I was completely cast out and rejected by family members over the weekend for living the NEET life with all sorts of...

I was completely cast out and rejected by family members over the weekend for living the NEET life with all sorts of mental abuse, mental health problems, and now I have no idea how to recover. Have you ever been completely rejected by a family member and you know deep down that you'll never have anything to do with them again? If so, how did you recover or what are you doing to work through it to move on?

Attached: 1555565656409.jpg (250x238, 3K)

I feel for you user.
Try and pick yourself up by finding some nice friends that can allow you to live in their place for a while.
I would recommend for you to stay in-touch with your family. But not right away, talk to them in the next two days.

I have not experienced this, and do not plan to.

Ignore them user and work on self improvement go workout in your spare time or make YouTube videos without showing your face like those meme channels or so in rich your life with something then when your ready go out and try to meet people and try and make friends regardless of who they are expect nazis and commies

Follow up on what i said about nazis and commies they’ll just make you feel bad in the long run and make you ask yourself is what your doing right or not and it can tear you down mental if your going through the situation your in right now

Attached: 288662B9-1287-4667-B777-8CA1548F1777.png (580x568, 367K)

Join the military

I think I might just do that myself.

Things ended pretty damn badly. There's no coming back from what happened yesterday. Personally I don't even think I want to go back to that, not if that's the only life that's in store for me with them. I tried so hard to focus on reconnecting with everyone.

I used to make YouTube videos, I've been wanting to come back but I didn't want to really try to be an internet personality so the not showing my face is pretty much exactly what I'd want to do. Now how could I make a small living wage from that or have some extra money? I've been trying to get out of the house more this year I was doing a pretty good job for the last month. I was practically at the stage of being a hikikomori. I do need to find a group of friends that I can socialize with. That's the main thing in my life, I've never felt like I've ever belonged.

Honestly I hate any type of extremist political ideologies. The political scheme of things in the last 6-7 years has been absolutely disgusting.

I have no interest in serving to be honest. I can't stomach being screamed at which is why I had a break down as it was happening to me when I was dealing with all hell breaking loose over the weekend which escalated making things worse. But I kept yelling "Leave me the fuck alone" over and over even walked outside to get some fresh air. But I was still persecuted and even cornered at one point being threatened with all kinds of bullshit. I have many problems and that type of living isn't just for me.

Whatever happened yesterday with the rejection, if they completely are all against you and never really want to bother with you, just do what had said. Ignore them.

I'm currently in a group of friends that I socialize with, I do not belong in there. No one understands the true traits of me nor the actual mindset. They just know I'm the guy with the knowledge on white superiority and quick-whited jokes.
Whenever I try to get 'real' with them, they just talk over me for a different conversation.
I am there for a laugh, not friends.

My advice to you would be to find a small group of friends that'll actually want to get to know you and be interested. Don't bother with friends that get triggered over shitty drama because of a progression of someone else's opinion.

godspeed, user.

Attached: picture-packing-boxes-man.png (640x640, 431K)

Yeah, honestly. Just ditch them and pretend you have no family.
Live life how you want it, not how your family wants you to.
That's going to be a tough conversation in the next two years when I begin to migrate from my shitty country to a much more superior and powerful country.

user you’ll do great you just gotta believe in yourself we’re all gonna make it >on a side note what’s your YouTube would like to check it out if you don’t wanna answer ignore this part then

Attached: BA3DD527-2A65-4FE1-80FB-A11439ADCE02.jpg (1536x986, 129K)

I also want to know this piece of data.

Suck it up

Finding people like that is a rare thing, I had a small group of about 6 really good friends as a kid/early teens. But drama once we started finding an interest in girls and awful relationship choices along with more drama shred it apart. Along with the fact one of them had brain surgery and forgot all of us, another is married and not allowed a social life, and the rest moved away married with kids. I just sat here and remained the same. I tried reconnecting with them but they just didn't want to make time for me and they obviously "grew up" I was too much a "child" to them to waste time and effort on.

Do you have Steam or Discord? Those are good places to make new friends.
If you can, you could meet up with online friends if you have any. I find me having a more of connection to a friend over the internet than people in real-life.

Yeah, that's what I really need to do. I've let the community in my small town as well as my family completely trap me into this hellish nightmare of "stuck life". Feeling like everything is on pause and waiting for something to happen that never will. Moving out of my town is something I've always wanted as well. I want to start my own journey, I'm almost 30 years old and my life has been on pause for far too long.

I had an autistic surge of fear once everyone in my town flocked to social media and started making fun of me in public over my YouTube videos. So I deleted everything.

Easier said then done. After being completely broken as a man, human being, and not even accepted by your own family. I get better emotional support from you guys here on Yea Forums of all places. That should really say something about someone's life.

Jesus Christ, your town sounds like they have no life, living the boring life of elderly people. Can't say that mine is any different. But moving out is definitely a must.
I am going to do the same once I turn 18 and finish college.

I need to make a new Discord. I was using an account on there before and then it restricted access to my account as well as wanted me to verify my account. Which I couldn't because I don't use a cell phone.

I don't really use Steam because I can't justify paying for digital copies of games in the long run. Plus I still have a bad habit of changing my username every couple of months because I'm not happy with it. I need to figure out a solid username and go from there. Plus being NEET I crack most of my games. Have more of an interest in retro games as being more of an oldfag so I don't really bother with too many newer games anyways.

That's literally my town. The median age here is 49 years old, so that should tell you a little something. There's nothing here for people, everyone is either a junkie, snobby well-connected corrupt sheep puppet, extreme redneck, and/or highly conservative christian.

My town is filled with elderly people that frown upon youths for being young, but then that's because most of the teenagers and kids here have terrible manners and smoke their problems away. A big problem around here too is the underage sex rumors or truths. I have no rednecks because, Wales is a terrible country. I would consider myself an ironic-redneck as I just boast about white superiority to get the reaction out of the politics around here.
Most of the stores around here are ran by immigrants and do not offer any jobs to young people like myself, so that leaves me with no summer job.
All of my 'friends' smoke and I do not give-in. The way they act and look when smoking marijuana or even getting it is sad. You can call me a pussy, yet I am the one with much bigger plans than smoking my life away, waiting for a girl to come along and have children with.

I do not know the median age, but it would be around 45.

Wtf is this happy time on Yea Forums?

Obviously this faggot has been abusing his situation with whoever he lives with probably turning their home into a shithole for years if not decades then starts bitching about mental health when he’s finally confronted. Grow up and wash your own goddamn dishes, clean up after yourself and own up to your own bullshit. You know what the fuck you’re doing own up to it and stop being a piece of garbage.

Again.......
Suck it up.

>nignog begins speaking

You sympathizing with this whining bitch?

Yep.

team basement dweller abusing mummas kindness is strong here

My family sucks
My friends hate me

Guess what op? You are the problem.

This

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole. If you run into assholes all day, you're the asshole.

This.

Stop being a degenerate. Provide worth to people and they will stick around. Worth is more than NEETbux and sad thoughts.

Worth is about how you feel about yourself too. No one wants to be around a whining piece of shit.