Alright Yea Forums I need a woman, rate me and tell me how to look like a chad

Alright Yea Forums I need a woman, rate me and tell me how to look like a chad

Attached: 27E6642F-457C-4944-9172-E573986BDC29.jpg (3088x2320, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: D48DFFB5-A9E6-4BB0-ABBC-D6550BDCA5CC.jpg (750x998, 158K)

being a chad isnt just in the looks, you must have a chad mindset

but I have to master the looks first before I work on the mindset, do I look chad enough

bro you look fine

You look classic “boy next door,” “still wears tighty whities,” cute. Nothing wrong with that. A lot of girls like that.

You look like a lesbian

your fine dude, just dont look like your trying so hard for the picture.

Today is your lucky day, I'll help you out I guess. ill be honest with you, your average. Pump some weights and get a different cut, put some damm pride in your appearance,
but most of the part of getting girls is personality and shit. Watch based Zeus on jewtube obviously there is lots of great tips from him.

it is mainly in the personality, desu

You look 13

cool thanks man

Master race what is right with the world.

Attached: 1546933040513.webm (640x640, 335K)

kinda cute, but I'm not sure if that's a good thing since I'm a lesbian. you look like a girl.

based shotgun victim gets shot in head, gives no fucks

not sure if thats a good thing ethier, I have a bit of a baby face so its probably that, plus softer features, honestly annoys me. Even if I exercise I cant get a good jawline

quit wearing polos, lift weights, get a haircut that your mom didn't pick for you when you started first grade. That's about it, really

some girls like baby face, might look young for longer

you look like you need a man instead,faggot

keep doing EXACTLY what you are doing but eat more stuff that makes you fat, and lift weights.
there you are a chad.

ya know what op? you're not bad looking. the only thing holding you back from getting that ginger-pubed dick of yours moistened by stacy has got to be your personality. get off Yea Forums for one; you look pretty young, young enough to become a respectable human. go to more parties. drink more booze, smoke more weed, talk to more people. the secret that nobody here is gonna tell you is that you don't need to look like a chad to get laid.

don't try so hard.

/WU6YjmT

Hello are you feeling lonely? Are you searching for an true ACTIVE discord server to hang out and make friends?
Where the mods aren't power hungry?
Look no more!

We have MEMES, tons of LEWDS, a selfie channel, comfy channel, lots of E-Girls (Traps/Femboys too!).

Just go to Mexico. You don't need a woman either.

Attached: juan.jpg (1008x568, 66K)

Transition to female.

Remember this is what the "white oppressor" looks like. In America you will be treated like the enemy.

I would stay young instead of growing alpha. Just saying.

not many people are gonna say it like this guy. go out and experience life, get drunk, get high, talk to people

yeah I'm just pretty introverted and not much of a party person. Not even all that awkward with girls just dont really find myself hanging around with girls much. My whole friend group is pretty much just dudes who just play vidya and smoke.

Hitler's wet dream. Mckulay kulkin and Michael Jackson fucked you up.

This is what is right with the world.

Black people are going to attack him in the wild.

8.5/10, get off this site while you are at it and lift.

I'm well aware I look like I belong in the Hitler Youth, figure thats how I can find the perfect woman

Yeah dude stay in bitchass because there is no getting those girls back. Everyone that is like you got blacked. Those girls are doing drugs and getting filthy on tattoos and dicks

You got fucked over by society. As a matter of fact you ARE society. and "white privilege".
If you don't have money or own those assets I don't know what to tell you.

you want a woman; you're gonna have to put some work in, like it or not. I'm not talking lifting, I'm not talking dieting--I'm telling you to take a good, hard look at yourself and see what needs fixing.

The hard part is actually fixing what needs to be fixed. your comfort zone clearly isn't big enough for you and a partner. women aren't as scary as this site makes them seem. if you can't find it in yourself to make yourself a better person, a person who doesn't believe in the chad/stacy dynamic that created all the other wizards and robots, then seek therapy.

life doesn't have to be lonely or sad. the coolest thing about being alive is that you have the ability to make your life better--use that ability, make yourself into the person you want to be.

I honestly just want a girl to chill/ hang out with. Not looking to try to get wild and fuck a bunch, just find someone who is level-headed and not trying to start drama.

Yeah, I want to work on my skills approaching women but don't really know where to go to find girls who are not wild. I don't really buy into the whole chad/stacy thing, was just using it as a way to get people to reply to the thread so I could start up a conversation.

Get class OP. Take up European fencing, as much European shit you can get your hands on like it's a joke. Retards love that shit, it's backwards like to you freemasons and everyone are trash. Become a catholic and stay close to the Mexicans they are the only people that get it.

Asians and blacks will run to attack you or try to rape you. Stick to groups of white people like the players and alpha up. You don't need to become a cartoon for real social dynamics but this is what they actually teach. You can get followers or open up your own business in previously white owned colonies you just gotta learn how to do that. You don't have to prove anything to anyone by being alpha vs animals people and women are mentally ill.

Make a huge deal about like races people to immigrate to France and greece (((((((((they))))) seem to like to rape those.

By they I mean faggots and worthless niggers. People like Meghan markle.

How old are you? Mind showing your cock?

Turn camera so the top of the phone is facing the sky

this pic is from yesterday, Its dark right now in the us

turned 18 a couple months ago, I can show cock, but why though

Absolutely nothing. Game would tell him to draw power from his archetype. His archetype is man against society. He's fighting faggots, gay and pic related. It's a losing fight he's not eminem or all those guys that thought they had something to prove like Kevin Ross or russians.

Good luck finding her. Jehovah's witnesses and mormons are not that retarded and they have bitchass niggers too.

The girl version of you is you in drag bro. Satan took your eve a long time ago.

thanks man. and with the jehovahs and mormons, both are fucking cults so im good without that. I dont believe in god myself but girls who are into Christianity and stuff dont bother me, its just when it gets out of hand and completly controls them that I stay away.

Literally meth.
Meth will get you a girlfriend but then again
>mfw you become jesse pinkman

Honestly, you should be fine. You can pull off the whole "cool rich kid" or "innocent good guy" vibe pretty well, by the looks of it. All you really need is to be confident in the way you look and act. Build muscle mass if you wanna feel more like a Chad, but really you should be fine. I'd say you're a solid 7.5/10 judging by the pics, but to some chicks you could rank much higher

Cults that have retarded women that are like 5 cocks away from being virgins

yeah I just don't know where I can go to find chill girls. haven't really tried dating apps, are they any good and any recommendations on ones to check out?

He get attacked in the wild. No woman ever will respect him to have any sort of relationship but a racist chink bitch or the she version of men that would rape him

Get drugs kid. Save some girl from being gangbanged and raped as a lifestyle.

GOOD SERVERS NEVER DIE, NOR DO THEY FADE AWAY. JOIN THE BEST DISCORD RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

discord.
gg/fKsW4m

23r4

Attached: MksFwILl.jpg (640x573, 49K)

Because you’re quite cute

>money and looks
>the white guy

That gets you nowhere when people are insane. And sick.

He's deep in Asian pussy and gay men. Other than that he's fucked.

There ya go, also are you a guy or girl?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

I had a bitch of a time finding pic related on Google. This is what fucked you over OP.

Attached: ives-tter-bod-together-together-revolt-against-the-modern-world-29947689.png (500x655, 182K)