How patethic is the fact that I as a adult human being started cutting after 3 years free just because my best friond...

How patethic is the fact that I as a adult human being started cutting after 3 years free just because my best friond "dumped" me

Attached: IMG_20190422_235506.jpg (2304x4608, 1.88M)

is this a partner you considered a best friend or a best friend who has metaphorically dumped who?

Cut deeper pussy

She was my best friend and we have had a major falling out which most likely will not be solved. We never had a romantic relationship etc.

sleep,and dream of pussy-50 cent bulletproof

Attached: nxtdor.jpg (673x1000, 75K)

looks sexy, id use your blood as lube

I would but I cant risk my cuts being discovered by friends

Blood does not make for a very good lubricator unfortunately

Look at me, I'm a raging faggot that needs to cut myself for attention

You ever get a compulsive urge to shoot yourself in the leg?

Not very. Humans are fragile creatures. Stupid would be a better term but I wouldn't call it pathetic.

Being born should come with the disclaimer: Welcome to life; pick your poison

I wish I was a faggot, would get more pussy

Instead of cutting hit the gym...
Get endorphines into your system like a man.

PS sick mouse

I do not own a firearm so no

I would say like 75 on scale from 0 to 100 if 100 is most pathetic.

I would be at the gym this very moment if I could. It's 1am here so no gyms are open atm

That is definitely a reasonable assesment. Personally I would rank it as a 85 though

As another user said, it's a stupid decision, but not pathetic.
If it helps you cope with your emotions in one way or another, then it's just as valid as any other coping mechanism. If it works for you, then it works for you.

Make sure that you apply proper first aid though. Next time you do it, try to have bandages and antibacterial agents nearby. Also make sure that your blade is sterilized.

If you want some self harm alternatives, I can suggest bruising yourself. It won't leave any marks, and it can hurt like hell depending on how you do it.
You can also burn yourself, but you risk more nerve damage than other sources of self harm.

If you're willing to try something actually productive, I'd suggest some kind of physical activity, like jogging, or going to the gym. You can push yourself to the point where you hurt like hell, and it'd actually be better for you.

Would you like to talk about anything, OP?

nigga buy a punching bag and just abuse that or idk headbutt hollow wood if u wanna abuse urself so badly

sucks.

guilt, regret whatever it is usually gets easier with time unfortunutely just got to see it out.

and never say never whatever the issue was might not seem such a big deal in 6 months/a years time have been there

Holy shit I would have never expected this kind of a reasonable response from Yea Forums.

This was a very impulsive decision. the blade I used was new and clean so I don't think there is going to be any infections etc.

Regarding alternatives for self-harm, I tried almost all of them when I was younger. The cutting option sems like the most effective option out of them all, though this is the first time I have cut myself in like 3 years.

I would go for physical activities if I was not very nervous about leaving my apartment at 1 AM.

I am willing to have a chat if you want to!

People here give solid advice try to understand them.. So many of us dealt with it before and so many understand you, don't do it. Theres so much else you can dp to fix the problem and never think that something is wrong with you, because no mattet what you think, you're not fucking special.
Tell your little sister the same thing, even if you don't know she cuts. Don't get mad but help her stop.

If time goes on and you continue to cut yourself, by impulse or not, try to have some of those first aid supplies nearby just in case, if you're able.
Really, it's better to be safe than sorry when it comes to self harm.

I was mostly meaning if there was anything on your mind that you'd like to talk about here, though I guess I don't mind actually chatting.
What's your messenger of choice?

How old are you?

I feel for you op, losing friends sucks ass, hang on to any that you have left

I'm 19 so still basically a child

Blaming your actions on someone else. lol

Attached: 1378775251745.gif (500x217, 852K)

an* adult, retard.

Attached: 1555211141203.jpg (3120x4160, 1.33M)

I am not suicidal or anything, so I will definitely keep myself healthy. I don't have any channels of communication that I would be comfortable sharing in Yea Forums but this thread is definitely helping me at the momentt.

Well there you go
Realize that "friend" of yours is not your friend and move on, it will be easier since you had no romantic relationship with her too. Also try to improve your other friendships and if you have none, try to socialize and meet new people. You have enough time for that.

You definitely have a point. It is just hard for me to let go of a friendship that has existed for the majority of my life.

This is LARP cutting and that is what's pathetic about it.

True

Attached: 1555211791766.jpg (4160x3120, 1.42M)

Hot

Oh, you should have specified. How long did it last? Not trying to be a dick but opposite sex friendships are retarded and lead nowhere, now you know.

Nice scratches, now show that vag beautiful.

Attached: 1555211480240.jpg (3120x4160, 1.69M)

Not quite as pathetic as deciding to post here fo attention about it.

Attached: 1555212820002.jpg (1558x2592, 349K)

I've never really had a problem with opposite sex friendships. This one lasted (mostly) happily for around 10 years, but lately it has been very difficult to say the least

Goddamm! I already got a chub. Pull up that top baby. But do it slow, tease me.

Also, FUCK Jordan!

Those steelseries mouses are fucking bulletproof, three years of heavy use and still goes strong. Not like some razer shit

Yea that is definitely the most patethic part about it

Yea, that mouse is fucking great

Do you have any other friends? I know what it's like to lose a long-term friend too, 13+ years here. As said, your best bet to get over her is to become better friends with others or to form new friendships and go on from there.

If it's really you and you are actively cutting, can we talk?

Because your cuts are actually pretty

Attached: 1555210470918.jpg (3120x4160, 1.28M)

timestamp

I do have other friends, but they are mostly the kind of guys I talk to occasionally etc. The friend in question was definitely the only one I could trust with personal stuff

If that is OP then I'll be yer friend

This is how you deal. Life can hurt like hell sometimes but your response to that pain should be something that moves you forward not harms you or holds you back.

do you have a pic because I am kind of fussy who I hang with

That is definitely not op. The only picture I posted was the original one

To be honest, your mouse makes me cringe a lot more than your arm

Attached: 2efbd1794806a68be672a3ecddb374ac.png (381x291, 37K)

Those pics are not from me (OP) I am a male

Come on man, It's a good mouse

So do pushups until you can't get your body off the ground anymore. Then do squats. Then planks or general calisthenics. After 30 or 40 minutes you're not going to have any desire to cut yourself.

Also, if it's 1am, go to fucking bed and get some sleep. Stop fucking up your circadian rhythm and get enough sleep and suddenly your life will feel a lot more manageable.

imagine being a faggot for attention and then making fun of being a faggot for even more attention and yeah relly pathetic kys

xD

A pic would not help my case I think. Besides, who know's where any of us are from or if we are even real. Sometimes I think I'm just a chatbot...

For the cutting. Trying to find a substitute doesn't work as cutting is a symptom of a problem and not the problem itself. Ya could change it to meth and the original problem is still there.

Yer young, pic is physically attractive, if all else fails in life volunteer. Get out in the world and just help for no other reason that to help. Soup kitchen or even animal shelters need volunteers. Stepping back and giving life a breather sometimes is the best way to find our true path.

cut your wrist instead of the top of your arm, faggot.

Noooo! My DREAMS!! Shattered.... :(

Well OP, to minimize the risk of the cuts getting spotted by your nonexistant IRL friends, I suggest you to cut less deep. Also let the old cuts heal before you cut again, Maybe at another place.
I am a moralfag though.

Nah

To be fair, the cuts are not really that deep. They should disappear in a month.

Fucking cutfag, go pour bleach on that shit and fuck off

I do not think that's a good idea.

very. you are most likely not very intelligent. the only way someone like you could still be intelligent, is if they had SERIOUS mental issues - but you dont. so yes, you are retarded. how dies it feel to be a retard? poor little retard.

Ye but if he has any close friends he is going to have a bad time.

LOL

Attached: 1553938589029.jpg (239x250, 7K)

I do not think he's retarded. Him cutting himself was stupid ik but like me, he is going to realize that.

Okay?

Also do not let it become it too big of an addiction, was a big problem for me