506-78742B2EF87E.png (1200x1200, 50K)

Yes, bought a done up Camaro from a mason and left the mason logo on the back, drove and raced around with it for months without valid plates, never got pulled over.

idk, seems right at home as one of the many extremes of the anons of Yea Forums.

Have you ever tried to learn masom without being free? They don't like that very much.

>I have not yet been told who killed Kennedy or learned about any other ridiculous conspiracies.
You joined the wrong group.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (512x384, 31K)

Cough on a double entendre like you have the plague. There, now you can have all the illuminati you want. Just don't get shot.

The son of the top mason in a certain country told me things you wouldn't believe about the world...religion, politics etc information that the freemasons know to be true.....I'd never put it on here though
As a freemason your family are financially looked after if something were to happen you....one of the perks

Just remember what happened last time you bratwurst swallowing cunt. We murdered the nazis once and we will do it again.

Attached: 1085991_original.jpg (1000x1000, 82K)

fuckboy nigger
lmao christ

fuck im hard
moar

This arguement always flies my sides into the atmosphere. This argument comes up every time and yet somehow we always seem to breeze right past all of the famine and planned murder that was done under the British and American empires as well.

That being said, the connotation here is related to stalinism, and I cannot condone that. Stalin was a dictator and yes, a murderer. Besides, there are now arguably better symbols for leftism.

A lot of It was changed/covered up in the 50’s when homophobia became more hostile but the Freemasons used to freely practice Kabbalah sex magic/customary rites with the organization only being open to men, many theorize It was founded to allow gays to love one another in peace and behind closed doors, they originally took inspirations from the Greeks recognizing gay love as the most pure

Attached: 7FDAAB9A-6A3F-463F-89B1-207C85049E52.jpg (938x707, 295K)

That's all you get my cute little boy, now go put on your owning libs comp and get some sleep :)

Actual Freemason here. Who wants to touch me?

Attached: BCD2BCF7-34D8-4B52-B461-8D9CCFA5DAA9.jpg (2048x1536, 484K)

What's the codeword you traitor

Yah and my dad works for Microsoft, if you knew cool shit just tell It no ones is going to believe you

Is the thing about the Freemasons being a gay club true?

>Codeword
I wouldn’t tell you, cowan.

What does the G stand for?

Tu

what is really wrong? Ehh , tell us what is truly bothering you.

Attached: 29186329_200039137248961_1143408482758688768_n.jpg (640x1136, 64K)

You can find old Masonic Bibles on ebay and the like. They have their own version of the bible and history. A lot of codes and symbolism and Temple of David shit. Probably another way for the old jews to control people that's mostly running off the leash now.

Attached: dclxvi.png (208x243, 4K)

Geometry I think
But there are some ceremonial things for it too, as far as I know

My dad is a Freemason. It doesn't mean much here in the USA, it's like belonging to any other Civic/Charitable group of old men. The perks are really just social and business networking.

He first became a member when we lived in an African country, it meant a lot more there. The ruling elite/business men were all members and it was a sign if power. A flash of your ring could get you access to the right people and broker better deals than commoners.

Nah not at all. In some states, like mine, you aren’t even “supposed to be” gay.

My boss is a pretty well connected guy in my town. He has some family in the lodge here and he told me a story about how he and his wife decided he probably shouldn't join when he was offered. Apparently the "interview" process is very invasive, they come to your house... With your consent and not in a surprising manner of ciurse, and one of the things they want to know about you is everything about your finances. He didn't go into more detail on what else they want to know about you, but he did say there a lot of cops in this lodge, including the mayor and some normal people. They will interview anyone but will only vote to initiate the ones who already know someone in the lodge.

Depends who you ask. As a symbol, it means different thing to different people. How long is a piece of string?

I just can't stand seeing people be afraid of a fake threat when the real one is right in front of their eyes

Letter and halve it with you.

>A triangle is half of a diamond
>Therefore Jewish
Lol ok

It depends on what state you are in actually. In Ohio there are a lot of important people in the lodge

I’ve heard It stands for Gnosis meaning knowledge in Greek here’s a good link on the subject larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1983/eirv10n02-19830118/eirv10n02-19830118_045-is_freemasonry_a_homosexual_cult.pdf

lololololololol

Literally you talk amongst yourselves and ignore a real source. Typical Yea Forums.

Which you please and begin.

I dunno the free masons
But the Mason Logia's i know they are against religions and the control they have over ppl cuz tyey expand poverty and ignorance
They are almost all atheist a few are agnostic, they arent all old men but usually +30 in the "leqdership" im 22 and on a mason group, we usually talk bout history, politics and if we got permission drink some whisky and smoke pot

Nay, begin you.

Do you know any Jewish majiks?

J

Yeah there’s all kinds. There are connections with Judaism. But not as simple as saying “The Jews”. It’s really, where did it all begin. Who made the Jews? Who taught them? And so on

I’m not doing this with a rando pal.

So you can look stuff up. I’m not impressed.

The basis of Jewish majik Kabbalah, also known as sacred geometry is pretty much was freemasonry was founded on, if you’ve seen full metal alchemist it’s pretty much that

The Canaanites????

That comparison is fucked. Absolutely fucked and short-sited. Comparing thousands of years of research and devotion to even have an inkling of trying to understand something greater than themselves boils down to “pretty much this/pretty much that”?

Sweet baby Jesus son. Put the joint down.

Depend on ur family status, i suppose if u r not already connected n decide to join u would be a fucking scrub and they could maybe and not really probable give u power but only bc u will b a puppet

Just good to know you're on the level.

Seems weird that you say they are religious, because here, they build an university that is pretty anti religious. At least, dogmatic side of religion

Who are you even talking to?

Officially you have to believe in a God to join, at least around here

They make you swear on a religious book too, I heard that you have to be gay make It far into the upper echelons though

Forgive me, I am on mobile.

I know, slumming it right now.

all modern mason lodges/"illuminati" cults/frater CRC groups are shams.

At the very least, how old is your grandmother?

I would tend to disagree

Oh sorry then, I’m not Jewish so I can not explain there majik honestly even most Jewish temples have banned majik and it’s only found in the inner circles of the Zionist state and in D.C look up the Wikileaks drop on It sometime

Revelation 2:9

Attached: F1C2E2BD-0031-4FD1-ADD2-E68259599380.gif (200x150, 1.64M)

it's a way to network with like minded white men who feign an interest in christianity
if youre looking for some cult ritual shit you missed out on it by not joining some random fraternity in college
the best thing masonry can give you is connections, but if you're a social faggotfly neet already you've a way to go before the kind of networking masonry offers can benefit you

Attached: yoko walks her dog.jpg (1013x1013, 83K)

I’ve heard that the transgender movement is to collect reproductive organs ovaries balls penis, similar to circumscision, to be sacrificed and burned in the use of their majik, do any Freemasons here know about this?

Lol

Who will help the widows and the orphans?

Attached: proof.jpg (248x168, 4K)

I wouldn’t get conspiratorial or anything, but there are definitely reasons why things are the way they are. Always keep in mind why they study and teach the Trivium and Quadrivium. Using those tools you can study almost anything about anything.

That sounds whack as fuck man. Look up Hermetic views on things like sexuality and you’ll understand absurdity of a claim like that.

They are harvesting reproductive organs from post op trannies to consume and burn in their fires

Yeah might differ. Even then, I'm not sure. Because the founder was a Mason and was a Christian too, he just wouldn't agree with an all church controlled education. Why it's called a free university as opposed to catholic university.

Meant to quote

I think it's more for the moral value of the teachings rather than evangelicalism. A majority of masons are seeking to better themselves and such, so sticking to the good book of whatever faith you chose strictly isnt a good way to go about that.

>we
ahahah

I love seeing Mason conspiracy posts. Grandpa was a Mason, dad still is one and had his one year term limit as the "Worshipful Master" when I was a kid. We were solidly middle class and even lower middle class when my dad was out of work to have surgery. Nobody gets money but members do look after others if their family is having trouble like home cooked meals dropped off when my mom went through chemo. It's just a social club but does help with connections if you go into a job interview wearing a masonic ring and the boss is a mason as well. Doesn't mean they automatically hook you up if looking for work. I've thought about becoming one because it'd be kinda cool to have that 3rd gen connection with dad and grandpa. But it does take a fair amount of study. Anyone can join, you just have to ask and hold some type of faith. Doesn't matter Christianity, Buddhist whatever you just gotta have a faith. They never recruit though, I asked my dad once why he never asked me if I'd like to be a mason and his response was we don't ask anyone to join it has to be your choice.