My mom keeps trying to convince me there’s nothing wrong with how I look but can an internet stranger please confirm...

My mom keeps trying to convince me there’s nothing wrong with how I look but can an internet stranger please confirm I have a genetic disorder?

Attached: 32B26D76-F4F8-4E2A-BEF7-6986EBE95048.jpg (2256x4032, 638K)

Get a good haircut and youll be fine user, you have a nice smile

This guy who probably isn't you looks perfectly normal and average.

Like I keep saying I’m not normal and all of my friends and family fucking lie to my face and say I look normal....

Attached: 8CF1258E-17FF-45F0-80A6-034BD0967A42.jpg (750x1334, 188K)

You look great OP! I might even plow your asshole if I knew you in rl.

You look perfectly fine user, just get a different haircut and you will be fine, dont undersell yourself

It’s called being a faggot

There's nothing obviously "wrong" with your face, no deformities or anything, you're just not an attractive man. You look like you watch hentai and occasionally wear a black trenchcoat or something. If you lost some weight, you might cross the line into handsome territory, that's how borderline your case is.

Attached: 1487917173202.jpg (600x848, 178K)

i think you look pretty normal

looks like a case of full blown autism

Imagine being this in your own head.

Get some sun, work out and use pomade

If I saw you walking hand-in-hand with a beautiful woman, I would do a doubletake and assume that you must have invested in bitcoin.

Get a decent haircut maybe grow it out some so you have something to use and instead of clean shaven get your beard grown out a little and play with it to add definition to your face you're all good home boy

Get a different haircut and work out

Kk here’s a another photo of myself so you can all look in the mirror and feel better

Attached: 5B03ED86-49AC-45CB-B278-053DE8AEE9CD.jpg (750x1334, 194K)

if you can get yourself in shape a little more and fixed up your hair, you'd probably look ight

Liiiikeeeee I haven’t gotten laid in four years 21yo male I’m autistic but I think this is more than just autism

Attached: 8252ECA7-3536-4F74-9AC4-1DB17DF37D5A.jpg (750x1334, 127K)

This is me with long hair

Attached: 71141ACF-6103-45A7-A19D-F1A62C374E92.png (750x1334, 1.86M)

If I said I was raped by a room mate and he literally pulled out my hair would you believe me? My hair is so fucking short and retarded now

you're not Johnny Depp but you dont look special. deal with the fact ur not the most attractive maybe God gave ya a big dick to balance it out, if not well that's life

Attached: 1549078704533.jpg (1242x2208, 499K)

Normie/10
You're neither handsome or revolting. That's a start.

grow it back looks better

Stop comparing yourself to photoshopped celebrity images. Even they don't look like that bro. Get a good hair cut and some self belief.
You look normal. Geez, stop fucking whining, grow some balls cos the world will eat you alive if you grow into a whiney grown man.
The fact is nobody cares how you look, all they care about is firstly how successful you are and secondly how much of a bitch you are.

Do you work at an Ontario gas station?
Can I have some free gas and smokes?

You're overweight and it kind of looks like it's rounding your face out
Lose some weight and you might go from a 5 to a 6

just saw this, grow your hair back out you look far better

You Look retarded no way you Will ever get puss

you look fine, just maybe work out a bit, im guessig its more a self esteem problem you have. good luck user.

self-esteem/confidence > looks

Hey KD Lang wai you got a lesbian haircut Jackie Chan?

Leave this kid alone op, what is your major malfunction?

So you think you're ugly. Whether you actually are or not is unimportant. You're pretty sure you're ugly, right?

Are you gonna be an ugly person who is humble and gracious?

Or are you going to shove it into people's faces, making them uncomfortable, demanding that they tell you the "truth" about your ugliness?

You act like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

Attached: 1349034421172.jpg (388x384, 41K)

You just look like some random asshole.

You look like a cool brohan. Work out more.

Attached: 1527904428380.png (500x382, 65K)

Hilarious. Finding an inbred pic isn’t that hard. Good job OP

trap server qHF9J26

Attached: child-star-air-buds-life-spirals-out-of-control-sent-6515462-1.png (500x333, 228K)

Imagine looking at that in the mirror everyday

kek

imagine being op and hating himself so much he has to make fun of other people

ask your mom to sit on your penis

Attached: u.png (396x298, 295K)

People call me inbred to my face lol

Nice, I like it. It makes me look better tbh

Nah pretty sure she already sat on my uncles and I came out or something

don't even trip user
you look like any other person
would not double take or anything you just look like a normal person

Imagine being a manlet camwhore

Post pics of your mom for facial comparison

Hi op, so how did this incel looking virgin get the best of you?

You look like an average dude. You could get laid but your self absorbtion and depreciative whining will turn a twat into a barren fucking wasteland.

Seriously...nothing makes a woman dry up faster that a shitty personality.

Attached: maxresdefault-3.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

I was about to fuck your whore of a mom but he beat me to it. Later Spacecowboy

I know that I whine a lot but look at my nose

WAAAAAAAAH M-M-MUH NNNOOOOOOOOOOSE!!!!!!!!! SOMETHING NO ONE BUT ME FOCUSES ON WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Dude you're just here for an esteem boost which is even fucking worse.
You're never going to learn, women will always hate you, and you'll blame everyone else. You look fine but you act like a total insecure faggot. No one wants to be friends with or fuck with low hanging fruit like you.

Change your fucking attitude.
And get the fuck off this website this place is horrible for weak minds like yours.

OP here. How do I upvote this?