Hey Yea Forums... you know what's up. How was your day? Tell me. I actually care

Hey Yea Forums... you know what's up. How was your day? Tell me. I actually care.

Attached: sleeping.jpg (310x162, 6K)

Just one of Those days without social contact yeknow the usual

Attached: 1532115852239.jpg (313x179, 9K)

I'm the closest thing some of you may have to a significant other. I'm not trying to give you a back rub or anything.

I'm getting less than the usual. My ban got extended 30 days.

Had to stop smoking weed for a job and I already want to kill myself. (It's been less than a day)

I feel you. I smoked for ten years. Now that I'm clean, my life is getting better. Sorry you have to deal with it.

I can see no one is feeling talkative so I guess I'm done. Good night Yea Forums. Any last words?

Had a casual day, went to uni classes, talked to a few friends, nothint out of the ordinary. Also wore some pewdiepie merch that came in the mail Saturday. Shit pretty dope.

Shaved and showered after cleaning up my bathroom. I felt accomplished, squeaky clean. Then I took some pics and felt sexy.
having an okay night, even if there's a voice in the back of my head reminding me how much of a loser I actually am.

Atleast you've done something, its a good thing to get up and do something progressive other than stay in your bed or lay around. Good job user!

I've been actually sucked into the fucking SJW politics, something I swore I didn't give a single shit about, after so long. I only just realized today that I was and it was making me extremely bitter over the last year and a half or so. To the point that it's actually affecting my mood and personal relationships.
Just recently found some actually funny gifs and webms. Lightened me right up. I actually feel relieved, with my body relaxing significantly. Laughed so fucking hard for the first time in a long ass time. Feels so good to escape from that fucking trash that now plagues the web so hard that the vast majority of where you look has it ingrained into it.

Found some oldschool gifs while I was at it and reminded me of the good old days of Yea Forums and the general internet back in back 1999, 2003, 2006, that general era. Yep.
>ssssiiiipp
Ain't like it used to be.

i worked for 12 hours now i have two days off. i'm gonna play csgo all night and hopefully avoid a self loathing session, because i miss the bitch that i like, who no longer likes me. i hope you had a good day mate

I lost $240 today and last month was robbed for my savings of 2k. Started smoking cigs today, hows ur day user?

Glad you feel better!

Must be exhausting, but good job you earned those two days off! Sorry to hear about your ex, but hey, now you can focus on yourself now. Or find someone else!

I almost paid for sex but decided not to last minute. Still unemployed so theres that hbu op?

Sorry for the bad luck recently... Try to find a way to get the money back, you should be able to if you tell your bank about it. Hope you get it back soon.

Atleast your saving your money! Go out there and try and find a job. You can do it user!

It was good, user. I started on a new site today (I'm a tradesman) and I was well received with the new crew.
I was really tired because my sleep schedule is all fucked up but that's ok.
Came home, napped, played video games with my buddies online and texted with a girl I met recently with whom I has a most excellent first date last Friday.

The reason that's really a big deal is I had an engagement broken in September, and the mere fact I met someone, have interest, and actually went to meet her means I'm well under way with healing. I feel great. Thanks for asking.

How are you?

Good for you user, i hope the best for you and i bet your gonna do great with the new site and the femanon!

I drank heavily all weekend and feel like i wasted it. =[

I live alone and im sad.

Need to talk?

Ill get through it somehow. Thank you though. I really appreciate the concern

>work at job (publishing company), love it
>heard a higher spot is opening up that I'm qualified for from colleague
>increase work effort, getting noticed by all staff, even folks from main corporate who are visiting
>loving it, feel like I'm doing good and making a difference, have a good shot for new job
>get told today by same colleague that I'm probably not going to get job because of another branch is closing and they might relocate folks into the job I want
>get told by same colleague I should leave this company and apply elsewhere so maybe I can get into that opening 5 or 0 years down the road
I suddenly lost all motivation, and I can barely stitch it into words. Like, I don't even want to do my regular job anymore. What was the point of all my fucking hard work if I'm just going to drop this job after 2 years on the vague hope that the opening will be available 5-10 years down the road? I enjoy working with my colleagues and in this community, and I don't want to dump it all and move just because I didn't get the job I want. It's not even a super high position either, just as one of the regular staff, one up the chain.