To all the depressed and suicidal people here, how do you deal with it? I just want it to end...

To all the depressed and suicidal people here, how do you deal with it? I just want it to end, I don't have the energy to deal with this perpetual depression.

No matter what I do, it seems I'll always be a fat loser.

Attached: DSC_0418.jpg (840x1496, 192K)

>fat loser
L O L

Stop eating.

>No matter what I do, it seems I'll always be a fat loser.
Exercise and stop being a fat loser, loser.

Thanks for the help guys

You get use to it, and learn to live with it.

Attached: 1503131572802.jpg (300x250, 40K)

It just seems like a big expense even after buying it.

For me, it helps that at least have one friend you can trust.
Helps me live day by day.

Attached: IMG_20190418_064111_1555627580755.jpg (569x569, 56K)

distraction user stay busy do the sterotypical type of shit that is meant to make you feel like a normie such as:
workout
take care of appearence like a fag
eat overall healthy good fuel
take up a sport (muaythai) for male contact get the testosterone going
hobbies (social hobbies with other humans)
go out do shit
read (anything that interests you)
stay away from games (unless you can not get lost in it sure go for it but personally i cant)
work towards goals

This is the only idea I've ever been to follow through on. It seems extremely unhealthy though.

I want a polydactyl cat

Truth

I have a friend now. I hope it allowed to something important

>I'll always be a fat loser.
Can't help you with the other stuff but if you actually started jogging and ate healthy you would lose weight fast. Start slow like 10 minutes and work your way up.
Get busy living or get busy dying.

Attached: 907883_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 158K)

The thought that I'm not trying hard enough can help me motivate myself into trying to improve myself sometimes. Unfortunately, I'm so far in the negatives that any improvement still leaves me in the red. I have to keep trying though. If I die before I ever get to the place I really want to be then oh well, at least I'll have earned a good sleep.

10/10 motivating

I try to stay posititive I try to do things that keep me moving. I try to make plans and, when possible, vent the frustration

Also, I have a plan for if things don't work out.

Depression is a state of mind. Nothing more.

Happiness is a choice, plain and simple. Surprisingly a lot of people are almost "addicted" to a certain level of sadness because, in a way, it's easier than living with yourself or dealing with the sources of the sadness or insecurities or lack of confidence

Hope that makes sense, best of luck

Attached: Snapchat-2078220124.jpg (1079x904, 100K)

What's the plan?

>inb4 "Why don't you just try NOT being depressed?"

I call bollocks. Depression is like having fucking demon mounted on you shoulder

It's a bit personal. I think of it an exit strategy if I can't get my life together within a certain time frame.

Magnets and rainbows help

This is confusing

I wish I had something like that

try to be busy until bedtime and another day in hell

Nice dubs. Too bad they're not dubs of truth

Well... It's a last ditch. For me, having a strategy works because it keeps me rolling.

The key is not to stop when it tells you to stop, if that makes any sense, because it wins if you stop. And I simply refuse to let it win.